Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation (3471 Views)

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by Cosplay: 12:26am On May 01, 2018
This is a hilarious thread.

The inner workings of confused minds grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:27am On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
All the monikers commenting here were registered from APRIL 26-APRIL 28
I thought this dakwambo will be a different personality. now I know they are all the same. Creating multiple accounts to sing praises of the man.
TUFIAKWA

I hereby confirm that politics in Nigeria is all about SCAM
You are very smart. I thought I was the only one who noticed this. One foool who has been paid to campaign thinks he can foool everyone else by creating multiple accounts and shower accolades on his benefactor. Not only were each of the accounts opened between 26th- 30th April 2018, they all have one comment each and it is all about Dankwambo. Nigerian youths are indeed lazy.

I was even contemplating about voting him in 2019.....but with this fraudulent campaign strategy, he just lost a potential vote.

1 Like

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by CharleyBright(m): 4:01am On May 01, 2018
Politics is a Scam, and Po!iticians are Big Scammers.
Reading thru this thread, more than 95% of the posts are very brief words to Hail Dankwanbo ( or whoever the idiot is)
It becomes more suspicious all the positive comments are from People who registered on Nairaland from 26th - 29th April 2019, and the very first posts all of them made is to praise Dankwanbo.

This is utterly silly.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by phase1: 7:55am On May 01, 2018
temitemi1:
stop ur bad belle... with all these on ground in Gombe Kudos to you sir!

Stop thinking like the zombies in APC, use your brain. Almost all the posters registered on the same day and posts the same way.

This is cosmetic praise-showering, stop defending fraud like Apc.
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by phase1: 7:58am On May 01, 2018
Why is dankwanbo demarketing himself with this obvious fraud. We thought he should be better than the frauds in the present administration.
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2018
You guys only showed us the capital city, which every sane person expects to be developed. Show us pics from Kwami, Kumo, Nagodi, Kashere (Not the University oooo) Even Akko is not that develop.....
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by lakabush: 10:09am On May 01, 2018
yeah, Firstly i guess that's where it start from. please share to us some pictures of places because at katagum and Nafada there are some beautiful handiwork of Dankwambo. more will been release soon. so relax and watch don't conclude so fast i trust our Nigeria journalist
Xslaze3xd:
You guys only showed us the capital city, which every sane person expects to be developed. Show us pics from Kwami, Kumo, Nagodi, Kashere (Not the University oooo) Even Akko is not that develop.....
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by jabirsuleiman: 10:16am On May 01, 2018
i am sure he is the future of our youth .#sai Dankwambo.
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by tobijames456: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
great job your excellency we really need you as our president come 2019
Dankwambo42019:
More pictures...
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by abuabdul2: 11:51am On May 01, 2018
this is a job welldone
Dankwambo42019:
More pictures...
Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by lakabush: 12:07pm On May 01, 2018
i see a man with great leadership qualities that stands out among others. dankwambo is young and vibrant and that says it all
onubijoe:

@Dankwambo is a man of integrity ,educated with vision and passion for Nigeria'
secondly he has created job opportunity for the youth ,shows concerns about the widows .young and vibrant that can rebuild and regain our country out of hunger

Re: Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation by ManthaJoseh(f): 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
Damkwambo is working...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Obasanjo Refuses To Seat With El-rufai, Adeosun, Others At Afreximbank / Edo Witches Send A Delegate To Observe And Monitor Ekiti Election.see Pic / Kogi Election : Reasons For This Type Of Result????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.