Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Love Is Not A Fairytale... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is Not A Fairytale... (3532 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Love Is A Dangerous Game / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
A cold lonely breezy night
Moody under my threadbare duvet
Cackle of kids under the moonlight
Scent of a fresh rose bouquet

Reflected on the past memories
Series of pains and breakups
For love I burnt some calories
Yet, no request for a makeup.

Thought there was no love
Then she came into the picture
Comely as a milk-washed dove
She saw the illuminated future

She watered my withered heart
And regulates my blood pumps
Well-chiseled face like Da Vinci's art
Soon my seed will curl up in her bump
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Forever shall it be an indelible memory. The day she took some calm strides into my life. She accepted my flaws and open my eyes to see that abstract being called "LOVE". She brought me out of the loneliness valley and leaded me into the light of liveliness. I became a living testimony of the miracle. I became a preacher of the word "LOVE IS NOT DEAD".

Let me take you on the journey of how it all started. I was recuperating from the sickness caused by a damage to my fragile heart. A sickness that manifest when a once loved up relationship comes crashing down like a pile of bricks. She was my everything. I loved her like no other. I built a mansion to accommodate her love in my heart. She is a very innocent girl with a pure heart of gold. I call her innocent because she was a complete woman with an intact hymen. We were both adults seeking admission into a tertiary institution. We both struggle hard to further in our studies but as luck would have it she was admitted while I was not. I had to say goodbye to my love as she prepared to go to her college. Our love still waxed stronger despite the distance. Unfortunately the unexpected incident was looming. She had experienced life in another world. She tasted the sweet freedom. The youthful exuberance took over and she wished to explore.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Suddenly, I saw the sweet and innocent lady being replaced by fierce strange person. My sweet words became more or less like incomprehensible whispers in her ears. The woman who saw me as a chandelier now thinks I'm a footmat that should be threaded on. None of my gestures makes meaning anymore. My phone calls became a bird's meaningless chatter. Our communication dwindled and gradually my love was slipping away from me. I did everything to save my drowning relationship but all to no avail. It was a wasted effort. She cut contact with me and forgot about me. I was down with love sickness for weeks, I lost appetite to my best dishes, my vision became blurry due to constant weeping. Everyone around me knew that a great part of my was lost. Weeks later, I swallowed my ego and begged my love to come back into my life and make me happy once again. Then she broke the most heart-damaging message I've ever heard "Boy, it's over! I lost my hymen to someone else". It was like a dagger was being plunged into my heart. I felt a thunder like sound shattering my heart into irreparable pieces. This is a lady I showered love and care for three years, I refuse to have canal knowledge of her despite the sexual urge. I hope to make her the mother of my kids in the future but she dashed my hope into pieces. I lived in my shadow for months, I refused to come out of my shell despite friends persuasion. I just wanted to be alone without a lover. My favourite phrase turned out to be "THERE IS NO LOVE". I was depressed and alone for several months when someone walked into my life and made me realised that "LOVE STILL EXISTS".
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
One that fateful day, the day my gloomy world became crystal clear. The day the darkness in my life paved a way for light. After the usual morning chores, I decided to surf the net in order to drown my sorrow. I logged in into a forum (apparently the largest in africa). I made a nasty comment under a controversial topic. Members of the forum started quoting me to share their views concerning the topic, but there was a particular lady who quoted me and was against my comments. We had a little discussion on the topic, but then I decided to click on her profile to check the face behind the moniker. Staring back at me was a beautiful lady with a captivating smile and a honey coloured skin. I was beauty struck! I felt a tingling sensation. I could not continue surfing the Internet. I logged out of the forum. The beautiful face kept on flashing through my mind, my heart was conjuring up her picture every passing minutes. I couldn't help it, I had a beautiful feeling that I haven't had in ages. The following day, I rushed to log in into the forum and gave her a mention. As luck would have it, she replied my mention. There was a rush of adrenaline into my blood. I sent her a mail, she replied! We exchanged contacts and we became offline friends and chat mates.
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
We started chatting on WhatsApp messenger, her replies to my questions were so cold that I conclude that she wasn't interested in being my friend. Little did I know that she was also trying to conceal her feelings for me. I became interested in whatever was making her conceal her feelings for me. After several persuasion, she opened up to me. I felt great pity for her. She had been a victim of a violent relationship, a relationship where her opinions are always flushed down the drain. A relationship where several scars were inflicted upon her for speaking for her rights. Her heart was wounded. She vowed never to love any man again. A thought struck me, "we are in the same boat!". We both vowed never to give our hearts to anyone again. What a coincidence!
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
I shared my story with her too. The story of how my heart was shattered by a lady I loved wholeheartedly for three years. She sympathised with me but one thing was very clear and glaring... We have similar stories! The similarity in our story drew us closer to each other. It became obvious we are in love. I declared my love to her and she did the same. That was how we started our online love. Meeting each other wasn't easy because we both live in different states. A month after our relationship kicked off, we fixed a date to see other. On the D-day, I embarked on a three hours journey to her place. She was already waiting for me on the road that led to her house. When I alighted from the vehicle and set my eyes in her, phew! She was a beauty to behold. I took my time to scrutinise her from head to toe. She packed her hair in a ponytail, her eyes were piercing, she has a full and sensuous lips. She has a firm, perky bosom, curvy hips and a sizeable backside. She's my African Kim Kardashian. She hugged me and smiled widely, I got a glimpse of that well set teeth. We clasped our hands and walked down the street to her house.
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
On getting to her place, she couldn't look at me straight in the eyes. She was a shy kitten. I drew her close and locked my lips with hers! That was our first kiss. After what seemed like eternity, we disengaged. She prepared for me a delicious meal of spaghetti bolognese which I devoured with relish. Yum! We spent two weeks together. Two weeks of love, two weeks of renewed happiness and joy. We played and joked like newlyweds. Deep inside my heart, I knew this was the best woman for me. This is the woman I really deserve. I concluded that I'll take her to my parents and introduce her as my heart desire. The woman I wish to marry. On the last day, I returned back to my place amidst tears and promises. A month later, I gave her a phone call "Sweetheart, I want to introduce you to my parents".
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
I took her to my parents. They were awed to see the pretty damsel I brought to them. They took care of her like a daughter, they made her feel at home. They showered praises on her. She felt like a queen which she is. The love between us was so glaring that my parents needs no binoculars before they could see it. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. The one who sees the best in me. The one who accepted me when I was rejected. She showed me love that would last me for a lifetime. There is no love without some ruckus but I'm proud to say none of our misunderstanding lasted up to 24hrs. She is just so understanding that I wish to be her lover in the next life. Hopefully in few months time, I will make her mine legally and her womb will accommodate and nurture my seed.

Written by :Sexybbstar
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
FTC
I dey find gf if you help me see cool cool
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2018
horlahsunbo225:
FTC I dey find gf if you help me see cool cool
Lol.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by tk4rd: 3:23am On May 02, 2018
sexybbstar:

I took her to my parents. They were awed to see the pretty damsel I brought to them. They took care of her like a daughter, they made her feel at home. They showered praises on her. She felt like a queen which she is. The love between us was so glaring that my parents needs no binoculars before they could see it. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. The one who sees the best in me. The one who accepted me when I was rejected. She showed me love that would last me for a lifetime. There is no love without some ruckus but I'm proud to say none of our misunderstanding lasted up to 24hrs. She is just so understanding that I wish to be her lover in the next life. Hopefully in few months time, I will make her mine legally and her womb will accommodate and nurture my seed.

Nice one dear..
I would like to attend your wedding, u know.
I wish you the best.
Meanwhile, you will definitely look far more beautiful than you are now, by the time your womb accommodates and nurtures his seed. #Experience.
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by emperorblog(m): 6:28am On May 02, 2018
read cool interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 02, 2018
tk4rd:
Nice one dear..
I wish you the best.
Meanwhile, you will definitely look far more beautiful than you are now, by the time your womb accommodates and nurtures his seed. #Experience.

It's just a story now cheesy..
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2018
sexybbstar:

hi dear good evening
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by tk4rd: 2:50am On May 08, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yessss.. A TRUE-LIFE STORY...
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by izaray(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2018
sexybbstar:

Aww...I enjoyed your story my dear. More of God's grace upon ur life kiss kiss
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 08, 2018
izaray:
Aww...I enjoyed your story my dear. More of God's grace upon ur life kiss kiss

Thanks so much sweetheart kiss

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
tk4rd:
Yessss.. A TRUE-LIFE STORY...
Lol.. Na you talk am o
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Timagex(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
sexybbstar:

Thanks so much sweetheart kiss
wait!!! shocked u write stories? cool
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 08, 2018
Timagex:
wait!!! shocked u write stories? cool
This is my first ever... I wrote it for someone who isn't really good at writing prose.
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Timagex(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2018
sexybbstar:

This is my first ever... I wrote it for someone who isn't really good at writing prose.
awwwwwn....I wish I could write angry grin grin
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by tk4rd: 11:29am On May 10, 2018
sexybbstar:
Lol.. Na you talk am o
But na wetin e be shaa.. Ur kids go fine wella shaa
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Jtmanager(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

cool
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Jtmanager:
cool
Hello
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Jtmanager(m): 2:34am On Jul 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hello
Afa
Just felt like buzzing
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
tk4rd:
Nice one dear..
I wish you the best.

i have a feeling i will be the groom wink
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by queenbetsy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
O
sexybbstar:

...just stumbled on this and I love it! grin
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by queenbetsy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
sexybbstar:

but, you forgot to mention that you gave him Apple before the meal wink grin
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
but, you forgot to mention that you gave him Apple before the meal wink grin
Yea, you're right. He ate some sweet apples before the meal. tongue Guess it's a special moment for you to remember it vividly smiley
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
O...just stumbled on this and I love it! grin
Lol.. Thanks
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by queenbetsy(f): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yea, you're right. He ate some sweet apples before the meal. tongue Guess it's a special moment for you to remember it vividly smiley
of course... wink

I hope some snatchers weren't buzzing his phone while he was with you sha

An interesting piece tho...

I kinda need your help babe smiley
Re: Love Is Not A Fairytale... by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 02, 2018
queenbetsy:
of course... wink

I hope some snatchers weren't buzzing his phone while he was with you sha
An interesting piece tho...

I kinda need your help babe smiley
My help? shocked Let's connect then

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Short Drama Script- Pls Criticise! / Must Read: Escapades (18+)… [completed] – Season 1 / Africa's Leading Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.