Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari (37234 Views)

Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by anonymuz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
I know he's going to be disgraced over there. #buharimustreturntodaura.
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by lonelydora: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Is he even aware?
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by budusky05(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
Trump: hallo mallam, do you know what I meant with the word 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'?

buhari: kaii yowaa, you means niziria is za ekwanomic hole of za kwantinent and em, niziria is shitting za rest kwantries with ekwanomic stability.
ma fifful in niziria and oza kwantries thinks we wia insulted, but I know zat insult is fa za past administrations.

Trump: wow, always knew you won't disappoint me, now write 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'.

buhari: YOWAA.
U
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
Trump: hallo mallam, do you know what I meant with the word 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'?

buhari: kaii yowaa, you means niziria is za ekwanomic hole of za kwantinent and em, niziria is shitting za rest kwantries with ekwanomic stability.
ma fifful in niziria and oza kwantries thinks we wia insulted, but I know zat insult is fa za past administrations.

Trump: wow, always knew you won't disappoint me, now write 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'.

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by jobgetter4u: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
annnikky:
U know that u came from a shithole con3 that's why u didn't have the liver/courage to ask him such question undecided

Anike , omo to fyn, o o de wa femi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Inspire01: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Not a Sai barbar supporter but i felt he handled it quite well

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Hapiaka1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Them born am well neh?
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by brownhawk: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is because you don't have the political will to ask such a question in the first place.When well educated leaders like Trump are talking how can a cattle patron ask such a question you never reach that level.When I watched the meeting between the two I thought the president would not disappoint but he obviously did by making stupid statement like how herdsmen don't carry AK-47 and I just bowed my head in shame.
just keep ur head down in shame because by reality and by work herds men truly herd their cattle with sticks and machete to clear roads. Cows are merely accessories for invaders to carry out ambush and yes some herd men might have resolved to guns to protect their cattle from quick judgemental fools and malice filled goats like u.

Keep ur head down in shame

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Hiploko(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Aswear Buhari try today!

I am impressed

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by CSTR1003: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari surprised me o.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by AKzee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:

U

Bullshit..... Try harder because this is not funny.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by 02Kebreal(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
IF YOU DIDN'T PITY WAILERS AT THIS POINT,YOU ARE A WICKED SOMBORI

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by badesco(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari is not the first African president to Meet Donald Trump but Egyptian president.
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by RexTramadol1: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:

Oh boi! U don kill me wit laff

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
What is he ever sure of?

This man sure lives in Jupiter!

I trust great African leaders like Mugabe and Museveni... Even when not sure, they'll take it up with Trump; if for nothing, at the least to prove they ain't scared of him.
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by CSTR1003: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
maclatunji:
LOL

Trump said:

“You do have some countries that are in very bad shape and very tough places to live in. But we didn’t discuss it because the president knows me and he knows where I’m coming from.

More details http://www.opinions.ng/buhari-keep-quiet-trumps-shithole-comment-buhari/

I think the president handled it well.

Both men did well.
The problem with you and your zombie cliques is that even when buhari shitts the bed, you claim it is sweet fragrance.

He tried with his approach on that shitthole issue. Very uncharacteristic of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
brownhawk:
just keep ur head down in shame because by reality and by work herds men truly herd their cattle with sticks and machete to clear roads. Cows are merely accessories for invaders to carry out ambush and yes some herd men might have resolved to guns to protect their cattle from quick judgemental fools and malice filled goats like u.

Keep ur head down in shame
Must you insult yourself by quoting me maintain your lane if you don't like my comments by quoting me simply ignore.No need showing your childishness by insulting yourself and then quoting me.Now fizzle out of my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by MYHUBBY: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
God bless Mr president.

He is a true leader with charisma

The more you hate him the more he prosper.

IPOB are still pained about his visit but unfortunately for them their opinion is as useless as horse sh!tt.

like mumu like you understand what charisma really mean? buhari had charisma and he took him over a month to visit Benue bt visited his spoilt brat useless son in hospital timelessly

you people are just ani mal for not relating humanity in your talk

most senseless people on earth
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Awoleesu:
What is he ever sure of?

This man sure lives in Jupiter!

I trust great African leaders like Mugabe and Museveni... Even when not sure, they'll take it up with Trump; if for nothing, at the least to prove they ain't scared of him.
But really, of what gain is that?
Better to allow peace, than allowing newsmen write disturbing headlines.
Peace to Africa accomplished.
Case closed.
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by sugarwiz(f): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
This title of this post is primarily to get people to view it. Kudos to the op
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by brownhawk: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Must you insult yourself by quoting me maintain your lane if you don't like my comments by quoting me simply ignore.No need showing your childishness by insulting yourself and then quoting me.Now fizzle out of my mentions.
middle finger.

Now bend ur head in shame and respectfully leave herds men to rear their cattle In peace and u can go back to ur fake clothes production at your side

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Millz404(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

Well then, African Dignity is back.
In as much the statement is rescinded,I think Buhari recognition is well presidential here, and represented us well.
I think Trump is definitely not as vulgar as painted by many.
Add trump for twitter.... The guy d blast every and anybody
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by deomelllo: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Presidents don't discuss rumors and innuendos, it's against diplomatic norms and I'm glad PMB rightfully and skillfully handled that question.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
princemillla:
Even if you discuss it, what would you have done, slap him?
Ptcheeeeeww iranu
see dem haters .u pmbs haters are disapoiinted dat trump didnt ridicule our presido.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Millz404:
Add trump for twitter.... The guy d blast every and anybody
I don't dispute he blasts but mostly rational and analytically right. But in this case, he was willingly humbled.
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by SmartPolician: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

In as much the statement is rescinded,I think Buhari recognition is well presidential here, and represented us well.

It's a good thing the emboldened is your opinion because you certainly do not know him at all

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Kophschmerzen: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

Bullsh1t!!! Grab them by the pu**y, all Mexicans are racists, a Hispanic judge will be bias because his folks are from Mexico.

The Nigerian president is another white worshipping low lifer, little wonder non of y'all can declare the US a human right violate at the UN when Malcolm X beg y'all leaders to do so.
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by dmexy33: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerians and the crowd mentality.
Have you forgotten that isreal and U.S are very close allies?
Have you forgotten Buhari's stance on when Jerusalem was made Capital of Isreal?

Use your heads!
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
SmartPolician:

It's a good thing the emboldened is your opinion because you certainly do not know him at all
Maybe generally he was.
But on the issue at hand he was humbled.
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by Biodun556(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
I trust him. That's my President
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by IJOBA2: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

ZOMBIE
Re: Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari by BenzEne1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
You fit? you nor reach calibre of people wey dey challenge Trump cheesy cheesy

So what calibre of people can challenge Trump? He didnt go for a tussle. He handled the situation perfectly. The US govt is pivotal to our fight against insurgency and corruption. How would picking issues based on unconfirmed reports help our course?

You pipo would always find faults. #NOTTOOYOUNGTORUN...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.