Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election (23581 Views)

Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by ksammy21: 1:45pm On May 01, 2018
just wait and see what 2019 carries as the APC candidate will be disappointed.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by oslo4j(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2018
Its not who calls police first that wins case.
U just chill n behold d power n hand of God who will not let his people suffer once again. 2019 wooo Fia Fia in d voice of Davido
OkoNDOoBo:
If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality.

2019 elections with the way it is, will go down as the most easy election ever without no stiff competitions from opposition parties.

9 months to election in Nigeria is not always quiet like what we have today. If these aspirants Don't have skeleton in their cupboard what is stopping them from declaring the intentions ahead for the race of 2019 elections?

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by sexdoll: 1:54pm On May 01, 2018
Why am I not surprised?

Very unserious party full of criminally minded fellows.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Abagworo(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2018
The major advantage Buhari enjoys is support of the world powers especially UK and US. Jonathan conceded defeat because he was under siege and would have been forcefully removed if he rigged 2015 elections but Buhari has the permission to rig and if possible get Western assistance in the rigging process. I'm only being blunt here.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2018
PDP is dead,
Sowore2019
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by olaolaking: 2:00pm On May 01, 2018
Chascop:
Okon@OP,
Pharaoh never knew Israelites will one day leave Egypt.
They never knew there'd be a Miracle at the Red Sea..

Anything wey never spoil for Baba God hand will definitely not get spoilt in the hand of man.

Just make sure there's a Red Carpet that'd lead Buhari back to daura by 2019 because the Egyptian you see today, you shall see them no more..
Is this your response? You are indeed lazy. I want to hear reasonable arguments based on the fact on ground and you are talking of miracle.

Brainwashed type will believe dead sperm will germinate if they water it and pray for miracle.

Mshew
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2018
temitemi1:
look no further Dankwambo is the right choice grin

TonyeBarcanista the PDP youth spokesman says it is Markarfi
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2018
PDP CAN ONLY WIN SE,SS 2states in centra and 2 from SW..they are jokers
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Perry1786: 2:02pm On May 01, 2018
PDP all the way come 2019,no rival at all
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2018
Abagworo:
The major advantage Buhari enjoys is support of the world powers especially UK and US. Jonathan conceded defeat because he was under siege and would have been forcefully removed if he rigged 2015 elections but Buhari has the permission to rig and if possible get Western assistance in the rigging process. I'm only being blunt here.
Where have you and hopeathand been
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2018
SOME WAILERS,IPOB AND IGBOS WIL STILL VOTE PDP
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Mires: 2:03pm On May 01, 2018
Lazy APC youths, wake up.

You expect PDP to presents its presidential candidate now and Bubu alongside his foot soldiers like Lie Lie Muhammed will start the hunting game.

PDP is smarter under Uche Secondus.

It is called politics. Even in the eleventh hour, i can assure you that Bubu is going back to Daura if INEC will conduct free and fair election.

The failed attempt by APC led government in collaboration with INEC to recall Distinguished Sen. Dino Melaye while in custody speaks volume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 01, 2018
I tink they re keeping d person in low keep, b4 Buhari nd his team use efcc nd d rest 2 keep d candidate in custody on d day of election just like they did to Dino

Sense will not kill me
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by brodalokie: 2:06pm On May 01, 2018
Me I vote for Jesus
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by 7lives: 2:06pm On May 01, 2018
djlawex02:
If the opposition does not roll out its best guns, get its act togther, unite, stop playing childish games, stop the petty bickering and present one credible and acceptable candidate in 2019, Buhari will be back for another four years. The choice is ours.- FFK, 2018

OPPOSITION?, who plays opposition more than the SW?, so you no know say the hue and cry of marginalisation and secession was because some people have NEVER, and can NEVER play opposition successfully?.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by kareemkamil(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2018
Den no go Everly see candidate that we match Buhari
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Abeyjide: 2:11pm On May 01, 2018
it means they have not seen any credible person as Buhari. So nobody to match with Buhari in the whole PDP.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by 7lives: 2:13pm On May 01, 2018
Abujalandlord:
PDP should look for a yoruba muslim who can halve osinbajos vote from south west and then pair him with
a very strong and acceptable christian from north central as his vice.

let bubu wins his north west and half of south west the rest is all for the PDPs taken apart from bauchi and borno

so APC=north west + 2/5th of south west + bauchi and borno

PDP= 3/5 of south west + noth central + north east - (borno and bauchi) + south south + south east= WIN

how do you see the permutation

Why NOT two Yoruba Muslims to show how desperate you are?.
If PDP likes, let them pick twenty Yorubas, craze wey we do Obj in 1999 dey where we keep am, we go UNLEASH our dragons again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by hush15: 2:13pm On May 01, 2018
Chascop:
Okon@OP,
Pharaoh never knew Israelites will one day leave Egypt.
They never knew there'd be a Miracle at the Red Sea..

Anything wey never spoil for Baba God hand will definitely not get spoilt in the hand of man.

Just make sure there's a Red Carpet that'd lead Buhari back to daura by 2019 because the Egyptian you see today, you shall see them no more..

An awesome reaponse. Full of faith.

I like your faith and i join my faith with yours i because i believe that come 2019, anoda will take over in his stead and a new glorious era will spring forth IJN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by alen4smith(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2018
Whothecapfits:
Let them, like APC clone a person (Jibrin) from Sudan, manipulate the copyright law by naming the person Muhammad Buhari leaving out the last "U" in Muhammadu, then let him bear the party's flag ahead of 2019. Lest I forget, they should also claim is the the North (North West). And let see if they can manipulate the electorates into voting the PDP again.
you mean Donald Trump also hosted Jubrin from Sudan?chai !wetin do you like this no go die well.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Cajal(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2018
They are jokers...
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by troublemakea(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2018
Chascop:

Yes, I do.. Since October last year

Madridguy : Are you a doctor

Chascop : Yes I do

Me: ehhh.....please come again

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Sadebixx(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
Abujalandlord:
PDP should look for a yoruba muslim who can halve osinbajos vote from south west and then pair him with
a very strong and acceptable christian from north central as his vice.

let bubu wins his north west and half of south west the rest is all for the PDPs taken apart from bauchi and borno

so APC=north west + 2/5th of south west + bauchi and borno

PDP= 3/5 of south west + noth central + north east - (borno and bauchi) + south south + south east= WIN

how do you see the permutation
Obasanjo ruled for 8years, SW, yaradua ruled for 2years,NW, Jonathan ruled for 6years, SS, Buhari now president, NW.
A yoruba man whether Christian or Muslim shouldn't be presented as PDP presidential candidate, North Central, South East, North East have not ruled but the major problem is which candidate can match Buhari from SE or NC, Atiku is from NE buhari is NW.
If a southerner contest presidency, he will lose the election because south already ruled for 14years and North 5years, North will go for buhari instead, irrespective of reports on fulani herdsmen's killings, affected States in the North central may vote against buhari but still not enough to defeat him.
If a yoruba man is not taken as vice president as a replacement for osinbajo, yorubas will rather vote for Buhari/Osinbajo instead.
Don't forget that NW(Buhari's region) and SW(Osinbajo's region) have the highest voting strength and this is the reason why this two regions easily influence the outcome of Nigeria's Presidential election.

The only solution is NW president, SW vice or NE president /SW vice

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by troublemakea(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2018
Abagworo:

to shock you.
Trump would never support Buhari's re-election and America would never support him to

and you know what? anything US does UK follows suit without argument. so if you support buhari be ready to pack your bags along with him come 2019 grin
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by earthcrust: 2:40pm On May 01, 2018
This is not a PDP issue but for those who are tired of bondage and hunger.Buhari will not beliv wen he finds himself in daura watching a new president being sworn in on may 29th 2019 on National Television. Don't 4get how Saraki became d Senate president.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by pawesome(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Lol. This tin just de pain u. Oga PMB will win next year in a landlisde victory
oga...vote ur own and leave d rest....abi na only ur vote go count?...

You see wetin happen for Kogi state?...keep calm..you gonna b wowed grin..
Abeg quote me wen e Aspen
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by SternProphet: 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
slimpoppa:
They're very unserious.

Let me tell you about your country's politics. It is a sham. Buhari's victory in 2015 destroyed best laid plans of networks of thieves. The man also did not die last year, game over. I am only sorry for young people supporting PDP. Dem curse you?,
Buhari has everybody's file. PDP cannot contest elections without MONEY and without owning INEC. All the money for elections is tied up in banks. Young people are agile and mobile why then support a party that cannot rent and and do things different?. Why support a party of election riggers, governor kidnappers, NSA killers et.c.
It is SAD that PDP is the only opposition and SDP is only strong in the SW,
Sorry Buhari has won this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by HAH: 2:57pm On May 01, 2018
The PDP has aspirants but a candidate will emerge at a convention later in 2018.

Let me remind the OP that even Buhari became APC candidate in December 2014 for an election to be conducted in February 2015.

All i will say is don't be in a haste opposition will have a good candidate that will give Buhari a run for his money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality.

2019 elections with the way it is, will go down as the most easy election ever without no stiff competitions from opposition parties.

9 months to election in Nigeria is not always quiet like what we have today. If these aspirants Don't have skeleton in their cupboard what is stopping them from declaring the intentions ahead for the race of 2019 elections?
dey tried all dey could to bully pmb not to recontest but buhari's declaration to recontest have thrown all of dem-obasanjo inclusive off balance and changed dia whole political equation.obj dey vex wella like dis cuz his leta didnt yeild d expected result
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by famosh: 3:07pm On May 01, 2018
HAH:
The PDP has aspirants but a candidate will emerge at a convention later in 2018.

Let me remind the OP that even Buhari became APC candidate in December 2014 for an election to be conducted in February 2015.

All i will say is don't be in a haste opposition will have a good candidate that will give Buhari a run for his money

Stop being deluded! It was an open secret a long time to the 2015 election that Buhari was going to be the main & only person who could unseat Ebelemi, & that had to be under a relatively strong coalition! That convention was just a formality!
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Bennycollins: 3:10pm On May 01, 2018
The last time I checked no party has conducted primaries for 2019 yet. So what is OP talking about? Or you mean an aspirant? Candidates emerge through primaries where there is internal democracy

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2018
hucienda:
That they or the public do not know is actually a good thing - it indirectly shows the primaries will be competitive.

Their primaries is slated for H2 2018. After their primaries we will know their nominee.
story for umu otakara.any strong oppsition party shud know atleast the last 3man comtestant by now.pmbs declaration disorganised pdps initial equation.even pdp knows dat its almost imposibble to defeat pmb.as it stands,dey are confused as wat to do.(1)join objs cdm(2)merge with some other mushroom parties(3)choose an apolitical candidate(4)choose a northerner and yoruba as pres and vp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.