Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (75411 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by okolet(m): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Duabi na Arab region oo,so u beta carry follow come to easy tins wink
TheUpsetGirl1:

white babes aren't in Dubai abi undecided
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by martineverest(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2018
SirBunky85:
lol.una get beef before?
no sir....it's a problem to modern Nigerian social media warlords... they just air their insulting opinions without thinking or knowing much about the subject
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Drabrah(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Treas006:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle won an all expense paid trip to Dubia for two as part of his N45 million win.

He has now revealed the woman he wants to take with him. According to him, he’d take either Nina, his lover or his mum.

He said;

“When I heard about the trip, the two people that came to my mind are Nina and my Mom. I know we are all busy right now so if Nina can’t make it then it’s my Mom. Its between the two of them.”

Source:>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-miracle-reveals-who-he-wants-to-take-to-his-all-expense-trip-to-dubai/

Watch Interview Here>>> https://twitter.com/i/web/status/990588367980191744

Iffa hear!
If Nina can't make it gini?
She'll cancel all engagements, no go mind delete her family sef to make d jorni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by kofo844: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2018
greatman247:
This guy na fool if he takes Nina. Take your mother cos Nina will in future break your heart same way she did to her boy friend before coming to BBN House.
How did u know?
Are you a soothsayer?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Revolva(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by uclaw211(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2018
PLS I NEED A ROOM SELF-CONTAIN OF 200K YEARLY ALONG OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 08033864991
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by maxtreme: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Sagay212:

STFU! who told you nina is his girlfriend. when did she become his girlfriend? if his intentions is to go to dubai to phuck why not keep his mouth shut and carry the olosho nina to go and phuck in dubai. why bring up his mum into his stupidity. that's why he is immature. miracle must be a mukpas like you. im sure you just finished secondary school and all you are thinking in your tiny head is sex and fun. i shoudn't be replying you.
Lols, you replied already! Forget, if Nina is not her girlfriend why mention her. I am sure the reason you hate Nina is because of Collins, you have been dumped by your gf before I guess. Sorry en! Collins issue stirred up bad memory in you abi? Eiyah
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by SirBunky85(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
martineverest:
no sir....it's a problem to modern Nigerian social media warlords... they just air their insulting opinions without thinking or knowing much about the subject
just temper justice with mercy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by iluvdonjazzy: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Treas006:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle won an all expense paid trip to Dubia for two as part of his N45 million win.

He has now revealed the woman he wants to take with him. According to him, he’d take either Nina, his lover or his mum.

He said;

“When I heard about the trip, the two people that came to my mind are Nina and my Mom. I know we are all busy right now so if Nina can’t make it then it’s my Mom. Its between the two of them.”

Source:>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-miracle-reveals-who-he-wants-to-take-to-his-all-expense-trip-to-dubai/

Watch Interview Here>>> https://twitter.com/i/web/status/990588367980191744

how about your father?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by greatman247(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
kofo844:

How did u know?
Are you a soothsayer?

No i'm not, but na so most girls dey do. But most mothers aren't like that. Honestly you certainly can't compare a girl friend's kinda love with motherly love... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.