Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand (1695 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / See This Twitter User's Hilarious Tweet About His Dead Aunty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand by Blonchilli(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:
Are these Nigerian parents undecided ..
Shouldn’t it be linked to our culture so we can relate ... please ain’t no Nigerian 3 or 4 year old asking such .. most are even shy at that age ... some developing speech properly .. they don’t ask this ..

Using kids that are more advanced and exposed to do Naija topic
Kids are naturally inquisitive. Yes it's not Nigerian parents but I've seen kids ask hilarious and embarrassing questions such as this. Maybe you haven't come across some kids but I've seen some who you wouldn't believe what's coming out from their mouth

2 Likes

Re: 15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand by rex444(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
My only one is something else.....just 2 and can hold a babbling conversation over d phone like its free and i end d call abruptly i get called bk by her mum that she crying n still wants to talk....damn...i love her

3 Likes

Re: 15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand by Blonchilli(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
rex444:
My only one is something else.....just 2 and can hold a babbling conversation over d phone like its free and i end d call abruptly i get called bk by her mum that she crying n still wants to talk....damn...i love her
Awwwww.... Can't live with them can't live without them. Funny thing is when they do that you want to get away from them but you miss them as soon as they're gone for a minute

1 Like

Re: 15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand by rex444(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2018
Blonchilli:

Awwwww.... Can't live with them can't live without them. Funny thing is when they do that you want to get away from them but you miss them as soon as they're gone for a minute
i dey tell u

1 Like

Re: 15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2018
funny tweets. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Your Advice Plsss / Mini Hand Fan.. Still available / I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.