Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (93200 Views)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by MRSAWEDOFF: 5:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Ex-Pastor's wife turned runs girl calls out politician's wife for threatening her over her husband

An Ex-Pastor's wife who is now a self-confessed runs girl, went off on a rant last night after being allegedly threatened by an Uyo politician's wife.

Happiness a.k.a Arab Queen disclosed that she is formerly married but now a single mother in her Instalive videos. She also recalled how the politician's wife allegedly slept with 3 different men in a hotel she once lodged in.

Arab Queen who asked the politician's wife to leave and "hustle" for men like her if she is tired of her marriage, threatened to release photos if pushed further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGuqye9GeEc

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Humanoid01(m): 5:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Any Church that has a programme with that kind of theme, fear them.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Delicious22: 5:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Funny title with funny calabar incantations. grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Seems lyk she was the 1 who got the quit notice

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley
I'm not surprised the pastor's wife turned into a runs girl. Sometimes, some Christian bro are the architect of their own downfall. I'll tell you why and how.

You will see a true Christian bro, who has been set apart for God's work looking in the wrong direction for a spouse or obviously going for a runs or wayward girl due to her physical appearance/attraction. And then he tries to change her by telling her to stop wearing this, stop doing that just to make her look perfect and suitable for him. The runs girl too, happy she's seen a permanent mugu, will adjust ( not genuinely born again) and then begin to play along until they.get married. But you know what they say about a leopard that doesn't change its skin, a runs girl will always be a run girl and later in life, she'll easily go back to her old ways because she was never really regenerated in the first place.

It you're truly a born again bro or sis, don't ever make the mistake of pampering sinners into marriage.
Dont try to convert someone because you want to marry them. Let them get converted first of their own accord through God. Then go through sanctification by the Holy spirit ( which is a huge process on it own) before you can say for certain this one will make a good wife and help me actualize my God given purpose in life or help in my ministry.

A lot of young christian bro are deceiving themselves these days but they always reap it in the future. Imagine what that man and his ministry will be going through right now? This could destroy his ministry and even make him lose his life or even eternity.
He probably forced his lifestyle on her but now she's back to what she's good at. Hmm...
A word is enough for the wise. Except if you as a bro or sis was never really born again.

Shalom

691 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by majamajic(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2020
U can only take a horse to the stream,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Flyingngel(m): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2020
This woman?
Mkpo ase aba oooo.

9 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by ikorodureporta: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2020
when pastor married runs girl, wetin go change the girl...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by StrikeBack(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Heeya

Her ministry is moving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Fion fion fion fion fion... This language na wire..
I no understand. Pls translate...

35 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by joshboo(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
She sounds like an slowpoke.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Chimezirim121: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by NigeriaBam: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
cool
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Punchline33: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmm. I dont have anything to say on the topic. But i noticed fewer people commented today on news items here. Could it be many are demoralized due to the lockdown extension or many are out of data? What is happening?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Ayoswit(f): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
One of the demons that left d body of those the husband delivered got into her. Imagine selling her soul to d devil, what a shame undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Coronavirus84: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
J
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by PureGoldh(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Things dey happen inside dx world oh

Meanwhile,my people... if you need Pure Original Honey... Contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it...Stay safe dx period... No hug or handshake

8 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by MrCuteking(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
All our politicians are as equal as yahoo boys.

8 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by iamphilips(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mummy G.O..... You are doing well... Oooin grin grin wink

ORDER ALL YOUR GADGETS DIRECTLY FROM U.S.A
●Phones(iphones n Samsung)
●Gaming Laptops
●Macbooks
●Cameras
●Anything you need

All far less than market price

Contact via Signature let's discuss on about your next Gadget

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Jh0wsef(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by missimelda01(f): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is this a case of grace to grass? Because I am not understanding how someone can turn to a runs girl from being a 'Pastor's Wife'

Was it because of money? Abi the husband doesn't know how to perform undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by CaptainMitch: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by ignis: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wetin carry pastor wife become runs gal?

From Muumy G.O. to ashawo.

Wonder shall never end.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by StarUp: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
She must have been banging other energetic church brothers even when she was the Pastor's wife...na dem

15 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by GreatResearcher1: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ex-Pastor's wife turned runs girl calls out politician's wife for threatening her over her husband
An Ex-Pastor's wife who is now a self-confessed runs girl, went off on a rant last night after being allegedly threatened by an Uyo politician's wife.
Happiness a.k.a Arab Queen disclosed that she is formerly married but now a single mother in her Instalive videos. She also recalled how the politician's wife allegedly slept with 3 different men in a hotel she once lodged in.
Arab Queen who asked the politician's wife to leave and "hustle" for men like her if she is tired of her marriage, threatened to release photos if pushed further.

Why do women go into asahwo? At first I thought it's because they need money to take care of certain things like bills. But my ex proves me wrong. Now a politician wife doing ashawo.

Hey guys! Women are hoes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by PlayerMeji: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
U
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by EzzyCarter: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Classic tale of pot calling kettle black cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Clothingonline9(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
O God of mercy
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by deedy111: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
H
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ex-pastors wife? Didn’t the pastor look well before getting married?...jeez

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.