Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija (1198 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Riqueleme(m): 4:51am On Apr 30, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH OF TOBI BAKRE, I was your big fan while you were in the big brother's house and still a big fan of yours. You really exemplify rectitudinous manhood with the way you composed yourself all through the show and you also inavertently portray yourself as a winner that you really are. This is my token of appreciation to the precocious young man that controlled his emotions during difficult times in the Big brother house. Love you bro, for who you are.
#ballpoint_pen #black_Biro #drawing #doodle

2 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Modes please caption this "A hardworking Nigerian's beautiful artwork of a #LazyNigerianYouth." and push it to FP. Thanks!

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by tukdi: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Riqueleme:
MY BIRO SKETCH OF TOBI BAKRE, I was your big fan while you were in the big brother's house and still a big fan of yours. You really exemplify rectitudinous manhood with the way you composed yourself all through the show and you also inavertently portray yourself as a winner that you really are. This is my token of appreciation to the precocious young man that controlled his emotions during difficult times in the Big brother house. Love you bro, for who you are.

I want to send my friend's pix for u to sketch, how much will u charge me and when will u deliver it?
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Riqueleme(m): 5:53am On Apr 30, 2018
tukdi:

I want to send my friend's pix for u to sketch, how much will u charge me and when will u deliver it?
Let me see the piz first
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Biro you say? I'm awed.
Bless up OP.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Riqueleme(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Biro you say? I'm awed.

Bless up OP.
Yes
I made use of Biro
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Riqueleme(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2018
24sqm:
Nice one op
Thanks
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by yanabasee(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Talented......

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Riqueleme(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2018
yanabasee:
Talented......
Amen thank you bro
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by tukdi: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Riqueleme:

Let me see the piz first

Ok, I'll send it to u soonest! cool

But can I just have a rough estimate first, it's just a normal picture! cool
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Erebeshe: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Riqueleme:

please I also need Biro pic for a friend
for her birthday... in 3 weeks time

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by Riqueleme(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
tukdi:

Ok, I'll send it to u soonest! cool

But can I just have a rough estimate first, it's just a normal picture! cool
Dat is my whatsapp number
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Tobi Bakre Of Bbnaija by tukdi: 12:44pm On May 01, 2018
Riqueleme:
Dat is my whatsapp number 07032521377
Better! I'll chat u up soonest! cool

(1) (Reply)

Film Making In Festivities / High Fashion Graphic Designer Needed Urgently / I Need Help In Gettin Started In Video Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.