Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Our Marriage Was Over Long Before Now,how Can I Wait 7 Years More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Marriage Was Over Long Before Now,how Can I Wait 7 Years More? (656 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Marriage Was Over Long Before Now,how Can I Wait 7 Years More? by Beke2020: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello Admin,

I have been an ardent but silent reader of your group. Well done for all you do. A few months ago,I read on this blog how a woman was asking for advice about leaving her husband who was in prison. At that time,I was having issues in my marriage and seriously thinking of divorce.I dated my husband for two and half years before marriage. I pressured him to get married cos to me,he seemed like he just wanted to have fun and not be serious in life. I knew he was cheating with other women but I was over 30 years and I was desperate to get married. We used to quarrel and fight and that didn’t stop after we got married. I began to regret rushing him to marry me. By then,I was already pregnant and I was feeling stuck in the marriage.

My husband was hardly a husband. He kept cheating,clubbing and all. He was also involved in all these cryto currency business. At the time,that was the reigning thing. He was making money no doubt but I was very skeptical. MMM had failed alot of people,but he didnt stop. He moved to other kinds of cryto currency and networking businesses. He was doing this with some of his friends. His money also made him quite arrogant. He didnt listen to me or anyone. Towards the end of last year (around October),things went really bad. The business failed. His main partner ran off with the monies people had invested in the business. Before we knew it,trouble had started. My husband was eventually arrested for duping alot of people of millions of naira. Since December he was held by the authorities for money laundering,fraud and duping people.

I was hoping he would find his way and come out of this wahala cos I was just tired. People began to attack ......Read full story on the blog

Note: Kindly leave your comment on the blog as sender may not see your comment here.

https://livelystones.com.ng/our-marriage-was-over-long-before-nowhow-can-i-wait-7-years-more/
Re: Our Marriage Was Over Long Before Now,how Can I Wait 7 Years More? by Samuelgr8: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
hmnnnn, cannot escape the attack
Re: Our Marriage Was Over Long Before Now,how Can I Wait 7 Years More? by Kumar4india: 12:09pm On May 01, 2018
My dear , discuss with your husband before taking any decision. If you must move ahead , not with the divorcee.

Samuelgr8:
hmnnnn, cannot escape the attack

(1) (Reply)

This Make-up Transformation Of An Albino Woman Will Shock You (photos) / Nigeria And Ghana Tops Online Searches For Abortion Pills / If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.