Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation (3465 Views)

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by sbaby4b: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
A light in d time of darkness, a man with a vision and mission

1 Like

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by MrJbeey(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
See transformation, this man is really working. I believe this is just few out of the many epic structures he has erected. We need Dankwambo to seat in Power 2019. For sure he is the best candidate so far. Clean record as Accountant General with exclusive achievements, the best Governor Gombe ever had, our next president by God's grace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by bigboys80: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
this is an evidence of good governance ... a man who turned desert into a paradise
sai kay ye ,IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO is our choice, the voice of the youth

Dankwambo42019:
More pictures...

Dankwambo42019:
More pictures...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by alademanyak: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Your work in your state is marvelous I believe you will do the same in the Nigeria nation as a whole
Dankwambo42019:
Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo bring out the beauty side of Gombe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by zionmde: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
All the monikers commenting here were registered from APRIL 26-APRIL 28
I thought this dakwambo will be a different personality. now I know they are all the same. Creating multiple accounts to sing praises of the man.
TUFIAKWA

I hereby confirm that politics in Nigeria is all about SCAM

11 Likes

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by fk001(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
I am confused here, why are you guys hailing Dankwambo??

He tried but is this enough to justify that he will do theesame if he become president?

Nigeria is bigger than Dankwambo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by MrFisher9: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
@mrjbeey you are right, his actions speaks for him. He will surely put smiles on the faces of Nigerians comes 2019. PDP is the way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by ibrahimy22: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
the people of gombe are so happy with you your excellency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by abrahamruth52: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
A man like Dankwambo, password for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by MrFisher9: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
He deserves our accolades he has done so much as accountant general and also as Governor in 7years. He is the only Gov that survived Buhari tsunami in 2015 because the people believes he has what it takes to lead. Nigeria is not bigger than a man with vision, the people are Nigeria, they want men like Dankwambo to lead this country. He is young and vibrant with bright ideas that will transform this country, why not give him the chance to? Dankwambo for President 2019 by Gods grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by lakabush: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dankwambo 2019
emmachibu12345:
this man is truly a visionary leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by lamido4545: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by babadeibrahim45: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
a true visionary
Dankwambo42019:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by kelvo12345: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
a vote for dankwambo is a vote for the progress of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by abrahamruth52: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
APC has failed us but all hope is not lost with Dankwambo coming ou2t for 2019 under the platform of the PDP. Dankwambo 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by dolapoabdulahi1: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
this Dankwambo guy is great
Dankwambo42019:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by oslo4j(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
True Nigeria is bigger than any man even Trump, but all we need is a man with the country in his heart and not a man bigger than the country that cannot be controlled. I don't know about u, but i rather have man with Nigeria's best interest at hand than have some bunch of miscreants ruling

fk001:

He tried but is this enough to justify that he will do theesame if he become president?

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by onubijoe(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
@Dankwambo is a man of integrity ,educated with vision and passion for Nigeria'
secondly he has created job opportunity for the youth ,shows concerns about the widows .young and vibrant that can rebuild and regain our country out of hunger

falajean:
Give me five reasons why i should give my vote to Dankwambo, and just don't show me mere pictures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by ibrahimbala09: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
I will support you not for anything but for the fact that the superfluous work in your state proves the kind of leader are
Dankwambo42019:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by ZainabAhmed: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
1.He is a financial manager which makes him good manager of public funds and resources.
2. He is the one who came up with treasury single account TSA, which APC is claiming glory for.
3. He is the only governor in the core north that survived the Buhari wave during 2015 election which shows that the people of the north are in support of him despite him being in opposition party.
4. In terms of development he really transformed gombe state from a substance farming to a mechanize economy.
5. he transformed gombe state from jewel in the savanah to dubai in the savanah.
falajean:
Give me five reasons why i should give my vote to Dankwambo, and just don't show me mere pictures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by Davidson7: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
We gave APC the opportunity with the promises of change and other important mentions.and it was ignored
without a doubt Dankwambo has really done great job at Gombe state eg roads drainage systems housing infrastructure stable power improved security system in the state I guess with this little work we have seen in the state his capable of leading the country forward

fk001:

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by bahagojibril65: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Marvelous
Dankwambo42019:
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by CSTR1003: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
The name alone is enough for me not to take him serious.

What the fucck is dakwambo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by romanuseze23: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
What a giant strife
Dankwambo42019:
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by pampaul989: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
The evidence of your work is conspicuous for all to see please we need you come 2019
Dankwambo42019:
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by banahmicheals1: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
You remain the true leader we are waiting for
Dankwambo42019:
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by seunfrank45: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
You deserve to be the president of Nigeria
Dankwambo42019:
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by CarlosTheJackal: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Continue talking to yourself. You are using different monikers to talk to yourself

4 Likes

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by Omololu2121: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Continue talking to yourself. You are using different monikers to talk to yourself
that guy is so crazy

https://www.nairaland.com/4480620/gombe-state-being-jewel-savanah#67165972
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by temitemi1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
stop ur bad belle... with all these on ground in Gombe Kudos to you sir!
CarlosTheJackal:
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by temitemi1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalasticlala, this deserve front page.
Dankwambo42019:
Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo bringing out the beauty side of Gombe
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by CarlosTheJackal: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
temitemi1:
stop ur bad belle... with all these on ground in Gombe Kudos to you sir!
I would have descend on you but because of the relationship we enjoy i will let this slide.

check the person that's posting all this and you will find out he is the same person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin / Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter / Breaking News Akwaibom Police Station Is Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.