Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (75416 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Nina have turned to a sex object... must he fvck during his trip to Dubai?

even if he wants to fvck, with little cash he can fvck cool white babes there..

you can only go with one person not two people.. so he should take his mum

Lol, Its not whether she's now a sex object. They are in a love relationship. There is nothing wrong, having fun and making love through the trip. It's not a bad thing, neither is it awkward. At least they had sex several times in bbnaija.. So no biggie to continue in a luxurious hotel , on a luxurious bed with all the works. Cmon!

And moreover not all guys like to sex any random white chick they meet on trips. Some guy won't even be moved, unless they know who they are fucvking.

I support take both!

His mum will sing his praises during the day, while he watches as she looks happy or bemused eating her meals. There is so much joy, when u watch how mum either looks shocked at some meals been served and would be like, ,do humans eat this kind thing? Na wa for oyibo o.. Chei!
And he will just laugh at his mum's expressions and satisfied smiles every morning and evening as she's about to sleep. smiley

Anyways u won't understand, so don't worry.. For me, I will take both my mum and my man. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

lady payporte paid for him and any other person he wishes to take.

you can't take two people..

you can only choose one person so it'll be unwise choosing a lady over your mom or your dad.

Lol, Its not whether she's now a sex object. They are in a love relationship. There is nothing wrong, having fun and making love through the trip. It's not a bad thing, neither is it awkward. At least they had sex several times in bbnaija.. So no biggie to continue in a luxurious hotel , on a luxurious bed with all the works. Cmon!

And moreover not all guys like to sex any random white chick they meet on trips. Some guy won't even be moved, unless they know who they are fucvking.

I support take both!

His mum will sing his praises during the day, while he watches as she looks happy or bemused eating her meals. There is so much joy, when u watch how mum either looks shocked at some meals been served and would be like, ,do humans eat this kind thing? Na wa for oyibo o.. Chei!
And he will just laugh at his mum's expressions and satisfied smiles every morning and evening as she's about to sleep. smiley

Anyways u won't understand, so don't worry.. For me, I will take both my mum and my man. End of story.

you can only choose one person so it'll be unwise choosing a lady over your mom or your dad.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by greatman247(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
zaraola:

How are we sure, that Collins has been faithful all this while. lipsrsealed embarassed[sup][/sup]

That is none of our business but his and Nina's headache. But the bottom line is this dude should take his mother on that trip, she will not one day betray his trust and even if she does she is his mother that had went through a lot for his son one way or the other when there was no girl like Nina.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by TJBebo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
so, what should the nigerian youths do now?

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorvezx(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
You fit fok your mother for Dubai? Him just wan go waste him ticket. Mtcheeeeeeeew
He has all the time in the world to Bleep Nina, having sex with her in Dubai should not be special, or not taking her there considered waste of money. after-all it is big brother that will pay for everything he enjoys there, not him
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Then I will pay for the third person going with me.

At least I now have the money.. No big deal there.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorvezx:

He has all the time in the world to Bleep Nina, having sex with her in Dubai should not be special, or not taking her there considered waste of money. after-all it is big brother that will pay for everything he enjoys there, not him

When a man sees a woman he claims he loves as a sex object only , he won't even spend 10kobo on her even when he has money.

Some guys don't really have the money but the little they have, they share and make it worthwhile between him and his babe.

No wonder relationships crumble like pack of cards these days.. Selfishness abounds.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Lagosbynature: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=Troublemaker007 post=67135635]
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

you've started again cheesy

a trip to Dubai will cost him up to 450k.. so you want the boy to start spending money anyhow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by shizzle1: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

now you are sounding very foolish

How many times will you be told that he can go with only ONE person? why are you so incorrigible?

If he wants to pay for a third person then he must wait till he's back from the payporte sponsored trip

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by shizzle1: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

a trip to Dubai will cost him up to 450k.. so you want the boy to start spending money anyhow
That girl no get sense.. ..ver foolish
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Will 450k finish the 45million he won? sad

Stinginess is bad.

Am not saying he should spend all his money on the trip. But spending 450k to someone u care about is no big deal! Once in a lifetime for trips won't make him poor.

Do u know how much some celeb musicians or artists pay on gold chains and bling bling! It's even more than the 450k, u are so concerned about. Do u know how much a guy pays just to travel to US or UK to go fucvk a babe, he claims he's dating online?
You wey be his babe in Nigeria, u are scared of asking him a dime, while he secretly travels abroad and spends on his abroad babe. Or even travel to obudu ranch with his side chick and trips her.. While u are there, saying to yourself, u want him to save cheesy

Abeg enjoy your life, while it last and invest for tomorrow.

Anyways If you don't know, you don't know.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
now you are sounding very foolish

How many times will you be told that he can go with only ONE person? why are you so incorrigible?

If he wants to pay for a third person then he must wait till he's back from the payporte sponsored trip

Am not sounding foolish.

OK if it's the rule, that he can't even pay for an extra person, then fine he can take his mum.

Then gf some other time.

For me, I no dey forbid to enjoy especially if I have the money.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by obowunmi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Smash her for FREE.

All styles, all positions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Objectively speaking, if he really wants to have maximum fun on this trip, then he should take Nina, supposing he does love her. With his mum, yes, they'll both be happy, mama deserves some nice treat, but it won't be so much fun. He'll end up looking after her and doing mostly what mummy wants.

If he makes good use of his money, mummy would have several worthwhile trips of her own.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by CaptainG00D: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by CaptainG00D: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

Am not sounding foolish.
OK if it's the rule, that he can't even pay for an extra person, then fine he can take his mum.
Then gf some other time.
For me, I no dey forbid to enjoy especially if I have the money.

Paying for extra person ain't child's play..
The money he won he is using it to complete his aviation training which also worth millions.
Especially now he said he is completing it abroad and not Nigeria.
So it would cost more
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

Will 450k finish the 45million he won? sad

Stinginess is bad.

Am not saying he should spend all his money on the trip. But spending 450k to someone u care about is no big deal! Once in a lifetime for trips won't make him poor.

Do u know how much some celeb musicians or artists pay on gold chains and bling bling! It's even more than the 450k, u are so concerned about. Do u know how much a guy pays just to travel to US or UK to go fucvk a babe, he claims he's dating online?
You wey be his babe in Nigeria, u are scared of asking him a dime, while he secretly travels abroad and spends on his abroad babe. Or even travel to obudu ranch with his side chick and trips her.. While u are there, saying to yourself, u want him to save cheesy

Abeg enjoy your life, while it last and invest for tomorrow.

Anyways If you don't know, you don't know.

lols.. you want the guy to go broke because of pussy
he's just starting his life
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by CaptainG00D: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

I support take both!

U mad sense... But na money matter
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
CaptainG00D:

U mad sense... But na money matter

anyways it's well.

Am not even the owner of the millions sef sad

So no need arguing from now till tmrw.

Have heard o! Everyone

Make una lemme hand grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by maxtreme: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
AuntyAmope:

Woah! This guy just indirectly stated who’s going with him. This Nina girl mumu, and Miracle knows this also.
How you take different from d Nina sef, na perso wey smart dey follow d money, Nina follow d money, wetin u follow?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by CaptainG00D: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sagay212:
can you just imagine this unfortunate idi.ot? yoy think its between nina or you MOTHER? how can you even place a daft and useless nina to you Mother. i hope this idi.ot boy has elder brothers who will beat sense into his empty skull. i wonder were they got this bunch of stupid immature bbnaija contestants from. way too daft

U are still pained that he won d money I guess.
Why so much hate?
Do u know if his mum has papers?
As doing new papers will be expensive.
He already out of pity promised to take nina when they are in the house.
So his mum will understand..
If its my mum she will perfectly understand.
There is nothing like "placing her over her mum" as u implied.

.. Also u hav to accept the fact that HE HAS WON D MONEY there is nothing u can do about it.. So stop hating and being pained
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by CaptainG00D: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

anyways it's well.

Am not even the owner of the millions sef sad

So no need arguing from now till tmrw.

Have heard o! Everyone

Make una lemme hand grin

Lolz babe I dont mean bad I love ur comment.
And I think its the best choice if therz money
Becoz thats what I will do.

U are family oriented and I love that about u. kiss
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Missonas(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
To think that this dude had sense back in the house. Hope naija no crown another efe sha
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by maxtreme: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sagay212:
can you just imagine this unfortunate idi.ot? yoy think its between nina or you MOTHER? how can you even place a daft and useless nina to you Mother. i hope this idi.ot boy has elder brothers who will beat sense into his empty skull. i wonder were they got this bunch of stupid immature bbnaija contestants from. way too daft
Is the mama the girlfriend? For God sake se na two rooms them go give them for Dubai ni, or why must he leave his girlfriend for trip for a couple? Mothers place is different, what sort of fun will he have with his mum order that go out and enjoy nature, he cannot even be free or carry oyinbo olosho if the mother dey there, guys abeg drop the shit, if Nina is available, carry Nina, if not carry mama if your papa no go miss am biko. So if u mature, you will leave your babe carry your mama, na you be her husband? You think that means you rewarding your mama abi, besides you sabi how much he go don give him mama? Think well before you talk, cuz miracle did before he talked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Sagay212: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
maxtreme:

Is the mama the girlfriend? For God sake se na two rooms them go give them for Dubai ni, or why must he leave his girlfriend for trip for a couple? Mothers place is different, what sort of fun will he have with his mum order that go out and enjoy nature, he cannot even be free or carry oyinbo olosho if the mother dey there, guys abeg drop the shit, if Nina is available, carry Nina, if not carry mama if your papa no go miss am biko. So if u mature, you will leave your babe carry your mama, na you be her husband? You think that means you rewarding your mama abi, besides you sabi how much he go don give him mama? Think well before you talk, cuz miracle did before he talked.

STFU! who told you nina is his girlfriend. when did she become his girlfriend? if his intentions is to go to dubai to phuck why not keep his mouth shut and carry the olosho nina to go and phuck in dubai. why bring up his mum into his stupidity. that's why he is immature. miracle must be a mukpas like you. im sure you just finished secondary school and all you are thinking in your tiny head is sex and fun. i shoudn't be replying you.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Sagay212: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
CaptainG00D:

U are still pained that he won d money I guess.
Why so much hate?
Do u know if his mum has papers?
As doing new papers will be expensive.
He already out of pity promised to take nina when they are in the house.
So his mum will understand..
If its my mum she will perfectly understand.
There is nothing like "placing her over her mum" as u implied.

.. Also u hav to accept the fact that HE HAS WON D MONEY there is nothing u can do about it.. So stop hating and being pained

another secondary school graduate talking trash. please stop quoting me if you dont have sense. everything is hate to you little boys. if he knew his mum didnt have papers, why talk about taking her or nina to dubai. all these mumu small small boys wey no dey use their brain. na only to do dread locks, sag, drink coedine, wear skinny jeans and do nonsense. MF talking about being pained. such daft crap.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by omoiyalayi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Perspectives:
That's how Collins lost his babe

Abeg free Collins

Don't add salt to his injuries

He's still mourning loosing Nina

Na so women life be
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by victorian(f): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Lolz babe I dont mean bad I love ur comment.
And I think its the best choice if therz money
Becoz thats what I will do.

U are family oriented and I love that about u. kiss

smileyyou try.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by authority2006(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
zaraola:

How are we sure, that Collins has been faithful all this while. lipsrsealed embarassed[sup][/sup]

You are not sure, you can't be sure. So, you don't judge what you don't know.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by SirBunky85(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
I think u are the mumu here...Ur level of comprehension is almost equal to zero
lol.una get beef before?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip by Starman2(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Why not go with ur Dad instead,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.