Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809487 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
DeanOlamide:

Keep Quiet my friend!!!

Talking trash!!! If ur source can help u why hasn’t the person put u through replacement ever since... I know of people who entered through replacement two years ago before they even announced this present selection and u are here spewing empty words..

You are just empty!!!! I put that to u!!!

Nawaa oo....social media can be dizz funny..
Tried explain abt my not going for the screening..it results to insults...some said am bragging.
And I said....PM me let's go to area one if u reside in abuja...
Abt my source not helping...well I did mention it will be the 3rd tym...and after diZ last one...am done lobbying.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
damiBJ:

Nawaa oo....social media can be dizz funny..
Tried explain abt my not going for the screening..it results to insults...some said am bragging.
And I said....PM me let's go to area one if u reside in abuja...
Abt my source not helping...well I did mention it will be the 3rd tym...and after diZ last one...am done lobbying.
It is not about social media bro, it's about you. There's a quote I love; "Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence". By talking about your connect and how you are sure you will make the final list even though you didn't attend the screening makes you loud. You sound like all these ITK in college. You are trying to create an impression but nobody gives a sh!t about you. Many people including myself are hoping your connect disappoints you. That's human nature for you.

Just relax and pray that everything works out as planned and when you get your appointment letter, you can then come here and brag about your connect then people shutting you up now will congratulate you, myself inclusive. Silence is golden, don't ever forget that

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
ajon1:
It is not about social media bro, it's about you. There's a quote I love; "Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence". By talking about your connect and how you are sure you will make the final list even though you didn't attend the screening makes you loud. You sound like all these ITK in college. You are trying to create an impression but nobody gives a sh!t about you. Many people including myself are hoping your connect disappoints you. That's human nature for you.

Just relax and pray that everything works out as planned and when you get your appointment letter, you can then come here and brag about your connect then people shutting you up now will congratulate you, myself inclusive. Silence is golden, don't ever forget that

Yes...tanks bro. Tot we are here to share stuffs togeda...shared mine....and lot of guyz see it as bragging......as u HV said....silent is golden.
Will intensify more prayers.....one love

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by airprinz(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2019
damiBJ:

So for me sayin I don't understand is now a problem to u...OK o...well...I don't care abt any screening...mine has always bin final list....I wnt say more Dan DAT.
You na real idiot you be, walai. Na God wey you suppose put your trust on be that instead of man? i swear you be real idiot

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2019
airprinz:
You na real idiot you be, walai. Na God wey you suppose put your trust on be that instead of man? i swear you be real idiot

Mind your speech. His post has never affected you in anyway. What calls for abusive words?

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2019
airprinz:
I don understand how what the guy said is affecting a lot. Everyone should hold onto what they believe in. Stop being a hater for no reason.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by NEZON(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
@Damibj pls help a brother ooo,i base at abj pls let talk 0809 657 6506.Thanks bro
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by airprinz(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
almujeebe:

Mind your speech. His post has never affected you in anyway. What calls for abusive words?
And how does my quote got to affect you? Did i mention your name on this thread? Are you his mouth piece? i think it's high time you learn how to mind your business. FuckOff
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Isabolg1010(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Hello guys, please all! Let's stop abusing pls. This thread is to get info. Let be matured and stop it.

Its okay pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by airprinz(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2019
gentlejin:

I don understand how what the guy said is affecting a lot. Everyone should hold onto what they believe in. Stop being a hater for no reason.
And who is a hater here dude? you have your connect, is better you keep it to yourself let him run the shiit for you till it cliq, than to come here and make noise. do you know how many people it hurts for having no one to help them when they come here and see this guy's connect post? there are things you do and you consider how other people feel as well. Several people has applied for this job or ones related to this 10yrs ago but couldnt get it because of this connect of a thing. how do you expect them to feel when they see this guy's rubbish post? Some may not be able to xpress their feelings here, but deep within them it hurts them so badly incase you didn't know

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Isabolg1010(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Its okay please
Let's change the discussion from previous argument pls

Its okay
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2019
airprinz:
And how does my quote got to affect you? Did i mention your name on this thread? Are you his mouth piece? i think it's high time you learn how to mind your business. FuckOff

That you're using vulgar words against someone who doesn't fault you.

Lear how to communicate in public forums. It might have adapted into your system, but you can change for better.

Most of you people hiding under keyboard cannot in real sense face the person you're accuse if we meet one on one.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Heineken(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by melodyj(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2019
This is new group link for all prison service applicant, all information and post is strictly on prison service related, anyone who default 2times will be removed

https:///KKbQid8hotPGy1AnP3wxu9
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by airprinz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
almujeebe:

That you're using vulgar words against someone who doesn't fault you.

Lear how to communicate in public forums. It might have adapted into your system, but you can change for better.

Most of you people hiding under keyboard cannot in real sense face the person you're accuse if we meet one on one.
Dude get the fuvk out of my quote. let that guy come down here and face me
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
gentlejin:

Datz one tin in social media. We are here to share ideas...I never new DND can affect someone from getting messages...and it affected me....I just share stuff here DAT...as regards to the messages...well if my source want to assist....I kno he will....and if he dosnt....will bone him totally..I was not bragging or saying I can assist or try scaming anyone to me...nooo. diz will be the 3rd time he has fail....next tin was insult and bashing....Haba...datz life sha...and datz social media.....

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
damiBJ:

Can't loose my present job bcozz of the screening.
My source can easily input my name without me filling the form....I kno wat am saying.....but if he fail to do the needful dizz tym around....am done wit him.

I love your confidence.
He maybe powerful and all but there must be a reason he told you to go for the screening. But you didn't seem to obey him. He said you should go for screening but you refused to go basing it on the fact that he has the power to include your name in the final list. I'm glad you have a work already. You're right. There's no do or die affair here. If one fails, you have your current job as back up and you can stop trusting in these so called sources.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayuba27:
Hahahah Nairaland i love you guys it always happen misunderstanding is always the cause of problems, if the guy insist he wasn't bragging fine let it be and you sir connect please keep it low for peace. I din't get the invite and didn't participate in the exercise but hey... Let congratulate people that made it and encourage those that didn't made it instead of insulting eachother pleaseeeeeeeee sad

My broda...na serious tin o.
I did congratulate people DAT got the invite...and a nairaland gave info on DND...which also affected me...
Online....pple can insult..base on the fact u can't see dem....

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
kehnton:

I love your confidence.
He maybe powerful and all but there must be a reason he told you to go for the screening. But you didn't seem to obey him. He said you should go for screening but you refused to go basing it on the fact that he has the power to include your name in the final list. I'm glad you have a work already. You're right. There's no do or die affair here. If one fails, you have your current job as back up and you can stop trusting in these so called sources.

Tank u my broda.
Someone DAT has disappoint first and second time....i shd loose my present job and travel again...never.
I kno ow powerful he his....he gave the immigration job and civil defense job to guyz I kno...so I kno it's smtin he can do without me going for screening....na who screening help?? Can loose dizz present job oo...a bird at hand

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
NEZON:
@Damibj pls help a brother ooo,i base at abj pls let talk 0809 657 6506.Thanks bro

Nomba switched off
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Mustybraun: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Those with 'sauces' abeg when is the nxt list coming out plus will there b interview abi d list will serve as d final list?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
damiBJ:

Tank u my broda.
Someone DAT has disappoint first and second time....i shd loose my present job and travel again...never.
I kno ow powerful he his....he gave the immigration job and civil defense job to guyz I kno...so I kno it's smtin he can do without me going for screening....na who screening help?? Can loose dizz present job oo...a bird at hand

You need to give him closer marking. I pray for the best outcome!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mustybraun:
Those with 'sauces' abeg when is the nxt list coming out plus will there b interview abi d list will serve as d final list?
PLEASE HELP US ANSWER THIS.......We don't have any strong or weak source but we depend on God... Please any update for us?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
kehnton:

You need to give him closer marking. I pray for the best outcome!

Amen oo.
Am doing DAT.....like I said bfor...Muslim brodas assist demselves compare to we christains

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
ajon1:

Very Golden my brother!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
airprinz:
And who is a hater here dude? you have your connect, is better you keep it to yourself let him run the shiit for you till it cliq, than to come here and make noise. do you know how many people it hurts for having no one to help them when they come here and see this guy's connect post? there are things you do and you consider how other people feel as well. Several people has applied for this job or ones related to this 10yrs ago but couldnt get it because of this connect of a thing. how do you expect them to feel when they see this guy's rubbish post? Some may not be able to xpress their feelings here, but deep within them it hurts them so badly incase you didn't know
Bros calm down, I thought you said God is your own source how come you are saying u don't have anyone...This is what I mean, you actually don't believe in anything so u attack those that claim to have a 'source'. If you say u have God u either boast about him or u stay silent. But allow those that feel like boasting about their source. No be ur data him take boast abi. If after boasting he fails to get the job no be ur shame, so what's ur ish.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by izaray(f): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
damiBJ:

Amen oo.
Am doing DAT.....like I said bfor...Muslim brodas assist demselves compare to we christains
You're very right, the kind of love our muslim brothers have for themselves can't be compare to ours!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by marryann: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
airprinz:

You guys should stop with the insults...the situation in this country is frustrating,yes! But let's not try taking it out on others. He said what he said just let it go,no need for all these insults. And I'm not taking sides but sometimes text messages do come off in a wrong way not necessary what the writer had in mind but it comes off wrong sometimes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ibuske: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello house,

For those who were able to write the exams, any update?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
damiBJ:

Didn't bothered traveling to check if my name is on the list.... But I kno it will be...bcoz my source kept saying it's a big lie...DAT I got the test and still declining.... Can't travel bcozz of my job....if he want to help...it's not about going for screening.
lolz , funny grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
damiBJ:
Please u guy don't get me wrong,just trying to make it abundantly clear to DAT dude speaking grammerr....am not bragging please.....but I can clear his doubt by taking anyone who can PM down to the ministers office and see my source in there...not bragging plzz.....I just believe if he' not gona assist dizz tym around.....am moving on.
Religion is one of our problem is this country.
You won't have access to any minister in this country today and be here on nairaland bragging about NPS job even if you do , just stop all these brag haba angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60