Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked (1142 Views)

My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls / Why Bet9ja Website Was Hacked / Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by Wayne4uall(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2018
Good day guys, pls. I need your help, my frd Facebook was hacked and all his details has been changed including his pictures everything was deleted, is there a way to get back his account or he should just forget about it, thanks in advance
Re: Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 21, 2018
Report the page and forget about it, it was hacked, sold and to be used for fraud.

Do you see that guy that post, Buy your rdp, pof, Facebook, Vpn, US phone number etc here, they are the once who hack people fb account and sell for as much as 5k to 7k to other scammers for fraud related activities.

Tell your friends to call and inform other people on his Facebook friend list to report the account as hacked, you too, do the same. when you do it repeatedly, the fb would be flagged for AI to take it down or a moderator could as well take down the account. This is what I did when my brother's own got hacked about 2 months ago.
Re: Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by Wayne4uall(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2018
He got back his account from the hacker with so much trying but all his pictures and frds has been deleted, he is trying may b he can get that back from Facebook database, bro, Dere is one tin in this life, don't Eva give up on hope even if the odds are against u, he did not give up
Re: Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by Herbephe1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wayne4uall:
He got back his account from the hacker with so much trying but all his pictures and frds has been deleted, he is trying may b he can get that back from Facebook database, bro, Dere is one tin in this life, don't Eva give up on hope even if the odds are against u, he did not give up

pls how did he get it back,because my account has been hacked, I need you help
Re: Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Report on Facebook.com/hacked
Re: Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by Wayne4uall(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Herbephe1:

pls how did he get it back,because my account has been hacked, I need you help

It is a long process, but they will ask for a valid ID card

Step 1:
First goto this link. https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Click the button "Your account has been Compromised".
Then type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone No.
Then facebook would search for matching users. If you still don't see your account, try entering something else other than the one you entered.
( for example if you entered your phone number and it didn't work try entering your email or Login name.) Most of the time using your email would be the wisest choice.)
And hit Search. smiley
Step 2:
Well now the kind of difficult part begins. But I don't think it would be for you.
Now for this step you got to enter your account's password. Well if you knew the password you won't be here anyway, cause you don't know your new password the Hacker's changed, enter your old password. The password that you use, to enter into your account before you got HACKED
Step 3:
Then cause you entered an old actually now wrong password.
Well no need to be down yet. Just click the reset my password button.
Step 4:
Your primary email would be changed so well of course you don't want to send your reset your password link to the hacker's account so, Click "no longer have access to these?" link.
Step 5:
Well now you almost got your account back.
Now write your new email address that you want to send the change password link as well set as your primary email.
Step 6:
Well now, follow the next steps and you would have your account back in 24 hours. U will need to upload a valid ID card
Re: Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by KendrickAyomide: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wayne4uall:

It is a long process, but they will ask for a valid ID card

Step 1:
First goto this link. https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Click the button "Your account has been Compromised".
Then type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone No.
Then facebook would search for matching users. If you still don't see your account, try entering something else other than the one you entered.
( for example if you entered your phone number and it didn't work try entering your email or Login name.) Most of the time using your email would be the wisest choice.)
And hit Search. smiley
Step 2:
Well now the kind of difficult part begins. But I don't think it would be for you.
Now for this step you got to enter your account's password. Well if you knew the password you won't be here anyway, cause you don't know your new password the Hacker's changed, enter your old password. The password that you use, to enter into your account before you got HACKED
Step 3:
Then cause you entered an old actually now wrong password.
Well no need to be down yet. Just click the reset my password button.
Step 4:
Your primary email would be changed so well of course you don't want to send your reset your password link to the hacker's account so, Click "no longer have access to these?" link.
Step 5:
Well now you almost got your account back.
Now write your new email address that you want to send the change password link as well set as your primary email.
Step 6:
Well now, follow the next steps and you would have your account back in 24 hours. U will need to upload a valid ID card
you self na hacker
Re: Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked by Wayne4uall(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin
KendrickAyomide:
you self na hacker
Yea grin
KendrickAyomide:
you self na hacker
Yea grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Hack Computer With IP And Metasploit / How To Link To Different Section Of Same Web Page / Online Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.