Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Help Needed Concerning Restitution - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Needed Concerning Restitution (15079 Views)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / Is Repentance Without Restitution Enough? / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by oshe11: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
solochris:

cheesy
I'm Shook
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Crixina(f): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
This one weak me o

Means I have a lot of restitution to do

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by uncjay(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Restitution? best thing to do is confess your sins soberly before God and repent of them.... feel free and happy to move on.....

Else you will need to pay WAEC a visit to return that result.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Angelawhite(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wasted my data reading this.
Just tear your result and write another SSCE. It's as simple as that

Make sure you don't fail it

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HMZi: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oyenosam:
God help you
hmmm...Cc ur line of hustle...i like sha
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by cleph(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
It takes alot of commitment and God's grace to live an unsinful life
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
He that steal, steal no more. Leave the past and focus on the future. Restitution is not tenable in all situations, and it is not binding on salvation because God owns the world.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by uncjay(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Crixina:
This one weak me o
I still dey imagine am ooooooo......

those little sins....
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by ChiefSweetus: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mschewwwwwwwwwwww!!!! undecided
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by maaranatha: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thank God for a tender heart He's given you. I'll encourage you to see your pastor for counselling not nairaland. Your decision convicts many a people who would rather have you remain like them. The Lord will see you through...

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Iseoluwani: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
whisperingbird:
I did my ssce exam in 2016, the officers incharge told us to pay 2k in order to claim our calculator but I refused at first when I heard that it was for runs. I later paid when they refuse to give us calculator and we science students are the first to do practicals.
On the way, I collected a few answers to some questions I didn't know and since then I do feel bad. please what restitution advice can you give?

I advise u can re write another one.

mods please help me to move it to FrontPage
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by IME1: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
I respect your active conscience op

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HMZi: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Crixina:
This one weak me o
yeah...you do,we all do
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by clems88(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is well o. Am over guilty of this.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
I no even get the jerk ,kini problem gan gan?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by nuele(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
It will be inadequate to discard the certificate due to the runs in that "paper".

Seek God forgiveness, believe it by faith (this is important).

And endeavor to shun sin/regrettable practices.

God bless
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by StarUp: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin ...restitution topic making people feel guilty since 1642. I feel your guilt bro BUT trust me your greatest sins are still ahead - just keep living. Just ask for forgiveness from God and move ahead with your life BUT if you still can't handle the guilt, then burn the result and sit for another one using YOUR HEAD this time around... meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by FA13(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
whisperingbird:
I did my ssce exam in 2016, the officers incharge told us to pay 2k in order to claim our calculator but I refused at first when I heard that it was for runs. I later paid when they refuse to give us calculator and we science students are the first to do practicals.
On the way, I collected a few answers to some questions I didn't know and since then I do feel bad. please what restitution advice can you give?

Restitution is actually very important for Christians. It involves returning stolen items to the original owner or apoligising to those offended to have conscience void of offence toward God and Man.

But we must understand the concept well before embarking on it.

Did u write the exam yourself? If no is the answer, it is then the result is not yours in which case u have to get yours.

But for other forms of malpractice, you might want to see your leader for advice on what to do.

But have u prayed for forgiveness first? That is the first thing to do to have clear conscience.

I know someone that went to rewrite his SSCE who is already in the University. That did not stop him from finishing his studies.

Just seek for godly advice from your spiritual leaders.

It will be well.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Belief is a funny thing. Belief is that police in your mind that sense you doing wrong but in the real sense you trying to survive as other specie in the human race.

Things that mould your believe.

Religion is number one closely follows by culture/tradition, then social division due to social stratification then politics( constitution & bye laws) etc.

Now, According to Plato, he said " An unexamined life is not worth living " what he meant was if all those I listed above affects you and you don't question them then your life is not worth living. So I'm saying disregard religion, live a free life of optimism, strive to be a good person without religion, make mistakes and don't be scared to make any.....Oh you already started, You already made a mistake of cheating in an exam, Get over it! make another mistake and also get over it so long as it wont coat you your life or your freedom, Keep making mistakes.

Life is a game, Ain't no referee, so don't allow God/religion be that referee talking about restitution and sh1t. Evolve!
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Restitution is a sin that can be corrected, there are some you cant change, so you ask God for forgiveness and move on, but since you are disturbed about it, write another without cheating before burning or disposing the one with you.

But for me asking for forgiveness sincerely cleanses all.
U gave the best answer.
Restitution is for a case that can be corrected.
What is more important is asking for mercy and moving on but most churches have made it look as if God has a book that records the wrongs of people when Scripture said if we confess our sins, he will cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by belcom10(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Talk to your pastor or leader in your group in church (if any) about it, so that the burden in your heart will be lifted.
whisperingbird:

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Popularity(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
The only way out is to tear the WAEC certificate and write WAEC office that u cheated during exams. Then apply for another WAEC

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Timothy3113:
there is no restitution in the new testament,

If God has forgiven you, old things have passed away, if your want to restitute, let your spirit direct you.

1 John 1:8-10
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves
and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he
is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and
purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we
have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his
word is not in us.

Luke 19:8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

Pls stop misinforming people. Zacchaeus restored fourfold of everything he stole from people as a matter of restitution.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
kingkakaone:

U gave the best answer.
Restitution is for a case that can be corrected.
What is more important is asking for mercy and moving on but most churches have made it look as if God has a book that records the wrongs of people when Scripture said if we confess our sins, he will cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.

There's no sin you committed that can't be restituted. In this case, the op should write WAEC and intimate them what he did, if they forgive him, he's free before God and man but if they don't, they will tell him what he should do.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by oluboyo04(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
whisperingbird:

you dont need any restitution, come and accept the gospel. Restitution is not biblical.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
whisperingbird:

Religion has destroyed ur thought process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by ffo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
whisperingbird:

You have done the right by thinking about restitution.
To be honest with you, nairaland is not the best place to seek for spiritual advice. Apart from career, romance/relationship advice, for spiritual advice the church and the Bible is the best place not nairaland. There are so many atheists, non born again Christians here, they will laugh at you, insult you and give you wrong advice when it comes to spiritual matters. They will tell you things like it doesn't matter, life goes on, mind your own business etc. They see it as a wrong thing for you to tell your friend whose fiance (that he is about to get married to) doesnt have a womb, or to inform bank/law enforcement agents of a money that is wrongly credited to your account. Etc
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
E be like say you gba Jesu saye e. If you're a Nigerian, I am very sure you go soon dey alright las las... cheesy grin
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by thatigboman: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
kfrosh:
Mr move on with your life. No restitution can ever change whatever had happened in the past. Ask for forgiveness from God and move on with your life if you are really so spiritual like.........

Don't tell me you intend to go meet WAEC to nullify your result. Don't be dumb bro.
why is going to WAEC dumb? That's the best advice.
Op, go to the nearest WAEC office and narrate your story. They will sure give you biro and paper to write it down and do the needful. Your WAEC result will be nullified.
Op, check well. Maybe you did same during your first school leaving certificate exam. Write to NECO to nullify your primary school certificate as well.
Then go and live in church day in and day out thinking of how you will heaven.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by thatigboman: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
lonelydora:
Ecclesiastics 10:10 part B reads.....Wisdom is profitable to direct.

You remember Abraham lied to save life? Just pray for forgiveness and move on with your life.

Apply wisdom. Don't be so stupid to meet WAEC.
cheating in WAEC is not a matter of life or death.
Op, report to WAEC. Have the certificate withdrawn and resit for WAEC.
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by thatigboman: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
bomasek:
Sit for GCE and ensure u prepare well for it
what of the SSCE? He should burn it or report to WAEC to withdraw it
Re: Help Needed Concerning Restitution by thatigboman: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Crixina:
This one weak me o

u surely do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo / What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.