Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Video: President Buhari Reacts To Donald Trump's ''shithole'' Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: President Buhari Reacts To Donald Trump's ''shithole'' Comment (238 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: President Buhari Reacts To Donald Trump's ''shithole'' Comment by Nwanyiocha247(f): 12:31am On May 01, 2018
At the joint press conference, President Buhari was asked if during their closed door meeting, he addressed the ''shithole' comment President Donald Trump made about some African countries earlier in the year.

In his response, President Buhari said he cannot ascertain if the allegation against President Trump is true and so he would rather keep quiet than make a comment on it.

''I am very careful with what the press says other than myself. I am not sure whether that allegation against the presidnet is true or not. So the best thing for me to do is to keep quiet'' he said

President Trump in his response said ''We didn't discuss it but you do have some counytries that are in very bad shape and very tough places to live in.We didn't discuss it because the presidnet knows me and he knows where I am coming from and I appreciate that''.

Watch a clip of him speaking below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piM5DOvvmWw

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Council Chairman Escapes Death / Benin Industrial Park: Edo Govt Meets Host Communities Over Environmental Impact / Nigerian Govt Pays 14 Whistleblowers N439m Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.