Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election (23578 Views)

Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by discusant: 1:17pm On May 01, 2018
MrMystrO:
If you Actually believe that Buhari will loose the Elections next year, Then you're still living in Dreamland. Harsh as it may sound, it's just the truth. The fact that he will win isn't due to a lack of will by Nigerians to remove him, But lack of a Strong Opposition.

Given president Buhari's performance in office, even a private candidate is supposed to win Buhari if there is free and fair election in 2019, talk less a candidate from a party like PDP with nationwide spread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by ManIzHot: 1:17pm On May 01, 2018

The thing is you guys don't understand how tricky political game is...

Alot is going down behind scene that we don't know....

Alot of meetings and sleepless nights...

The opposition(s) know that they need alliance to unseat the incumbent president....

that is why it seems like most. candidate contesting are doing hide and seek game; but no!

You will see the real drama that will be unfold soon

you go hear am....!

May God Help Nigeria....!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by dorodee(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2018
Oppositions should come together and bring out Shehu Sani and Donald Duke as president and vice respectively.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
madridguy:
Go hospital.

I work in the hospital dear..

4 Likes

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by temitemi1(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
look no further Dankwambo is the right choice grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by ipobarecriminals: 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
cool lipsrsealed sad embarassed
tech18:
grin grin President of Nairaland PDP members
lipsrsealed
tech18:
grin grin President of Nairaland PDP members
make dem pdp catch u
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
Are you a doctor?

Chascop:

I work in the hospital dear..
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by LZAA: 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality.

2019 elections with the way it is, will go down as the most easy election ever without no stiff competitions from opposition parties.

9 months to election in Nigeria is not always quiet like what we have today. If these aspirants Don't have skeleton in their cupboard what is stopping them from declaring the intentions ahead for the race of 2019 elections?
God will continue to bless Yaradu'a in heaven for making him dispose of the bolekaja type of politics obasanjo tried to impose on Nigger Area
the ppl are aware now infact even with all the plans to rig,the daura overlord will lose harder than bello's loss to melaye ie recall grin
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Buhari2019: 1:19pm On May 01, 2018
Chascop:

Enemy of Naija
Behave!
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by MrMystrO(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2018
discusant:

Given president Buhari's performance in office, even a private candidate is supposed to win Buhari if there is free and fair election in 2019, talk less a candidate from a party like PDP.

Of course! That man has to Go, but for now believe me i don't see that happening, Not at this stage in Nigeria's Democracy. Until we can get Rid of Tribalism FIRST in this Country, we can never truly have Qualified Leaders in Office. Sad Truth!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by temitemi1(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2018
says who e go clear for your eyes in 2019 grin
madridguy:
PDP IS DEAD LONG TIME AGO.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by johngold20: 1:20pm On May 01, 2018
Search no more ALLAH has given us a sound and charismatic leader in the person of Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo come 2019.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by MrMystrO(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2018
temitemi1:

Lol why people hate Reality like this?
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by TourismMan(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari2019:
No vacancy in Aso Rock. Buhari till 2023.

If I tear you slap eh, dem go say I wicked.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by johngold20: 1:23pm On May 01, 2018
When the time comes time will tell bro shine your eyes they are the only party that can redeem our land.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 01, 2018
madridguy:
Are you a doctor?

Yes, I do.. Since October last year
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by tech18: 1:24pm On May 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool lipsrsealed sad embarassed :-Xmake dem pdp catch u
lols
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Abujalandlord: 1:24pm On May 01, 2018
PDP should look for a yoruba muslim who can halve osinbajos vote from south west and then pair him with
a very strong and acceptable christian from north central as his vice.

let bubu wins his north west and half of south west the rest is all for the PDPs taken apart from bauchi and borno

so APC=north west + 2/5th of south west + bauchi and borno

PDP= 3/5 of south west + noth central + north east - (borno and bauchi) + south south + south east= WIN

how do you see the permutation
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by hushpapi(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2018
OJukokoro won’t let them have any candidate. Nigerians have forgotten pdp is a group of greedy people. They don’t have a candidate yet because they need someone to obey them, someone who will do their wish.

Someone who will make Nigerians remain in darkness. Someone who will make minimum wage remain the same and nysc allowance remain the same.

PDP number one error and problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by temitemi1(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2018
Just wait for the BIG blow in 2019... PDP is heavier than Olumo Rock at the moment. grin
MrMystrO:

Lol why people hate Reality like this?
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by emmysa1212: 1:28pm On May 01, 2018
Is not about having a candidate, is about having a credible and a candidate that can lead Nigeria to a greater height. If only Buhari is the only candidate for APC then the APC as a political party is yet to have a candidate
slimpoppa:
They're very unserious.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2018
Wow, am about mentioning you bro maybe una need my service to help me send PMB packing. I don't have any kworuption charges as well.

temitemi1:
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2018
Wonderful.

Chascop:

Yes, I do.. Since October last year
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2018
djlawex02:
If the opposition does not roll out its best guns, get its act togther, unite, stop playing childish games, stop the petty bickering and present one credible and acceptable candidate in 2019, Buhari will be back for another four years. The choice is ours.

When you use another persons words, pay proper attribution. This was lifted directly from FFKs article and that is plagiarism.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by MrMystrO(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2018
temitemi1:
Just wait for the BIG blow in 2019... PDP is heavier than Olumo Rock at the moment. grin

Don't get me wrong, i don't hate PDP, neither I'm i against them, but it clearly obvious that everything is against them right now. Why can't they Field a Donald Duke? Why can't they field a Kingsley moghalu or Fela durotoye or even sowore sef? Why must it be an aboki which we all know there is none at the moment that can defeat Buhari? That should at least let you know that something is wrong somewhere and has to be fixed first before even talking about elections. Learn to think with your Brain and not your Emotions bro!!
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by onwugbenu(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
I think the APC's are trying to get attention with this post to know if Nigerians still accept them. But the truth is that they have failed us, all they have promised are still pending yet they wants us to let them back, Never! #GoGetYourPVC #Akoriyunwa #NeverReinforceFailure
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by MrJanuzaj: 1:33pm On May 01, 2018
pawesome:
na only you de vote?....leave us till the 2019 na abi dem don do primaries wey you don de conclude?....

Lol. This tin just de pain u. Oga PMB will win next year in a landlisde victory

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by AliuAmina: 1:35pm On May 01, 2018
you are talking like you are the only Nigerian that will vote come 2019. PDP are stronger than you know, reformed, reorganized, and vision full. From the look of things they are far better than APC then, and still are a better option come 2019 because APC had their chance and they showed Nigerians that they are incapable of transforming this country. PDP left Nigeria in a good state will APc came on board and distabilise everything. With outstanding candidates like Dankwambo the present Governor of Gombe state they will surely win come 2019.

OkoNDOoBo:
If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality.

2019 elections with the way it is, will go down as the most easy election ever without no stiff competitions from opposition parties.

9 months to election in Nigeria is not always quiet like what we have today. If these aspirants Don't have skeleton in their cupboard what is stopping them from declaring the intentions ahead for the race of 2019 elections?
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by mollymotion(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2018
which candidate is PDP looking for...don't be deceive PDP is still strong in factif u think I am just talking go to katsina, jigawa and see for urself.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by MrJanuzaj: 1:39pm On May 01, 2018
mollymotion:
which candidate is PDP looking for...don't be deceive PDP is still strong in factif u think I am just talking go to katsina, jigawa and see for urself.

Katsina and Jigawa? Lol
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:

While you raised an interesting angel why instead of seeing it as a lack of strong opposition candidate rather see it as they are ensuring they don't field an incompetent candidate like buhari to ensure they win
Never be so hasty to conclude so many battles are lost by hastily assuming victory

#back2daura2019
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by stilluptrying: 1:40pm On May 01, 2018
WATCHOVER:
OP Let me tell you PDP and other opposition parties don't want to let cat out of the bag, they are carefully planning.
When time comes you will see what am saying.
Playing mute is the best Way to defeat the APC
don't tell them, they are very uneasy with the fact that the opposition are so mute and acting slow and covering up. throws APC into a dark end. very scared of whAt will happen. many are praying for atiku to be handed the ticket. opposition will pull a big surprise... forget the 9 month ... things chnages with time. and the opposition are wise enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? / Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.