Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810592 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DrDizzle(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thanks for the info, I appreciate.
I used myself as an example.
Maybe I would have said “if SOMEONE gets employed via replacement......

Anyways I thought as much. In military and paramilitary, one must undergo the compulsory training. It just that the term ‘replacement’ keeps confusing me.

trilobite:

I don't care who you are, or who you know, YOU WILL GO FOR TRAINING!!! Even the son of the emir of Kano went to police academy.
Replacement recruits also go for training (same duration as open recruits), anyone saying otherwise doesn't know what he's talking about.
Theirs take place in the year of their recruitment (yes, the camp is always busy!!) just that it will be hidden from public perception.

Paramilitary bodies don't joke with it at all!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
DrDizzle:
Nice one.
Please Let’s use NPS for example. If I am been employed via replacement, does it mean I won’t go for training? Like I will just collect my appointment letter and start working?If no, will there be a special training for those replaced or will they train together with those employed via recruitment. Thanks

Yes everyone. Everyone goes for training and I love it cos training is continuously done throughout your service. The basic training is however compulsory. If one doesn't go through training they can't know what the job is about.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2019
DrDizzle:
Thanks for the info, I appreciate.
I used myself as an example.
Maybe I would have said “if SOMEONE gets employed via replacement......

Anyways I thought as much. In military and paramilitary, one must undergo the compulsory training. It just that the term ‘replacement’ keeps confusing me.

The term REPLACEMENT is used, usually, when there is no general recruitment. Replacement is usually done underground, depending on who handles it for you, it can be free or paid...
But replacement is recruitment without inviting the general public.
The term replacement suggests that some officers have retired, some passed on, some traveled out, some quitted for whatever reason and there is shortage of manpower but it's not worth doing a nationwide recruitment for, so they do replacement exercises... Note that replacement exercises happen like every other time within a year, unlike general recruitment that is once in 3 to 4years... I hope that helps smiley

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DrDizzle(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2019
It sure does. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Back to due process...Please when are they releasing list of successful applicants?
Any info?

kehnton:

The term REPLACEMENT is used, usually, when there is no general recruitment. Replacement is usually done underground, depending on who handles it for you, it can be free or paid...
But replacement is recruitment without inviting the general public.
The term replacement suggests that some officers have retired, some passed on, some traveled out, some quitted for whatever reason and there is shortage of manpower but it's not worth doing a nationwide recruitment for, so they do replacement exercises... Note that replacement exercises happen like every other time within a year, unlike general recruitment that is once in 3 to 4years... I hope that helps smiley

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yanabasee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
DrDizzle:
Nice one.
Please Let’s use NPS for example. If I am been employed via replacement, does it mean I won’t go for training? Like I will just collect my appointment letter and start working?If no, will there be a special training for those replaced or will they train together with those employed via recruitment. Thanks

There will be a training, but it won't be like that of the general recruitment.... In most cases, the training won't involve drilling and running, but will be focused on a course regarding the agency!!! Sometimes, the training often last for two weeks or a month......

In replacement, you are directly trained to replace an officer which involve a specific course with a general course to start with...

Replacement recruits are often trained when there is a need to replace retired, death, resigned and or sacked officers. T fill up the space.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Guys, believe it or not, documentation had started since thursday for few strong successful applicant but they won't let u know.
My source told me to forget NPS job that there are too many powerful applicants. God na ur hand I dey.

MODIFIED
For those of u calling me a liar, why not just wait till they call you for documentation. I am not here to spill bad news if that's what you think of me but I'm just here to give u guys heads up.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
ghostwritter:
Guys, believe it or not, documentation had started since thursday for few strong successful applicant but they won't let u know.
My source told me to forget NPS job that there are too many powerful applicants. God na ur hand I dey.
will u keep quiet

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
ghostwritter:
Una don start again abi? Documentation ko, appointment letter ni....... NO ANY documentation is going on as far as NPS is concerned bro...... Let's just chill and keep following..... Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
DrDizzle:
It sure does. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Back to due process...Please when are they releasing list of successful applicants?
Any info?

I'm keeping myself updated here too. No info yet
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mrgana1: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
ghostwritter:

MODIFIED
For those of u calling me a liar, why not just wait till they call you for documentation. I am not here to spill bad news if that's what you think of me but I'm just here to give u guys heads up.
It is very bad for some people to come here and claimed to be connected or has sources, documentation will take place in the camp not any where in their offices bro, as at last week the exercise was not even up to a week, this is the same way people discouraged applicants of Nigeria police force who later suceed in the long run. If you were not shortlisted doesn't discouraged others
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Source here source there....please if u know wats good for u keep ur big fat lousy mouth shut.........
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by elayomohammed(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2019
ghostwritter:

MODIFIED

Is it a must that you should be like this?
Be positive and stop being discouraging.
This makes you look like something else and many will hate you for it.

I hate to see young people being this less positive

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by charliesyndrom: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
was assessment test written before the invitation for interview? or did they skip the assessment test stage?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mrgana1: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
It was assessment before the exams
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by charliesyndrom: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
mrgana1:
It was assessment before the exams
pls when was the assessment written?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
charliesyndrom:

pls when was the assessment written?

About Two weeks ago. Have you been offline?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by sanyahkod(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2019
ghostwritter:

MODIFIED

Y'all don't need to criticize this information. It is just for your information and for you to intensify your prayers. I wish you guys knew what he posted aren't lies.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ciggy000(m): 3:18am On Apr 02, 2019
For those of us with vast knowledge of the internal workings in government circle is it possible to get appointment letter directly from contact person in Federal Character Commission
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yanabasee(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2019
ciggy000:
For those of us with vast knowledge of the internal workings in government circle is it possible to get appointment letter directly from contact person in Federal Character Commission

Yes for every other fg jobs except for paramilitary and other forces!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by charliesyndrom: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
kehnton:

Though I thought that was tagged INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW, not assessment. Anyway I didn't receive any mail or text from them thats y I didn't make much enquiries then about it
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by charliesyndrom: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
kehnton:

so u are saying on the 18th, 20th and 22nd they did ASSESSMENT and not INTERVIEW
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by elayomohammed(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
charliesyndrom:

so u are saying on the 18th, 20th and 22nd they did ASSESSMENT and not INTERVIEW

Yes.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by charliesyndrom: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
elayomohammed:

Yes.
okay
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Rex313(m): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Any info as regard to NPS finalist will b out?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Mustybraun: 5:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Jaytecq:

not a system error, the message is not from NPS, but from ARM, He/She must have registered with ARM pension during the NPS screening.
how? I got similar message too Yesternight
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jimfarayola(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Hello guys, I need some little clarification

Please...I received Ref Number from ARM pension last night, the surprised part is the only thing I did relating to Prison Service Job was the application, I don't know why I was sent Micro Pension Reference Number last night... I was not selected and I didn't go for any screening .... is it an error or something?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2019
jimfarayola:

Please...I received Ref Number from ARM pension last night, the surprised part is the only thing I did relating to Prison Service Job was the application, I don't know why I was sent Micro Pension Reference Number last night... I was not selected and I didn't go for any screening .... is it an error or something?
Maybe it's God answering your prayers
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2019
jimfarayola:

Same here I was not shortlisted but I also received ref number from ARM pension last night. I don't even know what the message is all about and I didn't register for any pension scheme
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jimfarayola(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Yinbanjonic:

Same here I was not shortlisted but I also received ref number from ARM pension last night. I don't even know what the message is all about and I didn't register for any pension scheme

let's wait and see what will happen next
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jimfarayola(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Yinbanjonic:

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Whatever they did is called assessment and interview. They'll not do a formal interview like they do in corporate organizations.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jonnayo(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2019
jimfarayola:

I got similar message yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015