Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810047 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Tenifayo23: 4:25pm On May 15, 2018
igwe44:
Fabem. Thank you very much, I have successfully saved both the reference and referee form into PDF file using my phone,it is very easy,if you finish your registration and you want to print,just change it to desktop by clicking that three dot at the left hand side of your phone,open new tab again,then click save as PDF file,after that you can print it at any place of your choice even without network. May God help and favored everyone of us. Amen
Igwe44, pls I need ur help. I am done with my registration, followed ur instructions nd some other useful info on this site buh saving the refrence form in pdf format is like bout.
Pls help a brother biko.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by idu1(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2018
Applicant must not be financially embrassed. What's the meaning please? Is the salary poor undecided

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PweetyHitee(f): 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
The medical fitness certificate someone helped me with on this platform as General Hospital Elata Ibadan. But theres no Elata in Ibadan
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by igwe44(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2018
Tenifayo23:

Igwe44, pls I need ur help. I am done with my registration, followed ur instructions nd some other useful info on this site buh saving the refrence form in pdf format is like bout.
Pls help a brother biko.
is very easy. Once you reach the referee and reference point,click on three let dot at the top left hand side of your phone to change it to desktop,it will appear bold,go back and click another tab,it will take you to your current page,click on the the three dot again and safe as PDF file
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by igwe44(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2018
For those having difficulty in saving the referee and reference form,it is very easy,you just have to be patient and calm. Once you reach the point of saving the reference and referee form,click on the three dot at the top left hand of your phone,change it to desktop,once it change it will appear bold,go and click another tab,it will take you straight to your current page,click on the three dot again,you will see print,click on print,you will see PDF option,click on it and save,after saving you can now print it with a printer.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by TrustinGod247: 5:36pm On May 15, 2018
pls someone should put me through. don't know how to proceed to the submit button

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chechem: 5:40pm On May 15, 2018
igwe44:
is very easy. Once you reach the referee and reference point,click on three let dot at the top left hand side of your phone to change it to desktop,it will appear bold,go back and click another tab,it will take you to your current page,click on the the three dot again and safe as PDF file
Saving like this, scattered the content in mine, letters overlaying on letters...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by capsule(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2018
idu1:
Applicant must not be financially embrassed. What's the meaning please? Is the salary poor undecided

applicant shouldn't be bankrupt, cuz if applicant is bankrupt, he/she will accept bribe, open jail make harden criminal escape. grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
i have replied your message since, waiting fro your reply
I've replied every message
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
igwe44:
For those having difficulty in saving the referee and reference form,it is very easy,you just have to be patient and calm. Once you reach the point of saving the reference and referee form,click on the three dot at the top left hand of your phone,change it to desktop,once it change it will appear bold,go and click another tab,it will take you straight to your current page,click on the three dot again,you will see print,click on print,you will see PDF option,click on it and save,after saving you can now print it with a printer.
Please sir, how do I change UC browser to desktop Mode on phone? I've searched and searched and couldn't find it. Please, if you know kindly help. Thanks.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:

I've replied every message
I check my mail just now, I still haven't seen your message. Kindly drop your no for me. Thanks.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by morichy(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2018
Please house...i have been having issues uploading my documents using puffin browser on phone...please help...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2018
Any[b]body looking for cheaply medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will surly find out due to it[/b]s poor nature ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria, mail me pjoneta@gmail.com CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR THOSE THAT SEND THEY MONEY PLS , MAIL ME YOUR FULL NAME WHEN YOU DO YOUR TRANSFER .....THANK YOU
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by igwe44(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:

Please sir, how do I change UC browser to desktop Mode on phone? I've searched and searched and couldn't find it. Please, if you know kindly help. Thanks.
at the top left hand side of your phone,you will see three dot,click on it,you will see desktop
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2018
igwe44:
at the top left hand side of your phone,you will see three dot,click on it,you will see desktop
The developer mode of UC is different from Chrome, but all the same thanks, I've gotten a way to change it to desktop view but once I click the "Print reference form", it auto open a new tab! And this new tab will have the details of the Reg but won't stay up to 3secs before disappearing again, I still don't know how to save it from there.
I searched the whole of the tools available on the UC, no where is written "Print" or save to "PDF".
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ugogabriel(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2018
I can't see the finish button , what can I do?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sss2: 6:42pm On May 15, 2018
TrustinGod247:
pls someone should put me through. don't know how to proceed to the submit button

You have not uploaded all the basic requirement
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sss2: 6:47pm On May 15, 2018
Sss2:
if you finding it difficult to register kindly msg or call 081 36 78 95 98 @ a token and your downloaded reference will be send to you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Tobby7: 6:49pm On May 15, 2018
Please Faben I just successfully registered using the puffin browser, each time I click the reference or referee forms for printing in order to save on my phone it will show briefly and just disappear before I can click on the desktop option you advised not to talk of being able to save in the PDF you mentioned, please help
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HONSENATOR: 6:49pm On May 15, 2018
Plz I have been trying to fill my academic qualifications using puffin browser, was able to upload two, the site doesn't want to load after filling that of my waec, it suddenly turns white when I press save, plz what can I do about it?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2018
Pls, who is with me? I'm just still on registration with QUALIFICATION, but it shows grade and course of study for higher institution and didn't show anything for school cert and FSLC, I mean grade for WAEC/NECO result. Is it the same for all registration?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by KINGBAYORH(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
Mine too showed zero (0)year after printing it. I believe it's from their site. It's a minor stuff, no cause for alarm cos the date of birth is bidly written there
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shinene224: 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
KINGBAYORH:
Mine too showed zero (0)year after printing it. I believe it's from their site. It's a minor stuff, no cause for alarm cos the date of birth is bidly written there
same here
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:

For those that are still struggling to download their forms, drop your email and i will contact u..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by phrase(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:

Are you still having issues in downloading your forms? drop your email and expect ur form in pdf in less than 5 mins
pls help me to download my reference page Peterseun48@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2018
Any body looking for cheaply medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will surly find out due to it[/b]s poor nature ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria, mail me pjoneta@gmail.com CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR THOSE THAT SEND THEY MONEY PLS , MAIL ME YOUR FULL NAME WHEN YOU DO YOUR TRANSFER .....THANK YOU
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by sandammy(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2018
Is the application closed? Can't open it on my phone http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sss2: 12:51am On May 16, 2018
if you finding it difficult to register kindly msg or call 081 36 78 95 98 @ a token and your downloaded reference will be send to you

Thanks,
Sunnykinson cyber cafe
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samwobi(m): 1:25am On May 16, 2018
please has anyone been able to register today? I've been up all night and the website refuse to go through.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.