Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) (61762 Views)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2018
ireneidiva:

Chief judge, do you know if she is married?
No! i don't, do you know if she isn't?......

makes the two of us tongue
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 2:22pm On May 01, 2018
gypsey:
No! i don't, do you know if she isn't?......

makes the two of us tongue
No it doesn't make two of us. Making derogatory comments online especially when you don't know the whole story like this is very wrong and its not normal. I don't know if you are doing it to trend or sound funny. You can see how horrible this situation is. Even if she is a wh*re, isn't it time to encourage her to get better? Well, what do I know.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 01, 2018
ireneidiva:

No it doesn't make two of us. Making derogatory comments online especially when you don't know the whole story like this is very wrong and its not normal. I don't know if you are doing it to trend or sound funny. You can see how horrible this situation is. Even if she is a wh*re, isn't it time to encourage her to get better? Well, what do I know.
you are correct! you know nothing! you could have just Ignored my derogatory comment, her injuries are self inflicted. now vamoose! tongue
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
well, I will advice you not to use pills if like yourself and wants to bear children in the near future
yeah when I get married me and my husband will talk about it.. for now am facing my book.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:30pm On May 01, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
yeah when I get married me and my husband will talk about it.. for now am facing my book.

that's good
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by vjohnson: 7:51pm On May 01, 2018
Thank god for life without meaning again
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by GetUmad: 12:42pm On May 02, 2018
ireneidiva:

Chief judge, do you know if she is married?

You should know Nairaland is filled with kids. Many people that comment on Nairaland are Teenagers, which is evident from their not-so-sensible and immature remarks to important discourse.
I actually wanted to insult that guy, however on a second thought, I left him.

Even if she wasn't "married", it's so obvious that lady isn't a Nigerian, probably an Akata. An Akata of that age and level already have 2 to 3 grown kids from different men. I wonder if it's one hypocritical Mumu from Nigeria that'd now be advising these ladies from Western world about "Abstinence".

The same people criticising her are sleeping around without caution, spreading infections about and multiplying the country's population under shameful circumstances.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2018
carammel:

Basically fashion especially on women with great waist.
seems there is more to it. if not, u wont have suggested it.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by 2Ballz(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2018
BedLam:
I can't see how the toes were affected...

Can't you see how gangrenous the sole of that foot looked?

You won't understand until you are in a similar situation.

Even if you didn't see how the toes were affected,you could as well see reasons for it being that she had a Non-progressive Septic shock which could have come out deadly if not attended to fatal.
Re: IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) by BedLam: 7:04am On May 03, 2018
2Ballz:

Can't you see how gangrenous the sole of that foot looked?

You won't understand until you are in a similar situation.

Even if you didn't see how the toes were affected,you could as well see reasons for it being that she had a Non-progressive Septic shock which could have come out deadly if not attended to fatal.
Did the IUD affect the toes? That's what I meant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.