Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night (1334 Views)

My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls / Why Bet9ja Website Was Hacked / Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night by BIXYBABE: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
pls help me.... my Facebook account was hacked by unknown person.
Re: Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night by 2special(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
l hope you now have control over your Facebook account now.
Re: Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night by drstrange12(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
let me know if u still have issues
Re: Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night by waploger(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
BIXYBABE:
pls help me.... my Facebook account was hacked by unknown person.

If you still have the email address and phone number you opened it with you... then it is retrievable
Re: Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night by BIXYBABE: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
waploger:

If you still have the email address and phone number you opened it with you... then it is retrievable
pls can u help me track an Android phone...... someone stole it.
Re: Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night by waploger(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
BIXYBABE:
pls can u help me track an Android phone...... someone stole it.

Sorry I don't track phones... I was referring to the Facebook account.
But if your Google account was logged in on the device, you can locate it.... if the Find My Phone is Active.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Recieve Nigeria Adsense Payment With Payoneer? / 10 Extremely Old Facebook Accounts For Sale / Branch Loan Review: How Does Branch Loan Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.