Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site (1747 Views)

Free Nairalist Clone Script / What Happened To Nairalist? / I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site by iwantto(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nairaads.com

This is the first install of the Nairalist clone site I made few days ago. You can encourage this newbie grow his classified listing portal by posting your adverts there.
Re: Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site by fasa2020(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
Good one ! But one thing i notice, I think think the "new posts" link at the site bottom should be open all latest ads and not "post a new advert",
do you mind working on this ? I love hitting that link each time i visited NairaList tongue Nice work !
Re: Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site by ilekky(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
Nairaads is nice but you need to post immediately the advert is done.

Good work.
Re: Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
ilekky:
Nairaads is nice but you need to post immediately the advert is done.

Good work.
Please what do you mean posting after the advert is done
Re: Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
iwantto:
Nairaads.com

This is the first install of the Nairalist clone site I made few days ago. You can encourage this newbie grow his classified listing portal by posting your adverts there.
You mean you designed the site?

(1) (Reply)

Invite All Friends To Facebook Page In One Click / Ecommerce Website Design Training In Just 4 Days With Yemlat / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.