Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? (12751 Views)

Late Gbenga Adeboye With Late Michael Jackson (pics) / Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? / Top Celebrities From The Old That I Have Missed And None Has Replaced Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by 00Ademi(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2018
Funwotan... One man battalion, ifun eledumare ti o se ja... We miss u gbenga embarassed
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by YorubaAssasin: 4:38am On May 01, 2018
policy12:

Please Sir, check ur mail.

My Chairman, check ur watsapp msg. I sent you "Itu Baba Ita" series.. 1 & 2. grin
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by Maleka1: 6:29am On May 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
what is it with this wednesday thing undecided

I hope its not what am thinking. The guy died young
but he lived a fulfilled life
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by policy12: 7:49am On May 01, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

My Chairman, check ur watsapp msg. I sent you "Itu Baba Ita" series.. 1 & 2. grin

Thank u and God bless..
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by policy12: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I have not receive it.. Pls check the number u sent it.
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by YorubaAssasin: 8:46am On May 01, 2018
policy12:

I have not receive it.. Pls check the number u sent it.

My Bros... abeg sorry. I received couple of emails with different numbers regarding it and I sent it to them thinking you were one of 'em. I sent it to the last phone number now and hopefully that's you. undecided

Please, check ur phone and verify you received it. cool

Thanks. grin
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by Jidoski2000: 10:49am On May 01, 2018
His oratory intelligence was superlative. More like an alien. Excellence personified
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2018
Maleka1:

but he lived a fulfilled life
He must have told you that from the grave

1 Like

Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by lonikit: 2:11pm On May 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

He must have told you that from the grave

do u know wht it means to live a fulfilled life??she doesn't know. don't mind the girl
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by Midex88(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
policy12:

Please Sir, check ur mail.

Pls if you still have the series. I would appreciate you sending to me

1 Like

Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by lonikit: 10:50am On May 01, 2020
i am seriously looking for his burial video
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by lonikit: 10:52am On May 01, 2020
Midex88:

Pls if you still have the series. I would appreciate you sending to me

you can get some of his tracks on youtube. his burial video is what i am looking for like this
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by lonikit: 10:53am On May 01, 2020
Jidoski2000:
His oratory intelligence was superlative. More like an alien. Excellence personified
i used to ask if he was human
Re: 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? by lonikit: 10:59am On May 01, 2020
his 3re child celebrated his 17th anniversary yesterday. she had live video interaction with her father's friends and some artiste like kunle Afod, damola olatunji and wife, Samuel Ajirebi, kunle Adegbete, many comedians that got inspiration through him etc. the man was just a legend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve / Actress Destiny Etiko Poses With Big, Fat Manhood - Pictures / Timi Dakolo Sings As He Reacts To Elections Postponement(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.