Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election (23582 Views)

Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2018
Teeisaac:
same way APC play der game in 2014
everyone knew dat pmb is apc candidate even before inec registered dem
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Carmal90(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2018
HAH:
The PDP has aspirants but a candidate will emerge at a convention later in 2018.

Let me remind the OP that even Buhari became APC candidate in December 2014 for an election to be conducted in February 2015.

All i will say is don't be in a haste opposition will have a good candidate that will give Buhari a run for his money

Am always following your comments on nairaland, frankly you have improved my knowledge of Google searchling, thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2018
WATCHOVER:
OP Let me tell you PDP and other opposition parties don't want to let cat out of the bag, they are carefully planning.
When time comes you will see what am saying.
Playing mute is the best Way to defeat the APC
forget dat talk.pdp is actually confused right now.even atiku would be regretting why he decamped cuz everyone thought he will easily get pdps ticket but since pmbs declaration,all d equation has changed.even objs cdm is confused ,i evn hear say dey now have association of ex ministers,ex generals,ex vice marshals,ex igps,ex presidential aides,etc are all coming out with dia own candidate.guy,forget all dese media rants,political heavyweights still dey dread pmb
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by EazyMoh(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
Abujalandlord:
PDP should look for a yoruba muslim who can halve osinbajos vote from south west and then pair him with
a very strong and acceptable christian from north central as his vice.

let bubu wins his north west and half of south west the rest is all for the PDPs taken apart from bauchi and borno

so APC=north west + 2/5th of south west + bauchi and borno

PDP= 3/5 of south west + noth central + north east - (borno and bauchi) + south south + south east= WIN

how do you see the permutation
lol! NW votes alone are more than SE+SS+3/5th ST combined! Also PMB will definitely win Yobe, Gombe and Adamawa in the NE. So your calculation is flawed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin

Maybe the political landscape is not favourable to them.

Let's analyse it this way.

PDP lost the 2015 presidential election and happened to be sore losers, the allowed the affair turn to a North/South and Islam/Christian conflict.

While their attack dogs down South were abusing anything Hausa / Muslim, the party bigwigs up North kept quiet.

Now, that same Ticket has been zoned to an Hausa Fulani and most likely going to be a Muslim, the question is who will come out after party faithful have insulted the same class of people, to make matters worse, those who insulted are still in the party without showing any effort to show remorse.

APC might be imploding, but PDP exploded long ago and is too fragmented to be of any serious challenge to Buhari. (note I didn't say APC)

Why are u in a hurry?

Wen did Buhari win APC presidential primary elections ?? 11th December 2014 and the presidential elections at that time was slated to take place on Valentine day in 2015.......Just 2 months before election.

Atiku has declared.
Dakwambo has also declared.
Sariki has declared codedly.

Always remember this, PDP are the masters in this game.

I hope that Ngwa ur displaying is in Ogbomosho or Okitipupa... cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by mentorandfriend(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality.

2019 elections with the way it is, will go down as the most easy election ever without no stiff competitions from opposition parties.

9 months to election in Nigeria is not always quiet like what we have today. If these aspirants Don't have skeleton in their cupboard what is stopping them from declaring the intentions ahead for the race of 2019 elections?

Present your candidate present your candidate. That's all you guys at BMC know how to say, because you need to start your slander and media dismissals early enough.

Lmao. 2019 will do most of you like a movie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by kalu61(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality.

2019 elections with the way it is, will go down as the most easy election ever without no stiff competitions from opposition parties.

9 months to election in Nigeria is not always quiet like what we have today. If these aspirants Don't have skeleton in their cupboard what is stopping them from declaring the intentions ahead for the race of 2019 elections?
You lack political knowledge of Nigeria. Has APC declared any candidate. Aspirants are mearnt to declare their interest like both parties: Buhari, Atiku, Makarfi, Lamido, Dakwambo, Not sure of Kwankwaso. Party only declare candidate after the primaries. Don't come here and type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by PassingShot(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Don2cyril:
[b][/b] because PDP wouldn't want to make a

mistake and fill in an incompetent person like Buhari

Buhari old fool
See frustration grin
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2018
hush15:

An awesome reaponse. Full of faith.

I like your faith and i join my faith with yours i because i believe that come 2019, anoda will take over in his stead and a new glorious era will spring forth IJN.

and wat makes u think dat GOD's hand is not upon pmb re election bid?fyi,i am a christian and i beleve dat pmb is favoured by GOD.his miraculous healing from d land of the dead speaks volume.God isnt man and doesnt think like we do.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why are u in a hurry?

Wen did Buhari win APC presidential primary elections ?? 11th December 2014 and the presidential elections at that time was slated to take place on Valentine day in 2015.......Just 2 months before election.

Atiku has declared.
Dakwambo has also declared.
Sariki has declared codedly.

Always remember this, PDP are the masters in this game.

I hope that Ngwa ur displaying is in Ogbomosho or Okitipupa... cheesy

Before then everyone knew Buhari was going to be the candidate for APC and had joined his bandwagon.

Why is it that anyone with a different political view from you guys is always insulted.
What does my political ideology have to do with tribal link.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 01, 2018
"If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality."

Someone should please enlighten the bitter flat-headed dwarfs.

There pain, hate, and agony will extend till 2023.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 01, 2018
mentorandfriend:

Present your candidate present your candidate. That's all you guys at BMC know how to say, because you need to start your slander and media dismissals early enough.

Wake-up. Buhari will have a smooth run till 2023. Its a constant!
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by mentorandfriend(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2018
Euouae:

Wake-up. Buhari will have a smooth run till 2023. Its a constant!

Lmao
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by malakungu: 4:02pm On May 01, 2018
PDP are not searching they have Dankwambo. The best candidate so far. He is outstanding, a nation builder, he has shown us that he can transform Nigeria. His epic record when he was the accountant general and his 7 plus years as Governor of Gombe state.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by WATCHOVER(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
forget dat talk.pdp is actually confused right now.even atiku would be regretting why he decamped cuz everyone thought he will easily get pdps ticket but since pmbs declaration,all d equation has changed.even objs cdm is confused ,i evn hear say dey now have association of ex ministers,ex generals,ex vice marshals,ex igps,ex presidential aides,etc are all coming out with dia own candidate.guy,forget all dese media rants,political heavyweights still dey dread pmb
No road for pmb this time around
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Davidson7: 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
PDP don’t want to bring out a candidate who is not physically, mentally sound we want a candidate who is reliable and trust wordy of carrying the country forward, a candidate who will give voice to The masses and to the youths. PDP is looking for a candidate who is willing to give the youths a chance to run for some political positions

OkoNDOoBo:

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 01, 2018
olaolaking:
Is this your response? You are indeed lazy. I want to hear reasonable arguments based on the fact on ground and you are talking of miracle.

Brainwashed type will believe dead sperm will germinate if they water it and pray for miracle.

Mshew

I leave you to face your Buhari and your Naija the way you want.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by OkoNDOoBo: 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
Davidson7:

PDP don’t want to bring out a candidate who is not physically, mentally sound we want a candidate who is reliable and trust wordy of carrying the country forward, a candidate who will give voice to The masses and to the youths. PDP is looking for a candidate who is willing to give the youths a chance to run for some political positions

so no saint in pdp .they have zone the presidential ticket to north since 2016.gringrin re they waiting for God to send down saints from heaventonguetongue
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by OkoNDOoBo: 5:20pm On May 01, 2018
malakungu:
PDP are not searching they have Dankwambo. The best candidate so far. He is outstanding, a nation builder, he has shown us that he can transform Nigeria. His epic record when he was the accountant general and his 7 plus years as Governor of Gombe state.
but they told us no saint in their party they re searching for saint in another political party;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/4230463/2019-pdp-begins-search-candidate

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by olaolaking: 5:22pm On May 01, 2018
Chascop:

I leave you to face your Buhari and your Naija the way you want.
I just dash you like sha. Please manage it
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by keneck1: 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
Chascop:
Okon@OP,
Pharaoh never knew Israelites will one day leave Egypt.
They never knew there'd be a Miracle at the Red Sea..

Anything wey never spoil for Baba God hand will definitely not get spoilt in the hand of man.

Just make sure there's a Red Carpet that'd lead Buhari back to daura by 2019 because the Egyptian you see today, you shall see them no more..
kwakwakwakwakwakwa usual rant,who is that your candidate dankwambo, atiku,makarfi who o boy go siddon jare i know you just want to feel good with what you just typed,but all the same happy holiday
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by OkoNDOoBo: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
kalu61:
You lack political knowledge of Nigeria. Has APC declared any candidate. Aspirants are mearnt to declare their interest like both parties: Buhari, Atiku, Makarfi, Lamido, Dakwambo, Not sure of Kwankwaso. Party only declare candidate after the primaries. Don't come here and type rubbish.
a party looking to wrestle power from the incumbent must work hard and should have sorted everything that has to do with sole candidate before 8 months to election.if this is how lazy and sluggish apc was in 2014 will they wrestle power from Pdp.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Before then everyone knew Buhari was going to be the candidate for APC and had joined his bandwagon.

Why is it that anyone with a different political view from you guys is always insulted.
What does my political ideology have to do with tribal link.

""Why is it that anyone with a different political view from you guys is always insulted""

Can u point out the insult I dished out to u

We didn't know Buhari was going to win the APC primaries, how do u expect us to know, are we spirits

Kwakwanso, Buhari and Rochas Okoroawusa were all contesting.

Don't disturb ur self bout PDP declarations for presidency, You should be more worried about APC n their inability to hold a national convention 3 years on.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by HAH: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
Carmal90:

Am always following your comments on nairaland, frankly you have improved my knowledge of Google searchling, thanks sir.
I am flattered, cheers
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by keneck1: 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
WATCHOVER:
OP Let me tell you PDP and other opposition parties don't want to let cat out of the bag, they are carefully planning.
When time comes you will see what am saying.
Playing mute is the best Way to defeat the APC
you and i know you typed this to feel good kwakwakwakwakwa,pdp long dead kwakwakwakwakwa.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by OkoNDOoBo: 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
mentorandfriend:

lols apc candidate has already presented himself.

Pdp waiting saints to be sent from heaven

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by OkoNDOoBo: 5:32pm On May 01, 2018
oslo4j:
Its not who calls police first that wins case.
U just chill n behold d power n hand of God who will not let his people suffer once again. 2019 wooo Fia Fia in d voice of Davido
lols bla bla bla as usual .I expect you to present logical argument since you can't give what you don"t have I rest my case
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by OkoNDOoBo: 5:34pm On May 01, 2018
Lakeside79:

While you raised an interesting angel why instead of seeing it as a lack of strong opposition candidate rather see it as they are ensuring they don't field an incompetent candidate like buhari to ensure they win
Never be so hasty to conclude so many battles are lost by hastily assuming victory

#back2daura2019
if this is how apc was lazy despite the merger they won't be in power today.

Pdp is clearly confused as who to present
It has gotten to the extent that they re searching for candidate from another political party

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by WATCHOVER(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2018
keneck1:
you and i know you typed this to feel good kwakwakwakwakwa,pdp long dead kwakwakwakwakwa.
Pls read before you comment. That why una they fail for exam
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by keneck1: 5:41pm On May 01, 2018
onwugbenu:
I think the APC's are trying to get attention with this post to know if Nigerians still accept them. But the truth is that they have failed us, all they have promised are still pending yet they wants us to let them back, Never! #GoGetYourPVC #Akoriyunwa #NeverReinforceFailure
feel good typewriter keep it up kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by keneck1: 5:48pm On May 01, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Pls read before you comment. That why una they fail for exam
fail exam ke i dey laugh una,some months to elections and you are typing this anyway like a said earlier pdp is dead will be buried finally when my president takes his second oath of office kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by kalu61(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
a party looking to wrestle power from the incumbent must work hard and should have sorted everything that has to do with sole candidate before 8 months to election.if this is how lazy and sluggish apc was in 2014 will they wrestle power from Pdp.
what you are telling is that PDP should have done their primaries by now. It was clear there was no condenser with Buhari in APC then and don't be too sure Buhari will be their candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / NJC Concludes Probe Of Onnoghen, Ibrahim Muhammad Silent On Findings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.