Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810941 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by abokikhalifa: 10:44am On May 15, 2018
Can a third class holder apply for this?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2018
aadeoluoluwatobi@gmail.com i will be grateful
Gbogbolet:
For those that are still struggling to download their forms, drop your email and i will contact u..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by onyii255(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2018
Can anybody get me a fitness certificate from a Lagos based government hospital??
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2018
I noticed that too as well and i crosschecked the DOB inserted, it was correct. i had to submit it like that.
it is so shameful that a FG agency could not manage a recruitment site properly and make it work better devoid of any technical glitch. only God knows how much will be appropriated for this shamble called recruitment site
ponchizzle007:
After i finish filling the form and previewing it ..my age is showing 0..pls shud i continue to summit ? Pls reply
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2018
Odirahc:
I've tried severally but the website doesn't open on chrome but it does on uc browser
please what if you are using puffin browser, how do u save the referee and reference pages? Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2018
Should incase u still finding it hard to apply successfully, I can help u out with just a token. Contact me, Attayusuf@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2018
onyii255:
Can anybody get me a fitness certificate from a Lagos based government hospital??
Inbox me
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2018
onyii255:
msg me tru my mail abbyparece78@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2018
UC browser and Puffin Browser is opening the site perfectly well on mobile but printing those documents from the two browsers has been the issue.
Whereas the Mozilla and Chrome that can print it is not opening both on PC and Mobile.
Please who has a way of by passing this issue to print? I seriously need it.
Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oyinkel(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
UC browser and Puffin Browser is opening the site perfectly well on mobile but printing those documents from the two browsers has been the issue.
Whereas the Mozilla and Chrome that can print it is not opening both on PC and Mobile.
Thanks

Simple sir, register on one of the fast browsers, logout, login on the those browsers where printing is enable and print the file.....ceekehnah
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sss2: 12:27pm On May 15, 2018
if you finding it difficult to register kindly msg or call 081 36 78 95 98 @ a token and your downloaded reference will be send to you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tallest01(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2018
Pls guys, i need some help.. After the rigorous attempt to fill.. I successfully filled the form and after i have saved and submitted, i tried printing the reference page but it not brining out my details except my passport the other sub titles... Pls what can i do
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2018
You don't get?
Even the printing enabled browsers wont open the site at all. Throughout midnight of today, Chrome and Mozilla didnt even open it at all, so how do you print?
that is why i'm asking those that were able to download/print/save the printouts to please tell us how they did it, it is not necessary mean they must make ends meet with it.
oyinkel:

Simple sir, register on one of the fast browsers, logout, login on the those browsers where printing is enable and print the file.....ceekehnah

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2018
Kindly put us through on how you download the stuffs and we will be grateful for that.
Sss2:
if you finding it difficult to register kindly msg or call 081 36 78 95 98 @ a token and your downloaded reference will be send to you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2018
onyii255:

yes
just cost you your email and a small token
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
Thanks

try using opera mini
it has been going on my system since day one till now
done two today
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 1:29pm On May 15, 2018
shakol91:
I've not been able to print and save as well, I want to try the instruction given by Faben. I'll give you feedback
Pls do i'll be waiting
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 1:36pm On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:
For those that are still struggling to download their forms, drop your email and i will contact u..
Oga biko contact me Sir.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 1:39pm On May 15, 2018
igwe44:
Fabem. Thank you very much, I have successfully saved both the reference and referee form into PDF file using my phone,it is very easy,if you finish your registration and you want to print,just change it to desktop by clicking that three dot at the left hand side of your phone,open new tab again,then click save as PDF file,after that you can print it at any place of your choice even without network. May God help and favored everyone of us. Amen
I need help bro. Let me have your contact or email. Maybe you can help me save my forms as pdf and send to my email after I must've sent you my details. Pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by olemx(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:

Olem1989@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by SirLiquidGold: 2:36pm On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
You don't get?
Even the printing enabled browsers wont open the site at all. Throughout midnight of today, Chrome and Mozilla didnt even open it at all, so how do you print?
that is why i'm asking those that were able to download/print/save the printouts to please tell us how they did it, it is not necessary mean they must make ends meet with it.
me too, I stayed up although this morning from 12am to 6am this morning. Chrome didn't even load a single page

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 3:08pm On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:

This is my mail address.

wealthplus2017@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2018
I've downloaded Opera Mini now, let's hope it helps but as at now, it is not going, I mean the site.
UncleBay:

try using opera mini
it has been going on my system since day one till now
done two today
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Biofash: 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
O ga gan-an ni o
Naija
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mathinips(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
It means you havent finish uploading all the necessary documents

Thanks it was helpful.
What remains is how to download the reference forms
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2018
you are welcome.
that is where i am having issue with too.
I've even downloaded all the downloadable browsers, only puffin is opening the site and i cant print or save the forms from the puffin.
mathinips:

Thanks it was helpful.
What remains is how to download the reference forms
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by bidemi1190: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
i did for a friend around that it was superfast. it could be your network. i suggest u meet someone who uses 4g
SirLiquidGold:
me too, I stayed up although this morning from 12am to 6am this morning. Chrome didn't even load a single page
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 15, 2018
Are you still having issues in downloading your forms? drop your email and expect ur form in pdf in less than 5 mins
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
i have replied your message since, waiting fro your reply
Gbogbolet:

Are you still having issues in downloading your forms? drop your email and expect ur form in pdf in less than 5 mins

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.