Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (77174 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / “any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex” – Ghanaian Lad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by tech18: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rubbish
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Alvin007: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
Just get a male sex doll if u so need it. I pray it doesnt die
Bad guy..sense no go kill you.

Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Joshua070(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy pls my hand no dey o
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by texazzpete(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
So no be only Nigerian bloggers dey make up news?
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by DrRitzy: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
If them come finally deliver her, who them go use test am?

1 Like

Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Gkemz: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
She seriously need a strong deliverance to set her free from the forces of darkness that has possessed and held her captive.

This is why i don't like dealing with random and strange side chicks, prostitutes and karashikas that may have been possessed by wicked spirits looking for who to destroy.
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by enemyofprogress: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Stale news
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Adedebar(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deliverance straight
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by ipobarecriminals: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry angry sad tongue angry angry angry sad mark 35 inscissors with sharp razor blade on wristbangle bum and rub am with black charcoal. chant incantation and drag him to go and conquer her
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ameeboh:
grin grin grin

I hope you understand this is not a funny matter. I'm scared to attach my appendage to any woman now
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by ahukannakate(f): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
What will I tell this one now
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by TJBebo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
see format...just tell us you need a faithful man who'll be sexually committed to you alone...simple!! no dey threaten us with death. come and try me. i go bleep you taya, then i go post about am for nairaland every year for anniversary sake.....i'm waiting o
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by sapeleboi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
why will you need s****x angry
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:

I hope you understand this is not a funny matter. I'm scared to attach my appendage to any woman now

Thank heavens you're scared oo.. Some people wouldn't mind doing her.
BTW it is funny oo, to me shaa..
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by talk2percy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ur name, picture and the address of where u are currently staying or I don't believe this trash. U just want to scare guys to only stick with u and u alone.
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Not in nigeria..... I would have refer u to Dr buhari
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by robinsonmfon(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fake story
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Alejoc(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abeg go and get a Love Machine, sex tools and save the male gender from extinction!

Consider a deliverance a session too!
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by 5fingers: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
Just get a male sex doll if u so need it. I pray it doesnt die
Savage! lol
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by anthonyuncle(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
they should have her over to Boko Haram and Fulani yashmen free of charge as a national gift
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by drololaaof: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Whoever is posting this is stale, this thread is some times earlier than July 2017 .la lastica note
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Lumig: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who wan die?
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by lashout1: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please we need you come to Nigeria, we can arrange our politicians for you.
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by SirLakes: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
This lady didn't speak that year when I wanted To die, grin grin grin grin

Not anymore

Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Vickybaps: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please buhari wants you grin
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry sad tongue angry angry angry sad mark 35 inscissors with sharp razor blade on wristbagle bum and rub am with black charcoal. chant incantation and drag him to go and conquer her

L grin grin u eh
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Lovine: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
“I’ve been to Churches and Prayer Cathedrals, to be prayed for, yet, men still die after having sex with me, and, it scares me Dave, everyday.”

Have you visited SCOAN?
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by xreal: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's all a lie.

The lady is in a bad condition where the parliamentarian or wetin she call am - wants to take advantage for getting her a job, and she is doing this to make him have a change of mind.

My opinion though, I no talk say make anybody 'put'.
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
come down to romancelander and identify pussyhunter and ur problem is solved!
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by Odsan1: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
You tried
Re: "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady by adomuwiner(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
That is the woman that killed abacha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.