Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) (61777 Views)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
whitebeard:
I meant IUD
lol o grin
its scary though very ... not seen a case like this before

women dey suffer sha... men don't need to do a thing in and out and that's it ...

1 Like

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Safiaa:
Count your blessings, because whether you know it or not you are blessed. Your situation is better than someone or there.

This is a beautiful piece.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by whitebeard(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

lol o grin

women dey suffer sha... men don't need to do a thing in and out and that's it ...
cry I tell u..but this is very sad..!
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Millz404(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
May God help us not to make the Mistake that is going to cost us a lot of damage.

1 Like

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Ellabae(f): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
cry Condoms would av stopped all these stress nd pains. Go girl God gat ur back.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rokia2, ajepako and aminat508 you better go and remove your own and take in to burn your childrens
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Alexiaeaton: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Malakh:
I dont feel no pity for her she just wanna fvck and dont

wanna get pregnant that's against nature all that birt control will backfire, and God that i serve didnt help or deliver you those wizards in the hospital did, if God cared about you He wont even put you in that situatio. You've warned by Paul if you live after the flesh(sexual pleasure/fornucation/masturbation) you shall die, if your life is all about fun,diick and pvssy you shall perish.

k
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:
very scary ..
happened to a friend she had to have her womb taken out ...

think the best one is the pill, implanon or the patch
less risk

IUD is the worst !

They all hv side effects or risks. U hv to know all this b4 going for any.

1 Like

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:
very scary ..
happened to a friend she had to have her womb taken out ...

think the best one is the pill, implanon or the patch
less risk

IUD is the worst !

I used the implanon which lasted for 3 years and expired recently. It totally messed up my hormones and I didn't have regular periods for more than 3 years. My plan was to switch to IUD but seeing this story has made me change my mind.

1 Like

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by PraisesG(f): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
What kind of story is this?
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
carammel:
It seems local methods of family planning are better,just wear your waist bead and you are good to go.

Is dat scientific?
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by abike12(f): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
everlymoore86:
I still respect women a lot, she must have done it to please her man. Sorry dear

why because women can't enjoy s*x or choose to space out their children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
PraisesG:
What kind of story is this?
it seem scaring rite.. Just remain quiet n Learn OK..
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Touchme222(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hahahaa...Family planning brouhaha!!! When u don't want children get ready to face the other wahala.

1 Like

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
ernestozambrota:
Why all these unnecessary hassles? The natural method is the best... Just let him be discipline...just withdraw when she isn't safe! I did it for eight solid years!
welldone Sir
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by projectorz: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
everlymoore86:
I still respect women a lot, she must have done it to please her man. Sorry dear

Glad to know there are still few men that appreciate us. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Touchme222(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
ernestozambrota:
Why all these unnecessary hassles? The natural method is the best... Just let him be discipline...just withdraw when she isn't safe! I did it for eight solid years!
oga! 4get dat thing mhen... D withdrawal work just two years for me but failed.though i gat no mind for hospital shit and i hate condom,be expecting soon,God say i go born this one.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Saintmary(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

lol o grin

Men can do vasectomy too, or use condoms. But they prefer their wives to go through the stress.

3 Likes

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Saintmary:

Men can do vasectomy too, or use condoms. But they prefer their wives to go through the stress.
that's the issue .. they need to come up with a pill.for guys to take .. isn't it enough we have yo push a baby out.. at least it will help with family planning
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by linearity: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Beety26:
Sometimes we just have to let things be the way God created them.

You will pull through all these...stay strong in God.

But you put on bra and pant, but God didn’t create those oh...

Wen head dey pain you, you go go take Panadol, wen you want striff you go insist make the guy wear rubber, but stil no create panadol & rubber.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:

I used the implanon which lasted for 3 years and expired recently. It totally messed up my hormones and I didn't have regular periods for more than 3 years. My plan was to switch to IUD but seeing this story has made me change my mind.
same here I'm.on the implanon but periods aint regular anymore ( very normal ),but it work .. only side effect I had was pimples when it was first inserted ..

now I too was thinking if IUD in fact just this weekend a Lady was telling me to go for the one which doesn't produce hormones and it last for 10 years.. that the other IUD is dangerous

guess we will just start thinking of old school pull out method and check our cycle to make sure we are not ovulating .. cause this has frightened me to say the least ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
jaxxy:

They all hv side effects or risks. U hv to know all this b4 going for any.

long term use is not advisable ..
they all have side effects .. but this is the worst case I have seen so far
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by highbee02: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
dfrost:
So which one is now safe? embarassed angry

If u can not do without ballooning, GO FOR GOLD, fix it properly so AIR doesn't get inside to avoid explosion
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is scary o!!!
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
whitebeard:
cry I tell u..but this is very sad..!
its enough to make one repent cause this is deep

loosingntoes and sh!t o pari
what will I tell God ...sharing this to all my friends
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
camgodess:
cry cry
pills are better any day... undecided

They could result in cervical cancer in the long run.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
carammel:
It seems local methods of family planning are better,just wear your waist bead and you are good to go.

Waist beads?
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
And there I was thinking I'd use an IUD when I get married...

I don't want more than two kids.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Horus:
An IUD is a small, T-shaped plastic and copper device that's put into your womb (uterus) by a doctor or nurse.

It releases copper to stop you getting pregnant and protects against pregnancy for between 5 and 10 years.

It's sometimes called a "coil" or "copper coil".
..........can this IUD actually move away from the woumb........since its plastic and copper ,what can make it scatter into pieces?....am really scared o
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=inoki247 post=67157012]wey Postinor dey...
Postinor no too work o
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by inoki247: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=adontcare post=67158991][/quote]

eh eh abeg tell me d one wey dey work..
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by CSTR1003: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
The wages of sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.