Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Help Needed Concerning Restitution - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Needed Concerning Restitution (15084 Views)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / Is Repentance Without Restitution Enough? / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by kingchris30(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2018
thatigboman:
so u are supporting evil and are here claiming born again.
Give the young man a good advice. He should return the certificate to WAEC.
Old things have passed away and u keep comitting new ones.
that is my own advice, I guess you are saint that never committed any crime. there is no how you will pass through Nigeria education without commiting one exam or academic Malpractice. maybe you too should return your Certificate, because am sure you are not completely free from this. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Religion is the worst thing to have happened to man
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by thatigboman: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingchris30:

that is my own advice, I guess you are saint that never committed any crime. there is no how you will pass through Nigeria education without commiting one exam or academic Malpractice. maybe you too should return your Certificate, because am sure you are not completely free from this. Hypocrites everywhere
did i ask for restitution? leave your sermon till the day u see me open a thread and seek restitution.
for the present matter, Op, needs to write to WAEC and return his fraudulent certificate.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

My first comment is that not everything can be restituted. The case of the prodigal son is that of a father and a son, even without being a Christian, it is imperative that we make peace with our parents in case there's something going on between us.
A sound Christian is one who has a sound relationship with God and would rely on him through the Holy spirit to understand what is truth instead of using religion to have a feel good of one's closeness to God.
Doctrines will get anyone nowhere.
My question to you is this...
If he doesn't go to waec, will that stop him from making heaven?

RESTITUTION

noun (plural restitutions)

(legal) *A process of compensation for losses.

*The act of making good or compensating for loss or injury.

*A return or restoration to a previous condition or position.

Every sin must be restituted if you must make Heaven.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Anas09: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
whisperingbird:
I did my ssce exam in 2016, the officers incharge told us to pay 2k in order to claim our calculator but I refused at first when I heard that it was for runs. I later paid when they refuse to give us calculator and we science students are the first to do practicals.
On the way, I collected a few answers to some questions I didn't know and since then I do feel bad. please what restitution advice can you give?

mods please help me to move it to FrontPage
Confess it to maybe your mom or Dad, then Ask your Heavenly father for forgiveness. When you do, forget about it. Don't let satan hold you to it.

You didn't go asking to pay bribe for this, you were tricked into doing it.

God sees the attitude of your heart. (The motive why you did it), So, squash it and move on.

Satan uses guilt as a serious weapon, watch. out for it. God or the Holy Spirit does not comdemn us when we sin, He corrects us. Condemnation is of the devil.

He'll push us into sin, then turn around to plague us with guilt.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

RESTITUTION

Who told u?
Are u d registrar of heaven? Most of u religious folks be talking trash.
Tell me how many restitution apostle Paul did?
Tell me how many Matthew and the others did?
Restitution was never and will never be the basis for making heaven.
U that is talking how many restitution have u done since u became a Christian?
Or haven't u sinned since u became born again? After forgiveness, did u do any restitution?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

RESTITUTION

Please drop Scripture verses to buttress Ur claims of restitution before heaven. Stop saying things without scriptural backup.
Religion is making u people preach wrong messages.
Seek after a personal relationship with God instead of saying what is not in the Scripture. Religion is not helping u folks.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:05am On May 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

Who told u?
Are u d registrar of heaven? Most of u religious folks be talking trash.
Tell me how many restitution apostle Paul did?
Tell me how many Matthew and the others did?
Restitution was never and will never be the basis for making heaven.
U that is talking how many restitution have u done since u became a Christian?
Or haven't u sinned since u became born again? After forgiveness, did u do any restitution?
I once restituted on how i planed to assasinate my former boss, he was shocked when I told him this.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:13am On May 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please drop Scripture verses to buttress Ur claims of restitution before heaven. Stop saying things without scriptural backup.
Seek after a personal relationship with God instead of saying what is not in the Scripture. Religion is not helping u folks.
It is like a repentant thief asking for scriptural backup b4 he could return the stolen items in his possession.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 11:16am On May 09, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
It is like a repentant thief asking for scriptural backup b4 he could return the stolen items in his possession.
This is a case different from what u said.
There are some things that one cannot change, so u just have to let go.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:24am On May 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

This is a case different from what u said.
There are some things that one cannot change, so u just have to let go.
Example please.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
Example please.
Have u lusted after a female before? Did u do restitution?
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
Example please.
Have u lusted after a female before? Did u do restitution?
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:08pm On May 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

Have u lusted after a female before?
Did u do restitution?
The moment your deeds, actions etc touches you and you becomes remorseful and you regret doing them and asks God for forgiveness, that's restitution. Sometimes it may warrant you appologising to the person directly or return his property in your possession depending on how deep you went into evil. So if you lust after a woman that's a sin against God and you must restitute it by opening up to God.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by emmyileri(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
What is restitution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXGjXmIKY0

Does Restitution play a role in our salvation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GsNUxNUmKM&t=1s
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by emmyileri(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020

You are wrong bro

What is restitution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXGjXmIKY0

Does Restitution play a role in our salvation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GsNUxNUmKM&t=1s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos / Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.