Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810565 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
ajon1:
It is not about social media bro, it's about you. There's a quote I love; "Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence". By talking about your connect and how you are sure you will make the final list even though you didn't attend the screening makes you loud. You sound like all these ITK in college. You are trying to create an impression but nobody gives a sh!t about you. Many people including myself are hoping your connect disappoints you. That's human nature for you.

Just relax and pray that everything works out as planned and when you get your appointment letter, you can then come here and brag about your connect then people shutting you up now will congratulate you, myself inclusive. Silence is golden, don't ever forget that
Word !

Agba onitan lorile baami .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebubeslym(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
all of Una Wey get Buhari's number, Pls when is the next stage of the recruitment scheduled?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Indomie001:
Word !

Agba onitan lorile baami.
lol sir, thanks for the flattery grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Qazeem03: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2019
NEZON:
@Damibj pls help a brother ooo,i base at abj pls let talk 0809 657 6506.Thanks bro

LoL

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by goroman: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2019
any news or update from Abuja concerning the screening?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufdayo1: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2019
. Dear Client, we would be at your Abuja office on Thur 28th March for the data recapture exercise. Please come along with 1 passport (White background) photo, 1st appointment letter, Birth certificate/declaration of age, BVN,Valid ID, National ID card and identity slip issued by NIMC indicating NIN & IPPIS No (if applicable).

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2019
damiBJ:

Source big pass source my broda...
Tmr decision will be made abt the list and other measures as regards to fire...prisons and civil defense.
Good morning brother, please any update as per their decision? Can you share with us the latest news?? Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by izaray(f): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2019
damiBJ:

Tmr decision will be made abt the list and other measures as regards to fire...prisons and civil defense.
I don't understand anymore, did civil defense recruited too
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Teawhy2011: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Any update please?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by teebain: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
damiBJ:

please help a brother.... add me up on whatsapp or call 08065438928....... plsssssaa
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by goroman: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
yusufdayo1:
. Dear Client, we would be at your Abuja office on Thur 28th March for the data recapture exercise. Please come along with 1 passport (White background) photo, 1st appointment letter, Birth certificate/declaration of age, BVN,Valid ID, National ID card and identity slip issued by NIMC indicating NIN & IPPIS No (if applicable).

probably it's a mix up. did u get any info about d text yet?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Arysexy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
yusufdayo1:

Which first appointment letter? Is this not for those in d system going for interview?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emevee: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Arysexy:

Which first appointment letter? Is this not for those in d system going for interview?
This people are filled with some many errors ,this might be a system error

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Arysexy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Emevee:

This people are filled with some many errors ,this might be a system error

I tire for Nigerian system
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
yusufdayo1:

This message is from ARM PENSION.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Arysexy:

I tire for Nigerian system
not a system error, the message is not from NPS, but from ARM, He/She must have registered with ARM pension during the NPS screening.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Arysexy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jaytecq:

not a system error, the message is not from NPS, but from ARM, He/She must have registered with ARM pension during the NPS screening.

The attached pic shows sender as CDFIB
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mute
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by geemonee88: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
yusufdayo1:

Looks like an attempt to forward the mssage to CDFIB
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emevee: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guy you see well Oooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
izaray:
I don't understand anymore, did civil defense recruited too

Replacement is currently on.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by izaray(f): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
kehnton:

Ok, thanks!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2019
kehnton:

Please which one is replacement again?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Due to my past experiences about Nigeria Federal jobs and Nairaland, this is what will later happen.
By the time the final list eventually comes out, the few chosen on nairaland will not talk about it because they won't want you to know and the very few that does will not go into details on how much they spent on getting it or their strong connections.
Those chosen will already be in camps before it hits nairaland.
The unfortunate ones will find it hard to believe and insult the federal government and Buhari as if he cares. And later they will forget about it.
Before you know it again, another NPS application will be on going and another thread will be opened for it making this present one irrelevant.
Many of you will be frustrated about the country about her failed system...and many might want to lash it out on God.
Many might be thinking suicide, they will think they have bad luck with jobs, thinking they will die poor while their mate's succed in life.
Many will be pushed into settling for entrepreneurship and end up being millionaires in later years.
They will thank God they never were chosen for NPS.

TRUST ME...THERE IS FAR MORE WHAT GOD HAS GOT FOR OUR LIVES THAN WHAT WE THINK.

19 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
ghostwritter:
Due to my past experiences about Nigeria Federal jobs and Nairaland, this is what will later happen.
Hi, please can u (and others with the experience) explain to me the process of replacement exercise in Nigerian paramilitary services.
Can one get an appointment letter without attending a test or interview?
Is the appointment letter issued by the federal character commission after approval by d agency involved?

I need prompt and informed response pls.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zerlo:

Hi, please can u (and others with the experience) explain to me the process of replacement exercise in Nigerian paramilitary services.
Is the appointment letter issued by the federal character commission after approval by d agency involved?

I'm sorry I can't help.
I meant to say 'I AM AN EXPERIENCE OBSERVER ON JOB THREADS'
but anything is posible in Nigeria with either money, strong connection or God.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by trilobite: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
ghostwritter:
By the time the final list eventually comes out, the few chosen on nairaland will not talk about it because they won't want you to know and the very few that does will not go into details on how much they spent on getting it or their strong connections.
Those chosen will already be in camps before it hits nairaland.
The unfortunate ones will find it hard to believe and insult the federal government and Buhari as if he cares. And later they will forget about it.
Before you know it again, another NPS application will be on going and another thread will be opened for it making this present one irrelevant.
Many of you will be frustrated about the country about her failed system...and many might want to lash it out on God.
Many might be thinking suicide, they will think they have bad luck with jobs, thinking they will die poor while their mate's succed in life.
Many will be pushed into settling for entrepreneurship and end up being millionaires in later years.
They will thank God they never were chosen for NPS.

TRUST ME...THERE IS FAR MORE WHAT GOD HAS GOT FOR OUR LIVES THAN WHAT WE THINK.

1 million likes!!! The purpose of the threads is to share information. Leave the connected braggers to make senseless noise and get the information you came for. Life is a race, run yours wisely.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by trilobite: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zerlo:

Replacement is done behind close doors in the civil service, and is done yearly based on slots shared between top officials.

The appointment letter is usually collected after a screening exercise is conducted, though it is skipped at times. Last i checked it is issued by the agency involved. It should bear your full names and carry the stamp and signature of the head of the agency.
Note: Usually Signed with his pen!! Knew someone who made a mistake on his name, and had to take it back for the man to sign again.

That's the all from me.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DrDizzle(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one.
Please Let’s use NPS for example. If I am been employed via replacement, does it mean I won’t go for training? Like I will just collect my appointment letter and start working?If no, will there be a special training for those replaced or will they train together with those employed via recruitment. Thanks

trilobite:

Replacement is done behind close doors in the civil service, and is done yearly based on slots shared between top officials.

The appointment letter is usually collected after a screening exercise is conducted, though it is skipped at times. Last i checked it is issued by the agency involved. It should bear your full names and carry the stamp and signature of the head of the agency.
Note: Usually Signed with his pen!! Knew someone who made a mistake on his name, and had to take it back for the man to sign again.

That's the all from me.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by trilobite: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
DrDizzle:
Nice one.
Please Let’s use NPS for example. If I am been employed via replacement, does it mean I won’t go for training? Like I will just collect my appointment letter and start working?If no, will there be a special training for those replaced or will they train together with those employed via recruitment. Thanks

I don't care who you are, or who you know, YOU WILL GO FOR TRAINING!!! Even the son of the emir of Kano went to police academy.
Replacement recruits also go for training (same duration as open recruits), anyone saying otherwise doesn't know what he's talking about.

Paramilitary bodies don't joke with it at all!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by trilobite: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
DrDizzle:
Nice one.

I don't care who you are, or who you know, YOU WILL GO FOR TRAINING!!! Even the son of the emir of Kano went to police academy.
Replacement recruits also go for training (same duration as open recruits), anyone saying otherwise doesn't know what he's talking about.
Theirs take place in the year of their recruitment (yes, the camp is always busy!!) just that it will be hidden from public perception.

Paramilitary bodies don't joke with it at all!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.