Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,448,370 members, 5,515,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 April 2020 at 10:08 PM

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades (18782 Views)

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith / ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hi guys , I'm Ade Spades and I'm a new writer on nairaland. I believe nairaland is an impeccable platform for me to exhibit my talents. Please guys , I will really need your help with the story I'm gonna be posting. I'll need your advice and comments. Please , don't be too harsh on me as you understand I'm a new writer. Thanks and God bless.

Guys , abeg help come read my book.
Divepen1 , queenitee , rosalieene Afz9095 ,Evold opeade939 Ann2012 Wonderz1 DZTZl mitchelljnr mekonglobal donteanz bimberry1307 do4luv14 Oroolorun explosive04 Phayth helenbee joshnes Bleeze2 Evold queenbetsy kaycee9242 preciousbouy Horladstar paqman rowdymind EkopSparoAyara queenitee boffinjay RegArmani coolio1 Solly1 TeameeMoses Phoenixchap cassbeat Teehsticckz bakeuhappy (welcome ma'am) Favouritetega smooth278 virtuedagirl queenbetsy arrestdarrester tonyxxx stevodot22 charminee Mynet11Godwinfury Oluwaseunliz
Souloho19 Preciousbouy, Oladim001, Hadampson, greatsound, sleemoon, vickkydgreat, boladex1, datafa98, kingin55, wiz0isaac, quadri956, emarkson, donkelz, afz9095, tobsonlove, leiykong, remiseyi, femigold081, akanji44, babtuna1, zelaws, demilolaq99, selimdeon, charlesdock, pemzylabi, ayomidex01, macwytt, korel, china14, daxking, rafic, sammyendowed, guardian1860, cyber5, davidpaul, mightyraw, elmacho, mhizdherbee, iaremozelle, chizzymaris, chidera1915, wizsolzy, lankyannie, maryclaire1, oluwabuqqyyolo, babtuna1, aashik, kendo60, ebonyqueen001, lordtay, iamharkinwaley, precidope, sltn, ziloux01, pioneer18, fazemood, whizlight, devilmaycry1, ayodipths, derexon1234, adebayor717, ekoroprince, magicseed.

P.S - The settings of this novel is Miami City , USA.

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
LOVE IS NOT FOR SUCKERS - Chapter One - A woman saves a man !

Daz Elliott blue eyes darted around the expensive Don Perry restaurant , a greedy expression on his face. He eyed the tasty , sumptuous plates of foods on the tables of the other customers and grimaced. He brought out his wallet and cursed under his breath. He only had $20 ! He shook his head and sighed. But he was not worried. For weeks now , he had been coming to this restaurant to eat and when the waiters were not watching , he would slink away like a rat running from a cat , not bothering to pay for his meals. This had been his routine for the past two weeks and he had been very lucky. He had never been caught.

Aged twenty seven , Daz was built like an athlete. He was tall and heavily built , with piercing blue eyes , thick black wavy hair , lipless mouth and a brutal jaw. He had a vicious handsomeness that appealed to most woman and make men wary of him. He was dressed in a white tailored suits which clung to his perfect body and loafers to match. But his appearance was all phoney. It was a pretense. In reality , he was a small-time pickpocket and a petty thief who was always on the look out for the quick , easy money.

Daz glanced around the restaurant again and and saw the eyes of one of the waiters looking at him expectantly. He beckoned to the waiter with a wave of his hand. The waiter came over and bowed to the ground.

" What would you like to eat sir ? " the waiter asked. his voice bright and gay.

Daz smiled to himself. This was the time to put on his act of making himself look like a money loaded man.

" Oysters and sherry , the breasts of duck , green press , asparagus tipped in butter and a bottle of one of your finest champagne. "

The waiter nodded and moved away. Few moment later , he came back bearing a tray of food. He laid the tray on the table , moved away and came back with the bottle of champagne in a sliver bucket filled with ice cubes. He opened the champagne at the request of Daz and poured the sparkling liquid into a glass cup. He bowed to the ground and withdraw quietly.

Daz descended on the food and when he was done , he pushed the plates away and drank the champagne to his fill. Then he picked up a toothpick box from the table , took one out and began to fillet his teeth with it. He waited for a few moments , looking around to see if any of the waiters was watching him. He waited for thirty good minutes and when he was satisfied , he got to his feet and moved towards the entrance , humming under his breath. He did not know that in few minutes time , he would meet a woman that would give him a taste of what wealth really is.

Sitting in a corner of the room , watching keenly the interactions between the waiters and the patrons was Mackie Wendell , Don Perry's restaurant detective. Mackie was keeping his eyes on the patrons on the look out for any strange activity. He was very ambitious and very suspicious. Though , the fact that he had been on his feet for hours persuaded him to take a rest , yet he knew he must be on the alert and on his guard. You never can tell , he told himself , shit happens sometimes. Just that moment , he saw one of the patrons , a powerfully built handsome man , got up from his chair and began to make his way to the entrance. The man was well dressed but this did not convince the ever- suspicious Mackie. He signalled to one of the waiters and he came at once.

" As he paid for his meal ? " Mackie asked in a hard voice , pointing a gnarled finger at Daz Elliot who was making his way to the entrance leisurely with the ease of a movie star.

The waiter's eyes followed the pointed finger. He regarded Daz for a moment and began to shake his head excitedly .

" Oh my God ! " the waiter exclaimed. " He's one of them ! He has not paid ! The rotten rat ! "

Mackie did not even hesitate. He shoved the waiter away and made his way , as fast as his feet could carry him to intercept Daz.

Daz , who was obviously thinking he was again going to leave the restaurant without paying for his meal , felt a tap on his shoulder. Startled , he looked around.

He found himself , looking at the red , beefy face of Mackie. His little eyes were cop hard. Daz's startled expression gave him the impression of guilty fear.

" I'm the restaurant detective , sir " Mackie said , holding Daz by the arm. " I would like to have some words with you "

A chill run up Daz's spine. In other not to give himself away , he grinned sheepishly.

" What's this man ? " he said. giving Mackie a fake smile.

Mackie scowled.

" Don't act funny , sir ! Be patient and let's get things straightened out. " he waved to the waiter who had been watching the whole scene. The waiter rushed to them .

" Have this man paid for his meal ? " Mackie asked the waiter.

The waiter shook his head. " No ! He has not ! "

Mackie turned to look at Daz , whose face was beading with sweats now.

" Mr , you heard what the waiter said. It's either you pay up or I get you arrested "

Daz could not talk. His throat felt so paralysed for the moment. He had never been caught before and now that he had been caught , he did not know how to react.

" You better produce some money or I get you nailed " Mackie snarled , watching the face of Daz.

Daz.swallowed hard.

" I…….I…..don't have any……cash " he stammered.

Mackie regarded him all over and smiled wickedly.

" Then you're going to get nailed into a cell , pally "

" No he is not ! " A woman voice said from behind them.

The three men swung around in astonishment to look at the speaker. She was tall and her hair was very blonde. She had bright China blue eyes , high cheek bones and straight long nose. Under the lemon sweaters she was wearing , the men could see the swell of her heavy firm breasts and her black jean trouser showed solid hips , big buttocks and long , tapering , legs .

The men regarded her hungrily.

" Let him go ! " She said to Mackie who was breathing heavily like a woman in a labour theatre. Even Daz Elliot was feeling the sexual heat oozing from the woman. This woman his dynamite ! he thought , the most sensual , sexual woman he had seen.

" I can't let him go Miss ! " Mackie said regaining his cop voice. " He tried to dodge the checks. "

" Then , I'll settle it " She said and she dipped her well manicured finger into her Chanel handbag and brought out a wad of dollars. She slapped the money on the broad chest of Mackie.

" That should do ! settle the bills , fatso and leave this man alone " she snarled at Mackie and grabbed Daz's massive arm. " Lets go , honey "

Mackie and the waiter watched in utter shock as Daz and the woman strode out of the restaurant with her rolling her heavy buttocks at them.

When they got out into the hot , airless night , she turned to
Daz , who was still staring at her stupidly as if she was some kind of genie.

" We'll get my car ! " she said and led him to where she had parked her car. When they got there , his eye's widen in shock. The car was a glittering Rolls Royce Wraith. This girl must be loaded , he thought , eyeing the car hungrily. They got into the car and she drove hard and fast towards her apartment in Millionaires Rows , Miami Beach. When they got to her penthouse , she parked the car in the garage , then she led him through the elevator , then into her apartment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Oroolorun(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Present. Coming back to read.... (NOTE: Update regularly. People comment or not, keep updating. Even when negative review are pouring in, don't stop, keep updating. When you least expected, the right people will come in.)

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
AdeSpades:
Hi guys , I'm Ade Spades and I'm a new writer on nairaland. I believe nairaland is an impeccable platform for me to exhibit my talents. Please guys , I will really need your help with the story I'm gonna be posting. I'll need your advice and comments. Please , don't be too harsh on me as you understand I'm a new writer. Thanks and God bless.

Guys , abeg help come read my book.
Divepen1 , queenitee , rosalieene Afz9095 ,Evold opeade939 Ann2012 Wonderz1 DZTZl mitchelljnr mekonglobal donteanz bimberry1307 do4luv14 Oroolorun explosive04 Phayth helenbee joshnes Bleeze2 Evold queenbetsy kaycee9242 preciousbouy Horladstar paqman rowdymind EkopSparoAyara queenitee boffinjay RegArmani coolio1 Solly1 TeameeMoses Phoenixchap cassbeat Teehsticckz bakeuhappy (welcome ma'am) Favouritetega smooth278 virtuedagirl queenbetsy arrestdarrester tonyxxx stevodot22 charminee Mynet11Godwinfury Oluwaseunliz
Souloho19 Preciousbouy, Oladim001, Hadampson, greatsound, sleemoon, vickkydgreat, boladex1, datafa98, kingin55, wiz0isaac, quadri956, emarkson, donkelz, afz9095, tobsonlove, leiykong, remiseyi, femigold081, akanji44, babtuna1, zelaws, demilolaq99, selimdeon, charlesdock, pemzylabi, ayomidex01, macwytt, korel, china14, daxking, rafic, sammyendowed, guardian1860, cyber5, davidpaul, mightyraw, elmacho, mhizdherbee, iaremozelle, chizzymaris, chidera1915, wizsolzy, lankyannie, maryclaire1, oluwabuqqyyolo, babtuna1, aashik, kendo60, ebonyqueen001, lordtay, iamharkinwaley, precidope, sltn, ziloux01, pioneer18, fazemood, whizlight, devilmaycry1, ayodipths, derexon1234, adebayor717, ekoroprince, magicseed.

P.S - The settings of this novel is Miami City , USA.

Following

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oroolorun:
Present. Coming back to read.... (NOTE: Update regularly. People comment or not, keep updating. Even when negative review are pouring in, don't stop, keep updating. When you least expected, the right people will come in.)
Thanks so much. Please help me invite your friends. God bless

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by queenitee(f): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for the mention, I’m coming
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Episode 2

Daz looked around the apartment. It was large and airy and it was the acme of luxury. It was furnished with taste and comfort ; the big armchairs , the divan and the settee were all covered with fawn corduroy materials. Their was a massive flat screen T.V , a vast home theater which was paneled to the walls , a cocktail cabinets crammed with expensive drinks, several prints of Kim Kardashain , Nicki Minaj and Cara Delevange on the walls and a large fireplace were a bright fire was burning.

" This place is nice ! " he said looking around the room.

The woman dropped her handbag on the sofa. Then she winked at him and moved towards him. She grabbed him by the arms and looked up into his handsome face.

" what's your name ? " She said in a low voice.

" I'm Daz Elliot ! " he answered eagerly.

" Do you know you've got like my eyes , Daz. The purest of all blue "

Daz drew in a long slow breath and shrugged Indifferently

" Does it matter ? " he said.

" Yes it matters. " she said huskily. " You have like my eyes. Only yours his much more appealing. Anyways , I'm Venus Carson "

Daz felt as if he had been punched in the stomach.

" Venus……Carson " He stammered. " The millionaire's daughter ? "

She nodded her head. " You're correct. But does it matter ? "

Daz swallowed hard. He had heard strange stories about Venus Carson. She was a spoilt brat who got hot pants , a little crazy in the head and love to have wild sex.

" It…does…not… " he stammered. " But I'm way out of your class. My God ! What I'm I doing here ? "

Venus smiled at him. " Come on , don't be shy "

Daz breathed heavily. The look in her eyes sent blood hammering in his temples. The way she was looking at him could drive any man nuts and he had to fight the urge not to take her in his arms.

" Don't you want anything ? " he said asked , thinking of what to say in other to distract her. " Don't you feel like taking something ? Are you not hungry ? "

" Hungry ? " she said. " Yes , I'm hungry Daz ! I've been hungry for the first moment I lay my eyes on you this night "

She moved closer now , and he could feel the swell of her breasts against his chest. Her eyes which were staring at him seems to shine like that of a cat. Unable to control himself , Daz crushed his lips on her mouth. They stayed like this for some moment. Then she pulled away.

" We shouldn't be doing this " she said. " It's too early , don't you think ? "

" It's not ! " he said and his arm circled the small of her back , pulling her hard against him.

He kissed her again and she kissed back.

" No please…….."

Daz released her. He was breathing hard and unsteadily.

" I'm sorry " he said. " I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me "

She touched her lips with her fingertips as she looked up at him.

" Don't say you're sorry ! There's nothing to be sorry about. I think you should leave "

He looked at her face searchingly and saw the deadpan expression on her face.

" Leave ? " he said bewildered. " But I just got here "

Venus moved away from him.

" Just go , Daz ! Go find another girl to paw "

Daz swallowed hard and he moistened his lips with his tongue.

" I thought you want me ! I thought this thing between us his mutual "

Venus moved away from him to the cocktail cabinet. She fixed herself a drink and he watched her down it hastily. He moved towards her but she raised her hand for him to stop.

" Get out , man ! We'll do this thing later ! Just go "

Daz was frightened now. What's wrong with this chick ? he thought. Just few moments ago , she was melting in his arms and now this. He regarded her face. It was the colour of old ivory ; and her eyes were wide with rage.

" I want you , girl " Daz said. " You've got me going. I've never felt like this for any woman " he knew what he had said was pure lies yet he felt that was the right thing to say at that moment.

" That's your problem " She said a bite in her voice.

" It's our problem " Daz said furiously." You caused this . You brought me here and now this ? "

" That's was the mistake I made " She said violently. " Bringing you here was a mistake. Now I want you leave "

Her words hit him like the fall of an hammer and it rose a black bile of disappointment and hatred in him which made him a little crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Episode 3

Then why did you bring me here ? " why did you force yourself on me ? " he demanded , his voice rising . " What do you imagine I am ? Do you think I'm made of wood ? "

" You're crazy " Venus said a wicked glint in her eyes " Dust yourself out of here "

Daz was angry now. He moved towards her in one swift strides and grabbed her arms.

" I'm not made of stone ! " he yelled into her face. " You threw yourself at me and I took the offer "

Venus freed her arms and gave him a violent slap. The sound of the slap was like the snapped of dry woods and it rolled around the room.

Daz was mad with rage. He raised his hand and hit her across the face. The blow struck her and she was flung onto the sofa. His heart pounding wildly against his chest , he moved over the sofa and bent over her.

" You piece of trash ! " he yelled." I'll teach you not to hit a man "

She did not even try to protect her face as he raised his hand to hit her again. He saw the rapid rise and fall of her full breasts and the anger drained from him. He dropped his hand all of a sudden and grabbed her chin. Then he forced her to look at his face.

" You know , I think I have a better way of teaching you a lesson " he said between clenched teeth.

She saw the glint of lust in his eyes and she recognized what it meant.

" Don't you dare touch me ! " She yelled at him." Don't come near me , you pervert ! "

Daz did even listen to her. He pinned her two hands over her head using his massive left hand and tried to pull her sweaters over head with the other hand. She squirmed and buckled under him but he did not yield. He was big and powerful and she was as trapped as a rat in the hands of a tiger. He pulled her sweater off and his eyes widen when he saw the cup of her white , breasts in the black bra she had worn.

" You dirty filth ! " she screamed. " You 'll pay for this ! I'll get you arrested for this ! "

" I'm afraid you brought this on yourself " he said mildly. " If you object to what I'm about to do , you can always scream louder "

" Let me go ! " she cried struggling to free herself.

" You're going nowhere ! " he said and he cupped her breasts , kneading the nipples , which were straining hard against her bra.

" You devil " she panted , glaring at him. " I hate you. I'll get you for this "

" Do what you like ! " he said , smiling down at her. " I don't mind "

Still holding her wrists , he lifted one of her heavy breasts out of the bra , bent his head and suckled the pointed rosy nipple. For a moment or so , she struggled to free herself , then he felt her relax , and he released her wrists and he took her in his arms.

" Do you still want me to go ? " he murmured.

" Shut up , fool ! " she said furiously. " You better take me now ! I'm all yours "

" I want you to beg ! Beg me ! "

He kissed her hard on the mouth , working on her defenses and after a while , he lifted his head.

" Beg me ! " he said.

" I want you to stay here ! " she said breathlessly , and put her arms around his neck thrusting her body against his." Take me ! Shove your rod inside me "

" You can do better than that ! " Daz said huskily. , feeling him growing stiff and hard.

" Please ! I can't control myself " she moaned uncontrollably "please ! Before I wet myself "

They rolled off the settee and onto the floor. He brought out his rock hard phallus , and began to peel off her clothes. When she was naked , he lifted her head and shoved his his shaft into her mouth. She suckled on it as if it were a lollipop and when he could not control himself any longer , he spread her legs apart and inserted his erect , throbbing phallus inside her. Then he began to pound himself violently into her.

My fellow Loyal nairalanders , I need your comments on this novel . God bless you as you comments.

MORE UPDATES COMING !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Episode 4.

Daz began to move his hips , back and forth , holding Venus close to his body. She wrapped her legs around his waist , biting hard on the bottom of her lips as he thrusts into her.

" Oh My God ! " she moaned. " You're so freaking huge ! "

She was writhing under him like a snake and she was digging her nails into his sweaty broad back as he moved his hips wildly and purposely. He unstrapped her bra and cupped her heavy breasts. He kneaded the nipples between his fingers and bent down to suck it. She grabbed his head tighter to her chest so that he could take more of her. Daz pounded into her like a wild , vicious animal , and Venus was moaning crazily into his ears , caught in her own furious frenzy. Her face was filled with a wild ecstasy and her body began to shudder and she felt herself coming.

" More ! " she moaned into his ears. " More ! You big animal ! I coming ! Oh my God , I'm so coming " and when she finally reached the top of her crest , she gave a strangled suppress scream.

Daz also felt himself coming and when he reached his peak of euphoric ecstasy , he took out his phallus from inside her and groaned like an injured animal as he spurt outs his hot fluid onto her chest.

They lay in each others arms while their breathing quietened. Daz held her gently but he was now aware of the passing minutes. She caressed his face and whispered words of affections into his ears.

" I think I should be on my way " he said to her.

Venus stiffen in his arms as she looked up at his face.

" Where do you think you're going ? "

He rolled away from her and got to his feet.

" I've got to get to my crib ! My friends are waiting for me "

Venus face hardened and she said.

" Don't ever think you can give me the brush off ! You're going to stay here and I mean it ! Just move an inch away from this room and I'll fix you for life. "

Daz whom was adjusting his shirts turned to look at her. Without her clothes on and lying naked on the floor , she looked so beautiful and he felt a stirring in his loins.But he pushed his mind away from the wandering thoughts.

" I've got to get to my pad ! " he said indifferently. " We'll get in touch later. Just give me your cell phone number "

As if poked by a hot iron , Venus sprang up from the floor and moved towards him , her eyes cold and hostile. She stood in his front , hard and naked and she lifted up her head so she could look into his eyes .
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Episode 5.

" I'm not giving you any number. If you walk out of that door , you will regret it " she said.

Something about her tone and her eyes warned Daz she was not joking.

" what do you mean by I will regret it ? " he said warily.

" That's what I said ! If you walked out of that door you will surely regret it "

Daz eyes became like two explosions and his lips tightened .

" Look here woman ! Just because your father got a whale of money does not mean you should be ordering me about. I'm not your yes boy , alright ! " he yelled at her.

Venus grinned mirthlessly.

" You've got guts , sugar ! But when the cops touch you , you will be as gutless as a yellow rat "

Daz regarded her cold , unfeeling face and it dawned on him there was something she knew about him. He grabbed her arms and shook her vigorously.

" Tell me what you've got on me ! " he screamed . " Tell me before I break your pretty neck ! "

She tried to break free from his hold but he held her so tightly. When she saw the murderous rage in his eyes , she began to speak rapidly.

" I've been watching you for two weeks now. Whenever you you go to Don Perry restaurant , you don't pay for your meals. You've been skipping your checks in that restaurant "

Daz was so stunned he did not know when he pushed her away from him. He stared hard at the ceilings thinking hard and fast. To him , skipping checks in a restaurant was a small crime and yet , he knew if Venus spilled her guts to the cops , they would surely nail him. He had no records with the law and yet a little whisper of his activity to the police would get him a months or two in a cold cell. He turned his mind away from his thoughts to look at Venus.

She was fully dressed now , and she was sitting comfortably on the sofa , one leg crossed over another , a burning cigarette between her long finger.

" So you've been keeping eyes on me ? " Daz said , his face wooden.

She drew in smoke into her lungs and nodded.

" I visits the Don Perry restaurant regularly. The day I saw you , I thought you were the handsomest of all men . I took a liking to you and I began to study all your activities. I was so much interested in you that I even got to know some of your habits which many people would not have noticed. For instance , I knew that after every meal , you've love to use a tooth pick. Secondly , you're always well dressed and yet you don't have any money. Also , you love ordering for the most expensive course of meal and you don't pay for it and most importantly you are what people called a pick around man. "

Daz felt a cold wave of fear run down his spine. He stood by the door , his knees weak and his heart hammering against his chest. A pick around man ! , he thought , Christ ! How did she find out ? ,he wondered. A pick around man was a slang you use for people who engages in pickpocketing and other dirty rackets along that line. For her to call him a pick around man , he knew she knows things about him more than she seems.

" Let's get this straight , " he said harshly. " How do you know I'm a pick around man ? "

" Simple ! I had you followed. " She said to him as she dragged hard on the cigarette. " I got someone to tail you. I've been following you since the day I set my eyes on you. I know your secrets. I can fix you for life if I wanted to. One word to the cops and you're sunk "

Daz regarded her distastefully. He really hated her then and she must have sensed the deadly look in his eyes , because she smiled at him.

" You don't have to get mad ! " Venus said. " Don't worry I won't rat on you. You see , I can do things for you. Things you will like. I will take care of your bills , give you a new apartment , get you a good car , take care of your outfits and do a lot more for you. Let's say , I'm crazy about you , Daz. I'll take care of you. You don't have to be a pick around man. You'll be surprise to see how much things I can do for you "

Daz pointed a gnarled finger at her.

" Keep you're money to yourself. I don't plan to live on a woman. I'm not soft in the head and I'm not ready to be a yes boy.

" Look at you ! " she said scornfully. " you will still crawl back to me. You're still kidding yourself. Do you call pickpocketing a job ? Something that can even get you arrested or killed. I think I'm love with you , Daz. With my money , you don't have to worry about anything "

Daz face twisted with anger.

" To hell with your love and your money , you goddam slut ! "

A look of pain and anger flashed across her face and she looked thirty years older.

" Get out ! " she exploded." get out of here and don't ever come back ! You're a dirty little rat and girls like me should not be seen with the likes of you "

Daz nodded stiffly. He was so angry that he felt so suffocated by his anger.

" I'll leave ! " he snarled. " I heard you're a spoilt little brat so don't worry I'll let this one slid. But If I so much lay my eyes on you , I'll fix you ! " and with that , he moved towards the front door , open the door and slammed it hard behind him.

Please I need ur comment guys , thanks ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by tshege(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
I love your story. It has a good plot, storyline progresses naturally, and the characters are well formed.

However, you need to proofread or check spelling errors and punctuation.

Grammarly is very good.
I have premium grammarly account for sale. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
tshege:
I love your story. It has a good plot, storyline progresses naturally, and the characters are well formed.

However, you need to proofread or check spelling errors and punctuation.

Grammarly is very good.
I have premium grammarly account for sale. Check my signature

God bless you bro
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Episode 6.

Daz walked down the smelly alley , lined either side by two-storey , weather beaten wooden buildings. He went around the building. There was an old looking door. He pushed the door opened. The door creaked in protest but it yielded. Daz entered , walked through a flight of stairs till he got to his room door. He tap on the door and waited.

" Daz is that you ? " a voice shouted from the inside.

" Yeah ! it's me , Maddie , open up " Daz yelled back

There was a little shuffle from the inside , then the door opened and a thick set man stood in the door way. He was short and powerfully built with an head which was bald as an egg , Icy-grey eyes , thick neck , powerful shoulders and arms. He was bare-chested and there was a mat of dark curly hair on his massive chest. His name was Maddie Kruger.

" Howdy ! The boys are waiting for you " Maddie said.

Daz nodded at him and entered the small room. There was a double bed , a rickety chest of drawers , a mahogany stool , a wall closet and a telephone that stood on a night stand beside the bed. In a corner of the room was the so called bathroom and the smelly toilet.

Two powerfully built men were sitting on the bed. One was as big as a house with a cold restless eyes and thin lips . His ears were so big that they made him look like taxi-cab with its doors wide open. He was wearing a yellow turtle neck with black trousers. His name was Alex Fury.

The other man was solidly built , dark , with high cheekbones and green uneasy eyes. He was very attractive in a youngish sort of way. He was wearing a black sweater over black slacks. His name was Frankie Chad.

Daz entered the room and regarded the men on the bed. Maddie had closed the door and was watching Daz his massive arms akimbo.

" Been waiting long ? " Daz said.

Fury and Chad nodded.

" Where we're you man ? " Fury asked." We need to talk business. There's no dough on me. "

" Yeah ! We gotta pull a job " Maddie chipped in." As at now , I'm high and dry. "

Daz turned to Chad. " What about you Chad ? You need money right ? "

Chad nodded. " Well , I'm not so skint like the rest of the boys. But I wouldn't mind if I touch a load of money right now"

Daz inclined his head as if to say he understood their plights. He moved towards the stool and got on it. He brought out a pack of Marlboro cigarette from his pockets , he tapped one out and lit with a gold lighter he had lifted from the pocket of a careless business man.. He tossed the cigarette pack to the rest of the men and they all lit up.

" I met Venus Carson this night ! She's a real piece of dish " Daz told the three men not knowing he was making a grave mistake.

" The daughter of Alfred Carson ? the millionaire " Maddie asked his eyes almost popping out of his head.

Daz nodded , grinning happily.

" I nailed her this night ! Venus Carson is a wild tigress and yet I nailed her. And when I nail a girl , they stayed nailed "

" I don't believe you ! " Fury said , narrowing his eyes at Daz.

" I nailed her alright ! " Daz said indignantly. " That's why I came home late. Have any of you guys seen her ? "

Maddie , Fury and Chad exchanged glances. Then the three men shook their heads. Daz laughed at them.

" I've seen her and I've nailed her " he said boastfully.

" I've only seen her briefly , but I can't really remember her face. Lucky you ! " Chad said a bite in his voice. " You've hooked a big fish. That girl will spoil you crazy ! I heard she loves tossing money away "

Daz shrugged indifferently.

" I don't care how much money she tosses away. I'm interested in tossing my own money away "

Maddie scoffed. " Boy , don't be stupid , that girl can give you the heavens , you must…………" but Daz cut him off.

" How would you boys like to make some heavy load of money ? " Daz said.

The three men stiffened. The word heavy money had chased every unimportant thoughts away from their mind. They knew Daz by now that he wouldn't kid about such a thing.

" Can you be more specific ? " Maddie said , his eyes glinting with interests and greed.

Daz dragged on the cigarette , blew out smoke and shook his head.

." I can't be more specific ! Its a grab and run deal ! This is a big one job ! This is way out of pickpocketing or any of those small money racket we are used to.. This is a big time deal ! This job is one of the sweet ones we've never pull before. All we got to do is to threaten some few folks then we grab some money. The more you grab , the more you get "

" My God ! " Fury said , leaning forward. " Is this real ,? "

" Yeah ! This is for real ! " Daz replied. " so what do you think guys , are we going for it or are we going to sit around like the backstreet boys and try to impress ourselves with our voices "

" I think we should go for it " Maddie said , looking like a hungry wolf " I'm in all the way "

" Why don't you tell us the set-up first ? " Chad said. " Where are we busting ? "

Daz drew in a long , slow breath.

" Good question. We're going to rob Don Perry restaurant. "

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Episode 7

The three men stared at Daz and they looked as if they had seen a snake on their beds.

" Don Perry restaurant ? " Maddie said bewildered. " What's so hot about that place ? "

" Yeah ! " Fury said uninterestedly. " What's so hot about it ? "

Daz grinned wolfishly.

" Its one of the sweetest place to grab some heavy dough in this city. I've been going there for two weeks now. The security their is so lame and yet that place crawls with the money loaded folks of Miami. And do you know the sweetest thing about this job , there's no police problem. No need of heavy fire arms . All we have to do is to bust in , threaten the people in the restaurant a bit , grab the wallets , necklaces , Jewelries , anything we find on all the rich suckers there , then we scram. No sweat ! No police worry ! We've been operating small time for a long period of time , no one ! I repeat ! No one will suspect we've graduated to become big time operators "

The three men stared at Daz for a long moment. A hat can be hung on the silence that enveloped the room. Maddie was the first to break the silence.

" Dazzie boy ! " Maddie said a warm smile spreading across his ugly face. " You're a wonder ! This plan his brilliant "

Fury nodded his head.

" I think like this ! No police worry ! No need of heavy firearms ! Just grab and skip ! I think I like this. "

Only Chad did not comment or say anything. Daz turned to him and noticed the grim expression on his face.

" Chad ! How 'bout you ? " Daz asked.

Chad drew in a long , slow breath.

" I think we've got something to work on , Daz "

Maddie turned on him sharply.

" You must be cracked. This is one of the sweet and easy job we've never had for a long time. The money is fast , easy and neat and you're talking as if it is nothing. You must be way out of you must out your mind "

Chad shrugged indifferently.

" The plan is alright. But taking an hefty heap of things belonging to the rich all in one day will be too bad. There will be a lot of heat on this. And you know me , I can't bear the thought of another heat from the cops. I've been to jail once , I can't go again "

. " You've got no point ! " Fury said harshly. " You either stay in or you stay out "

Daz smiled wolfishly.

" Okay ! let's vote on it. The rule of this gang is for us to vote on any job that comes our way , so let's vote on it. Please if you want us to pull this job , please grab some air. "

Daz , Fury and Maddie raised their hands. Chad looked on , his clenched fist on his laps. His face was taut and hard .

" What's says you , Chad ? " Daz said in a quiet , mocking voice. " we need you on this. Three against one is a lot of number "

Chad heaved heavily and moistened his lips with his tongue .

" Alright ! I'm in " he said tightly.

Daz flashed him a smile. " That's good. You can all go home now. Tomorrow let's meet here 8p.m on dot. I'll brief you about how we will pull the job. Meanwhile , Maddie I want you to come here by 8 in the morning. We've got a little job to do "

" Alright ! " Maddie said , struggling into his shirt. "I'll be here "

Fury and Chad got up from the bed. They moved towards Daz and shook hands with him. Then they went out of the room. Maddie fully dressed turn to Daz.

" I guess , I'll see you tomorrow " Maddie said.

Daz nodded. " I don't trust Chad. I have a strange feeling about him "

Maddie grinned sheepishly. " Come on , Daz. Chad is a sweet little boy. Though he behaves and acts like a chicken atimes but he's a sweet little boy "

Daz shrugged his powerful shoulders.

" I know ! But I'm still going to be careful about him "

Maddie nodded his head.

" You do that , Daz. I'll be on my way " and he slap Daz's broad back lightly and went out of the room.

Daz watched him go and grimaced. He undressed , got on the bed and began to tugged his organ lightly , while thinking of Venus Carson.

More updates coming !!!!!

I really , really need ur comments guys. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Episode 8

Frankie Chad took a cab to his apartment which faced a waterfronts in Ocean Drive. He got out of the cab , paid the driver and walked briskly towards a tall building. As he walked , the damp, salt smell of the sea hit his nose. When he got to the building , he looked right and left , to be sure that he was not been watched , then he stepped into the doorway of a narrow , tall building , pushed the door opened and stepped into a dark lobby. He moved through the darkness easily , knowing where to turn and where to stop.

He heard a door opened near him.

" Chad ? " a woman voice said.

" Yes ! " he replied in a quiet voice.

He stepped into a dark room and a door closed behind him. Chad moved towards the room light and snapped it on. The room was flooded with a hard white light from an over he,ad lamp. The woman who had opened the door for Chad stepped into the hard light. She was young , not more than twenty three years of age and slightly above average height. She had black glossy hair , piled to the top of her head. Her eyes were large and greenish-grey and as cold and hard as if it had been chipped from steel. Her lips was full and sensual and there was an arrogant , determined tilt to her chin.

She was wearing a white silk shirt tucked into a black short skirt . She was full breasted , with her nipples straining hard against the front of her shirt , and her heavy buttocks and solid hips tapered down to long , slim legs. Her name was Della Remy.

They regarded each other for a long moment , then the woman smiled , and Chad caught her in his arms.

" My love ! " he said. " I've missed you so ! Have you been missing me ? "

She put her arms around his neck , and pressed her face against his.

" You handsome devil " she said. " I thought I will go crazy waiting for you "

Chad kissed her hard on her lips , while his heart hammered against his chest. He squeezed her buttocks and gave it a sharp slap. Della screamed in delight. She loved it when Chad play with her body this way.

" Let's make love Chad " she said huskily. " I know we've a lot to talk about. But let's make love. I can't wait any longer "

She slipped out of his arms and going ahead of him entered a a shabby looking bedroom.

" Turn on the lights , Chad "

He snapped on the lights , closed the door , and leaned against it , watching her. She was leaning against the wall, a wild look on her face , her well-manicured finger , beckoning him to come her. That meant one thing. This night , the love making will be hot and brutal.

" Come on , Chad ! Don't stand there like a love struck , idiot ! I need you inside me ! I need you now ! Come ! "

Chad covered the distance between them. She held him tighter to herself , and she looked into his eyes , her arms slid around his neck , and she crushed her mouth against his..

They were like this for some moments , straining against each other , their breaths coming out sharply . Chad rammed her to the wall. He cupped her breasts in his hand and she moaned his name. Deftly , he lifted up her shirt and held one of her heavy breasts. Then he bent his head and bite her hard on her nipple and she shudder . Using his teeth, he peeled off her bra and began to suck her rosy bud nipples. She began to moan loudly now and she grabbed his thick hair. He brought up his head and look into her eyes which was alive with sexual tensions. He could feel her raging impatience.

" Take me now , Chad ! " Della moaned. " Take me . Don't wait any longer ! Take me ! "

. " I will ! " Chad said raggedly. " I will , honey "

She began to arch her body violently against him , clutching his body , and she bent her head and began to suck his ear. The sexual ecstasy was too much for Chad. Blood rushed into his head and into his phallus. He lifted her skirt , pushed aside her panties , and slid his finger into her wet crevice and began to finger her. He doubled his finger and began to thrust into her wildly. Della was moaning loudly now , her voice ringing out in the quiet room like a train whistle. For a while , he let her enjoy the feelings of his finger inside her , then he removed his finger and put it into her mouth. She licked and sucked her wetness on his finger like a dog licking a bone. When he was sure she could not withstand it any longer , he brought out his huge manhood and slid it into her. She arched her back and shut her eyes tightly as her body absorbed his massiveness. Then she wrapped her legs around his waist and he began to pound into her vigorously , in quick succession.

" Yes , baby , yes ! " She cooed into his ears. " Christ ! You're so huge "

" Oh my God ! " Chad said , heaving heavily as he thrusts into her " You're so wet , so freaking wet. You gonna make me come."

" Come , baby ! Come , for me my Chad ! I want your load on me ! I'm thirsty for it ! "

Chad pounded into her faster and faster , and when he reached the highest peak of sexual pleasure , he quickly withdrew his manhood from inside her , she slid down from his body , and she knelt in his front and tilted her head back.

Chad stroke his manhood vigorously and said to her.

" Open your mouth , baby ! Open it ! Wider ! Wider ! " he groaned.

She opened her mouth , and Chad brought his manhood to the tip of her lips and spurted his hot , whitish fluid into her mouth . It was so much that it drip down the corner of her mouth and unto her naked bosom. Chad rubbed his manhood against her mouth , using it to wipe away the fluid then , reinserting it into her mouth and she licked it clean with her tongue. He bent down and carried her to the bed. He peeled off her clothes and they both lay back on the bed and stretched out.

More Updates Coming !!!!

Guys , I need your comments on this. Just any comments to keep me going. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by ashatoda: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2019
following don't worry the comments will come

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2019
ashatoda:
following don't worry the comments will come

Thanks oooo. God bless you.
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Episode 9.

The clock on the mantle struck three and Della half sat up on the bed.

" Don't move , darling " Chad said out of the darkness and his arms went around her. " I know you want us to talk but can't it wait till tomorrow ? "

" It can't wait ! " she snapped. " I've got to hear what went down in the meeting you had with Daz. Come on , get up and don't lazy around like an overfed fat cat "

Chad rolled off her and grimaced. He knew that now that he had satisfied her , he had no control over her. She needed his brutal love making and after that he was as useless as a waste paper in a bin. Sexually , she was the most exciting woman he had ever known and he was not ready to lose her.

She stretched her naked body and sat on the edge of the bed. She picked up a pack of cigarette , shook out one , lit it with a lighter and drew in the smoke. Chad lifted a bottle of Jack Daniels on the night stand. He pulled out the cork and took a long swig. Then he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and lay on the bed.

" What did Daz says ? " Della asked ," What job are you planing to pull now ? "

Chad drew in a long , slow breath.

" We're pulling a job alright ! " he answered.

" What job ? " she said curtly. " Can't you even explain better than those words you just uttered ? "

" Fine ! " he said irritably. " we're going to rob the Don Perry restaurant. That's the job Daz wants us to pull "

Della frowned , her face puckering into a puzzled expression

" Don Perry restaurant ? " she repeated. " what's so hot about the Don Perry restaurant ? Can't you rob MacDonalds ? " her voice was cold and incredulous.

So , Chad had to give her a blow-by-blow account of the meeting Daz had had with them that night and when he was done , there was a hungry , greedy look on her face.

" That Daz is a crook ! " she said scornfully. " robbing the Don Perry restaurant ? Now , that's what I call real smart ! Who could have thought of that ? Not even a lame brain like you Chad ! "

The bite of her voice made Chad flinch and his face turn red.

" You don't have to toss bad words at me ! " he said tartly. " I've got my usefulness too "

"You ? " She said mockingly , jerking her thumb at him . " You that you are as useless as a broken leg ! Everything you are is right between your legs "

Chad became as mute as a sick rabbit. He was used to her throwing abusive words at him. Nothing she could ever say to him could push him into a fit of anger.

Della knew Chad will never talk back at her , so she continued.

" If you have half of the brain that Daz's got , we won't be here ! Okay let's talk about the operation. When are you planing to swing the job "

Chad lit a cigarette and drew in the smoke. He appeared to be thinking about her question. Then he finally said.

" Give or take , the day after tomorrow ! Daz and Maddie are going to do a little job first then we all meet together at Daz 's apartment for a little debriefing then we pull the job "

" What job is Daz and Maddie going to pull ? Della asked interestedly ..

Chad hunched his shoulders.
" I don't know. Maybe some kind of cockeyed operation to see if we will be able to rob the Don Perry restaurant , but like I said I don't know. Because Daz did not tell us anything about it "

Della thought about this for a moment. She knocked ash off the burning cigarette and drew in smoke again. Then she stubbed out the cigarette.

" Okay ! " she said. " I will have to be patient ! Don't forget what I always tell you , I'm going to fix Daz ! I'm just looking for the right time to fix him ! "

Chad was frightened now. Since the day he had met her and since the day he had told her he was a petty thief working for a man named Daz Elliot , Della had been telling him she would deal with Daz. He wondered what Daz had done to her and how they had even met in the first place.

" Look ! " he said. " What the hell did Daz did to you ? "
Della shook her head and smiled bitterly at him.

" Forget it ! It's between Daz and I. But mark my words I'm gonna fix that , smart monkey. Make no mistake of that. I'm gonna fix him so bad. He can't escape me ! "

A cold fear run up Chad spine and he shivered slightly. She's no bluffer , he was thinking. He had seen that look in her eyes. That cold , impersonal deadly look. When Della says she will do something , she will do it. He knew she got the guts of ten men and she was as hard as steel.

" Della , darling , will you please tell me what he did to you ? I keep telling you , Daz is a very dangerous man ! You can't go monkeying around with a man like Daz . He will squash you like a bug ! He's temper level is top notched ! "

Della grinned mirthlessly

" When I will fix him , I will fix him. The reason behind it is not your concern ! It's mine business ! Mine ! "

" But he's my boss you know " Chad gritted out through clenched teeth. " I will feel responsible if anything happens to him."

Della face twisted with anger.

" If you ever tell Daz anything , I will drop you like a bad habit. I will leave you for good. "

" Please….please " Chad stammered. " I won't tell him anything. Don't leave me , Della. I love you. I will die if you leave me. "

" Good ! " Della said smiling scornfully at him. " Then don't ask me anything about what I intend to do to Daz. "

Chad nodded , staring at her. He knew no amount of words or pleading could make Della reveal anything to him. So he shrugged his powerful shoulders and clasped his hands behind his head. Della brooded for a moment and turned to look at Chad who was lying on his back , naked , his huge manhood lay against his thigh limply.
She regarded his lean , hard massive chest and felt a stirring in her loins. Suddenly , she sprang on him like a jungle cat , grabbed his penis and began to suck it. It grew stiff and hot hard in her hand as she licked and cleaned the soft muscle from it throbbing tip to the testicles. She straddled him and began to move her hips , so that his manhood was rubbing the middle of her wet inner thighs .

" Shove it in me ! " she said in a hard voice. " Quick ! You big ape ! Shove it in ! "

Chad , knowing she was in the mood did not even waste time . He grabbed his penis and thrust it inside her. Then she began to move her hips , feeling him going deeper and deeper inside her vigorously.

" Harder ! " she commanded. " Just like that ! Oh yes ! Don't ever stop fucking me , chad , Never ! Ever "

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Episode 10.

A little after eight o'clock in the morning , a black dusty Land Rover jeep slid to a standstill a few yards from the entrance to the Don Perry restaurant. On either side of the broad streets were parked cars left overnight and the Land Rover immediately blended in the scene as another parked car.

Daz sat at the wheel , wearing a fawn suit with a hat pull over his eyes. Maddie sat beside him. He was wearing lemon coloured sweaters and black pants. The two men looked over the restaurant. There was nothing more to see. The restaurant vast parking space was not yet crammed with vehicles and the restaurant was yet still to open.

" When are they going to open ? " Maddie asked stiffing a yawn with the back of his hand.

" They open by ten on dot ! " Daz said , bringing out a pack of cigarettes from his pockets. He tapped out one and lit it.

" Don't you think that's too bad for business ? " Maddie's asked , frowning. " I mean why open so late ? "

Daz grinned. " The Don Perry restaurant is the second most expensive restaurant in Miami Beach. No matter how late they open , people will always come there. Only rich folks goes there. You know rich folks takes their time when doing things. Its people like you and that rushes. "

Maddie shook his head.

" I don't know , Daz , are you really sure about this job ? do you really think we could swing this job and get away with it ?

Daz grinned wolfishly.

" We'll pull this job alright " he took out his cigarette between his lips and stared at the glowing tip. " This job is so easy. As long as we have nerves and we don't lose our head , we'll pull this job. As long as there's you , Fury and me in that restaurant , threatening those rich fools with our .45 auto automatic , we'll pull this job "

Maddie nodded his head. That was all the words he wanted to hear to push out any glint of doubts in him. If Daz says they would pull the job , then they will pull it. Daz never joke about things like this.

" Alright ! " Maddie said. " I don't think I have any cause to worry again. I believe we'll pull this job "

" But don't forget , this is the first time we'll ever try to swing a big time job , do you think we could pull it ? " Daz said a jeering light in his eyes.

Maddie looked sharply at him.

" Are you kidding me , Daz ? I thought you said we could pull this job ? I'm getting cold feet now "

Daz grinned again and pointed an accusing finger at him.

I'm sorry for the late update. More updates coming. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by ashatoda: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Daz playing with Maddie's brain. I like Daz's guts but the rush to do the hit could lead to serious complications. eating on a restaurant for 2 weeks and dodging to pay is different from going in to raid it if one fail to survey the place well meanwhile wetin I know abeg adespades come and continue

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
ashatoda:
Daz playing with Maddie's brain. I like Daz's guts but the rush to do the hit could lead to serious complications. eating on a restaurant for 2 weeks and dodging to pay is different from going in to raid it if one fail to survey the place well meanwhile wetin I know abeg adespades come and continue

Thanks for the comments. God bless.
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Episode 11.

"You see just what am talking about ? " Daz said. " I tested you just now and you failed. If we want to pull this job , we'll need guts and our heads to think. Don't ever lose your head , Maddie. You lose it , Fury lose his , I lose mine and this job is dead finished. No money for us. Got that ? don't lose your head ! "

Maddie drew in a long , slow breath.

" I heard you alright , Daz "

Daz glanced at his wristwatch.

" The time is thirty minutes to ten. They should be planning to open now "

Maddie nodded his head as he and Daz looked down the road where a stream of glittering expensive cars were already swinging into the vast space of the Don Perry restaurant.

" My God ! " Maddie exclaimed. " They can't even wait to stuff their guts with foods ! "

Daz grinned easily.

" I'm not concern about their guts. I'm concern about the heavy money in their wallets , the diamond chains and necklaces around their fat necks , the gold bracelets on their wrists , the expensive watches and jeweleries ! Think of all these things and you will see they can as well stuff their guts to hell "

Maddie smiled greedily.

" Good Lord ! You're a real genius , Daz "

Daz hunched his shoulders.

" It's just the way things are. The thing is that I view things differently from the way other people view things . I guess that gives me an edge over other people "

The two men brooded for a moment , each busy with his own thoughts , then Maddie said

" What's with you and that chick ? "

Daz stiffened. His blue , eyes turned on Maddie's sweaty face.

" What chick ? "

" I mean Venus Carson. What's with you and her ? " Maddie asked.

Daz frowned deeply and for that moment his handsome face looked tough and menacing.

"Since you dragged up the subject , let me tell you something " he said harshly." I don't care about Venus Carson. Infact , I don't want to hear anything about her. We met , we hit it off and now we are done. I'm through with her "

Maddie grinned despite himself.

" I think you're lying "

Daz was livid now.

" What ? " he exploded. " Me ? lying ? Why the hell would I lie ? "

Maddie grinned and drew in a long , slow breath.

" Look at you ! You are getting yourself worked up just because of a girl 's name. That Carson girl , is a sexy piece don't you think ? I mean look at that outrageous , provocative body and yet she still loaded with money. Her father got a whale of money. Last I heard about her , she's looking for a guy to tie the knot with . You know what I'm saying , a guy to settle down with. I heard her old rich father wants a grandson. You could be the lucky man "

Daz lifted his eyebrows , a cynical expression on his handsome face.

" Do you think a pick-around man like me would be lucky to have a girl like Venus Carson ? "

Maddie shook his head.

" Don't look at your own angle , look from hers. You're a pick-around man , small time petty thief , if she loves you , she will see all those things as nothing. Infact , she will want to change you. To make you better. So that before you know it , you will blend easily with her likes , without people knowing anything "

Daz eyes widen in shock.

" Tell me , Maddie how the hell do you know all these things ? "

Maddie hunched his massive shoulders.

" Let's just say it laws of attraction. Girls like that are born like that. If she wants you she will do everything in her powers to have you. Like I said , girls like that are born like that "

Daz drew in a long , slow breath and lost himself in his own thoughts. He remembered that the previous night , he had not slept well. He had tossed and tossed on the bed but sleep did not claim him. His mind had been busy with the thoughts of how he had slept with the daughter of the richest men in Miami. Venus Carson ! Her name hit him like a punch in his guts. Did she really like him ? Or he was just like the other men she had slept with. To him , she was just like the rest of the other girls he had slept with.

He felt a gentle tap on his shoulders and jerked out of his thoughts. He looked at Maddie who was pointing at the restaurant.

" They're open now ! " Maddie said , with suppressed excitement. " Look at all those cars , all those flashy men and women in their damn suits and dresses. "

Both men leaned forward to stare through the windshield.

" They are all going in now ! " Daz said. " You've seen nothing yet , just wait till night's time "

Just then , A man stepped out of the restaurant. He was six foot tall , broad shouldered and he held himself upright. He was wearing the bluff shirt and slacks of The Don Perry restaurant. Set stiffly on his head was the peak cap with its glistering cap badge. His shoes had been polished until they looked like patent leather , so too was his pistol belt and holster. He begam to prowl around the entrance , his movements was like that of a trained athlete.

" Who the hell is that man ? " Maddie asked.

" That's Mackie Wendell " Daz answered. His eyes ran over he man and he felt a stab a of anger and uneasiness " He's the restaurant detective . I hate to tell you this Maddie , but that detective is the only hitch we have in this operation "

At that moment , Maddie looked as if a heavy hammer had fallen on his toes.

Need ur comments guys.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Here i am.. Thanks for the invite.. Let me go through your post..

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by queenitee(f): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Okay, this is it

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Della is just using Chad, and he's too blind to see it. Daz, Daz.... What if they can't pull off the robbery?
Thanks for the updates OP

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2019
Episode 12.

" A restaurant detective ? " Maddie asked uneasily. " I've never heard of that before. This job spells trouble to me . I've never heard of a restaurant detective in my life. "

The fear in Maddie's voice irritated Daz.

" Don't get excited alright ! " Daz snapped. " We've seen what we came for so let's hit the road ! "

Saying these , Daz turned on the ignition of the Land Rover and moved it out into the traffic. When they got to his apartment , he turned to Maddie.

" Give Fury and Chad a call ! Tell them to come here ASAP "

Maddie stared at him.

" What's biting you , Dazzie boy ? What's the rush ? "

" Call them ! " Daz snarled. " call them and stop asking stupid questions "

Maddie nodded frantically , a little frightened when he saw the deadly look in Daz's eyes. He took out his cell phone and called Alex Fury and Frankie Chad's number. He spoke rapily into the cell phone. Then he hanged up.

" Its done ! " he said to Daz. " They will join us soon " .

" Alright ! So we wait. " Daz said and went off into the bath room. Few minutes later , the font door opened and Alex Fury entered the room , a calm look on his hatchet face. Another few minutes crawl by , Frankie Chad also came in , a demure expression on his handsome face and he looked as if he had woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Daz at that moment , came out of the bathroom and regarded the two men.

" Did you guys dust your tracks well before coming here ? " he asked.

Fury and Chad nodded.

" No one followed us ! " Fury answered in his gutteral voice .

Daz grunted and waved them to sit. Then he took his rightful place on the stool , took out a packet of cigarette , lit one and drew in smoke.

" We are going to rob that restaurant tomorrow night " Daz said watching the faces of the three men.

A sudden , surprised expression flashed on the men's faces and they all exchanged looks.

" Tomorrow night ? " Chad said weakly. " Are you fucking kidding me ? "

" Are you crazy , Daz ? " Fury snarled. " For Christ sakes ! Tomorrow night sounds like suicide mission. to me "

" Don't be stubborn , Dazzie boy " Maddie said coyly. " Let's think about the whole thing before making any rash decisions. "

Daz shook his head.

" I'm the boss of this outfit and as the boss , I say we robbed the Don Perry restaurant tomorrow night. "

A heavy silence hung over the room as the four men stared hard at each other , their minds busy with whirlpools of thoughts.

More updates coming.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Ann2012:
Della is just using Chad, and he's too blind to see it. Daz, Daz.... What if they can't pull off the robbery?
Thanks for the updates OP

Thanks for the comments.
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Episode 13.

Maddie who was still shock by the news , moistened his lips with his tongue.

" I think you should tell them , Daz. About the little difficulty in this operation. They've got the right to know "

Fury and Chad stiffened to attention and they both looked like a gun dog.

" What's he talking about ? " Fury asked , puzzled. Chad was too stunned to speak. He was looking at Daz , the way you look at a cobra that was coiled up just three yards from you , his forked tongue darting in and out.

" I know you will run off your mouth , Maddie. Anyways I was still coming to that before this parrot shoot his mouth " Daz said dryly. " There's a little complication. There's a restaurant detective. Not only his he a guard , he's got something around his waist which is in a holster. "

" You mean he's armed , right ? " Chad said in a low voice." You mean he's got a gun ? "

" He's got a gun and he looks very dangerous ! " Daz concluded. " But don't you worry. I've figured out that angle. I'll handle the guard. Maddie and Fury will handle the rich folks. Chad will handle the car "

Chad nodded weakly. Hearing that he will be the one to handle the car drained out the fear in his body.

" How will you handle that detective ? " Maddie asked suspiciously. " You've been going to the Don Perry restaurant for some time now , why did you skip the detective part , huh ?

" I forgot about the detective , alright ! " Daz yelled. " I'm sorry about that "

" You forgot ? " Fury seethed out , lines of anger on his ugly face. " You know this is the first time we'll do a big job like this and you forgot an important detail like that ? "

Daz was angry now.

" Don't question me , man. I forgot about the detective. But now that I remember him , I will definitely fix him myself "

" How will you fix him ? " Maddie injected in.

" Leave that to me ! That's my worry and not yours ! " Daz said curtly.

A look of uneasiness came into Chad's eyes and sweats began to roll off him.

" You've got to tell us how you will handle that guard " Chad said to Daz. " We are your crew members. We have the right to know "

Daz stared at him with a cold , deadly eyes and Chad shrink back from his gaze.

" How I handle the guard is my problem. Just leave it to me and if you know you want to handle the guard , then I will gladly let you handle him. "

Chad shook his head vigorously and Daz smiled at him bitterly.

" Look at you ! , spineless fish ! " Daz said. " I know you can't handle the guard so why ask stupid questions about him. Alright boys , pay attention. I've been going to the Don Perry restaurant for two weeks now and I've not been going there for nothing. I have studied the place well and I can guarantee you , this operation will be a success. That's why we'll do the job tomorrow night. That place would have filled up by then and chances of someone busting in on us will be small. When we get to the restaurant , Chad will parked the car in front of the restaurant then Maddie , Fury and I will come out wearing face masks , gloves and guns in hand. Of course the guns will not be loaded. These are rich folks and they would be scared shit to even argue with us. We'll all rush in , taking them by surprise. Immediately we enter , I'll go for the detective first then I knock him out. Then I will knock out the security cameras. Fury would take care of the door and immediately we're in control , Fury will pull down the blinds and bam ! The collection begins. Maddie and I will be going around collecting the wallets and valuables found these people. Fury will cover us. Anybody that act braves , you threaten him with the gun. After the collections , we will all rush out , get into the car and speed away. Then we'll go to Jimmy Hawk's place and pawn the jewelries and any other valuables in exchange for money. Jim Hawk is clean. Any stolen goods that you give to him cannot be traced back to you. Then we'll come back here and split the money. Sounds like fun huh ? "

The three men chewed this information over then Fury said.

" What if someone really try to act smart ? He said. " I think it would be better if one of us has a loaded gun "

Daz thought about this for a moment.

" Alright ! Since Fury will cover us and he can handle a gun well , I think he should have a loaded gun. Only that you won't shoot unless things turned bad. "

Fury nodded his head grimly.

" What about bodyguards ? " Maddie said. " Some of these rich people love having their guards around them. "

" Good question ! " Daz said. " I've thought of that angle too. From my observation , the majority of the folks who visits that restaurant are romantic lovers , honeymooners , and stupid rich tourists. Even if you have a bodyguard ,it will be too dumb bringing a guard along on a dinner date with him behind your back , breathing down your neck. No ! I don't call that romantic. "

The three men were satisfied with these explanations and they nodded their approval.

" I think we'll pull this job ! " Fury said. " Every angle is figured out ! I think we'll pull it ! "

" Same goes for me too ! " Maddie said grinning.

" Well , okay , That's it ! Let's break it up , now " Daz said rubbing his knuckles. " But be back here by eight tomorrow night. We'll hit that restaurant by twenty minutes past 12 . You can all let yourself out. "

The three men nodded their heads and filed out of the room one after the other. When they had gone , Daz moved towards his padded bed and flopped hard on it. He stared at the ceilings and began to think about what he was going to use his own share to do when the operation was over.

More updates coming guys !!!

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Episode 14.

When Chad got home that night , he told Della everything that had took place in the meeting , missing out nothing. When he was done , Della did not say anything but he knew with the way her eyes shone that she was up to something. She went into bed room and beckoned for him to come. When he entered bedroom , she had slipped out of her blouse and pants. She was standing in the middle of the room , naked , her body lean and magnificent , her nipples hard. She gave him a sensual smile and flopped hard on the bed.

" Don't worry , the job will be a success " she said to him " You'll come home with a lot of money. But first , come and satisfy me. I've missed you. "

" How….How do you know it will be a success ? " Chad said thickly his eyes , riveted on the scene on the bed.

" Because I know so " Della purred. " Call it a woman instinct. " and she opened her vagina with well manicured finger , and Chad could see the soft pinkish tissue which was surrounded by soft dark hairs. . He knew Della sees him as a sex slave but he was not bothered. When Della wants something , she must get it.
He loved her and he knew he could never deny her anything. Hastily , he struggled out of his clothes and moved towards the bed , his manhood stiff and hard and he moved on top her. Their was a long , sweet thrust and he was inside her , filling her , pounding heavily into her. Her moans and sighs of erotic pleasure filled the room and she gripped his massive back , her nails digging into the his flesh of his back as she moved to his rhythm. As he thrusts hard into her , she began to moan out loud.

" Oh yeah , " she moaned. " Oh yeah ! C'mon Chaddie , give it to me "

" You like that ? " Chad said , sucking her nipples hard as he thrusts into her. " You like that baby ? "

" Oh yeah " she moaned , heaving heavily. " I love it , Chaddie. I love you , honey "

Chad was breathing harder now , his hips moving back and forth , as he pump harder and faster in a frantic , pounding motion.

" Oh , yes " Chad groaned aloud. " I'm coming , yes , yes , yes ! I'm coming "

" No wait ! Wait ! Don't come yet ! " Della said as she sat up on the bed.

Chad , heaving heavily and controlling himself , watched her as she slid out his penis from inside her ,then she dip her head lower , finding the tip of his throbbing rooster and drawing it into her mouth.
Chad began to groan out like a wounded pig , steeling himself , and making a determined effort not to come too soon. She sucked him thoroughly and then took his penis out from her mouth and began to tugged it hard and fast. Chad began to tremble now. His senses was reeling and his heart was pounding wildly against his chest. All of a sudden , he bursted out.

" I can't take it no more baby " he whispered. " Please baby , I've got to come. Christ ! You're killing me "

" Pour it on me , Sugar " Della said , stroking his rooster and looking up at his face. " On me , honey. I want it on me "

Suddenly , Chad stiffened and he groaned out in a sexual frenzy as the hot , thick liquid spurt out from him onto Della's naked breasts. He watched her , his eyes dilated with orgiastic pleasure as she used her fingers to swab the thick liquid from her chest then onto her mouth. She licked her fingers and licked her lips with a wildly exaggerated sweep of her tongue.
When Chad body lost its rigidity , he collapsed onto the bed , his body drenched with perspiration. Della regarded him for a moment , then she stretched out on the bed beside him , placed her head on his massive , hairy chest and cuddle tight against his side.

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmmm, Della has a plan up her sleeves...
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Episode 15.

At twenty minutes past midnight , the dusty Land Rover pulled up on the other side of the road , across The Don Perry restaurant. The door opened and Daz , Fury and Maddie spilled out of the car. They had tied bandanas across the lower part of their faces , they wore gloves and had . 45 automatics guns in their hands.

The three men paused in a dark shop door-way , looking at the Don Perry restaurant with the glittering Rolls , Bentley , Ferrari's and Mercedes Benz which had crammed the restaurant vast space.

" I will fix anyone that tries to stop us " Daz said , a wicked glint in his eyes. He was thinking of Mackie Wendell and what he would do to him.

Fury and Maddie grinned wolfishly , the bandana hiding their evil smile.

" Let's go grab some dough " Daz said abruptly.

They crossed the road and walked briskly to the entrance of the restaurant. When they got there , Daz turned to them.

" Fury , don't forget the blinds cover. Then you cover me and Maddie alright ? "

" I understand ! " Fury said , in a flat and steady voice.

Daz glanced at Maddie. He too was calm and steady . Then he nodded to the two men and they all went to work .Fury pushed in the door , letting Daz and Maddie in. Daz went past Fury into the air conditioned restaurant. Maddie followed suit. Then Fury entered and pulled down the curtain blinds.

All the patrons inside the restaurant stared at the Daz , then the . 45 gun in his hands. Their unbelieving eyes turned to look at Maddie masked face and they stiffened , and when they saw the tall frame of Fury guarding the entrance , the bandana making him to look tough and menacing as ever , they all turned white with hot fear.

Mackie Wendell , the restaurant detective was also shocked but he was more mentally resilient than the patrons. When he had seen the three men , a cold fear had gripped him but his brain had telegraphed the signals of danger to his hand and swiftly like a striking cobra , he took his gun out of his holster and aimed it at them. But he was a shade too late.

More updates coming guys. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Ann2012:
Hmmmm, Della has a plan up her sleeves...
Thanks for the update

Thank you ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> / The Italian's Baby Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 644
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.