Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election (23580 Views)

Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by salam1(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2018
Don2cyril:
[b][/b] because PDP wouldn't want to make a

mistake and fill in an incompetent person like Buhari

Buhari old fool
rather they will fill in a young fool lyk u ryt? Stupid lazy youth, most u insult b4 u make ur comment
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by keneck1: 5:52pm On May 01, 2018
Lakeside79:

While you raised an interesting angel why instead of seeing it as a lack of strong opposition candidate rather see it as they are ensuring they don't field an incompetent candidate like buhari to ensure they win
Never be so hasty to conclude so many battles are lost by hastily assuming victory

#back2daura2019
continue to feel good with that hashtag while my president coast home to victory come 2019 kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by OkoNDOoBo: 5:54pm On May 01, 2018
kalu61:
what you are telling is that PDP should have done their primaries by now. It was clear there was no condenser with Buhari in APC then and don't be too sure Buhari will be their candidate.
lolz grin the who do you think will emerge as apc candidate when nobody except Buhari have shown interestgrin
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by bigboys80: 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
any reasonable Nigerian will not vote in apc , coz they failed nigeria as a whole ,false promises , heads men, killings in banue ,boko haram,unemployed graduate roaming the street, rather, 70000 was sacked , increase in price of food ,embezzlement of funds and so on..
be wise my good Nigerians dont fall for another cheap lies ...

OkoNDOoBo:
If you think PMB will loose 2019 election it means you are sleeping, you need to wake up to reality.

2019 elections with the way it is, will go down as the most easy election ever without no stiff competitions from opposition parties.

9 months to election in Nigeria is not always quiet like what we have today. If these aspirants Don't have skeleton in their cupboard what is stopping them from declaring the intentions ahead for the race of 2019 elections?
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by kalu61(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
lolz grin the who do you think will emerge as apc candidate when nobody except Buhari have shown interestgrin
that's why I said 9months is a long way to go. There people with presidential interested in APC but studying the trend. u just don't jump into the moving train. Buhari declared interest solely on incumbent power
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by authority2006(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2018
Don2cyril:
[b][/b] because PDP wouldn't want to make a

mistake and fill in an incompetent person like Buhari

Buhari old fool

Everything about PDP is a mistake. And if Buhari is an old fool according to you, what does that say about people who raised you?
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by authority2006(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
Chascop:
Okon@OP,
Pharaoh never knew Israelites will one day leave Egypt.
They never knew there'd be a Miracle at the Red Sea..

Anything wey never spoil for Baba God hand will definitely not get spoilt in the hand of man.

Just make sure there's a Red Carpet that'd lead Buhari back to daura by 2019 because the Egyptian you see today, you shall see them no more..

And you are ready to serve another Hausa/Fulani though, you enjoy calling some people slaves. Lol. Some Nigerians are hypocrites!
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 01, 2018
authority2006:

And you are ready to serve another Hausa/Fulani though, you enjoy calling some people slaves. Lol. Some Nigerians are hypocrites!
Dear, enjoy your Naija change..
GoodLuck
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by lakabush: 6:38pm On May 01, 2018
The way out has been repaired and prepaired by the lazy Nigerians....
OkoNDOoBo:
but they told us no saint in their party they re searching for saint in another political party;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/4230463/2019-pdp-begins-search-candidate
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Why is it that anyone with a different political view from you guys is always insulted""

Can u point out the insult I dished out to u

We didn't know Buhari was going to win the APC primaries, how do u expect us to know, are we spirits

Kwakwanso, Buhari and Rochas Okoroawusa were all contesting.

Don't disturb ur self bout PDP declarations for presidency, You should be more worried about APC n their inability to hold a national convention 3 years on.

My moniker says proudly ngwa, you are asking is it the one from oshogbo, indirectly saying am an impostor. This is something I witness currently on this forum whenever I state something most people who claim to be Igbos are not comfortable.

Once the allegiance called APC was formed, majority of people knew Buhari was going to be the candidate. The primaries was just a formality.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by WATCHOVER(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2018
keneck1:
fail exam ke i dey laugh una,some months to elections and you are typing this anyway like a said earlier pdp is dead will be buried finally when my president takes his second oath of office kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Na PDP be your problem now? Na only PDP be opposition party I mention for my write up? I never knew PDP still give some people sleepless night.
Pls don't be a lazy youth
2019 power will be transferred to another government I assure you mark it.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Okoroawusa: 7:13pm On May 01, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

My moniker says proudly ngwa, you are asking is it the one from oshogbo, indirectly saying am an impostor. This is something I witness currently on this forum whenever I state something most people who claim to be Igbos are not comfortable.

Once the allegiance called APC was formed, majority of people knew Buhari was going to be the candidate. The primaries was just a formality.
APC was formed with the aim of making Buhari its presidential candidate

Take it from an insider

proudlyngwa,don't mind that guy
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by waveman2: 7:14pm On May 01, 2018
This is the most silly post I, ever read. It means there, s a lot of fear concerning buhari reelection. Let wait until 2019 till Nigerians decide.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by brookz: 7:14pm On May 01, 2018
O Y O is their Case.

thy should keep searching till 3033.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by mentorandfriend(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
lols apc candidate has already presented himself.

Pdp waiting saints to be sent from heaven

Lmao. 2019 will be the biggest surprise to BMC.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Bellfun(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
discusant:
It's better for PDP to search well than hurriedly present a candidate that jumps from one political party to the other every presidential election year.

Sub... Atiku?...lol
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by hush15: 7:41pm On May 01, 2018
kiss
SirBunky85:
and wat makes u think dat GOD's hand is not upon pmb re election bid?fyi,i am a christian and i beleve dat pmb is favoured by GOD.his miraculous healing from d land of the dead speaks volume.God isnt man and doesnt think like we do.

Na you sabi. You can belief whatever you want to believe, its your perogative but i believe he isnt the chosen one. Afterall, the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow but his own, bloodshed everyday like springwater, bad news upon bad news, mistakes upon mistakes, impunity upon impunity and there is financial famine in the land.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty but this one got no chills for liberty, how can he be the chosen one

You are on your own o. Afterall, am entitled to my own belief and i know that as heaven is real, i know that man wouldnt or cant do it. Anoda will take his place and the glory of the Lord will be manifested IJN.

You can kee your thoughts
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by hush15: 7:41pm On May 01, 2018
kiss
SirBunky85:
and wat makes u think dat GOD's hand is not upon pmb re election bid?fyi,i am a christian and i beleve dat pmb is favoured by GOD.his miraculous healing from d land of the dead speaks volume.God isnt man and doesnt think like we do.

Na you sabi. You can belief whatever you want to believe, its your perogative but i believe he isnt the chosen one. Afterall, the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow but his own, bloodshed everyday like springwater, bad news upon bad news, mistakes upon mistakes, impunity upon impunity and there is financial famine in the land.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty but this one got no chills for liberty, how can he be the chosen one

You are on your own o. Afterall, am entitled to my own belief and i know that as heaven is real, i know that man wouldnt or cant do it. Anoda will take his place and the glory of the Lord will be manifested IJN.

You can keep your thoughts
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by alfsalami: 7:56pm On May 01, 2018
PMB doesn't need campaigns to defeat PDP (aka looters club)
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Osgilliat(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2018
Whothecapfits:
Let them, like APC clone a person (Jibrin) from Sudan, manipulate the copyright law by naming the person Muhammad Buhari leaving out the last "U" in Muhammadu, then let him bear the party's flag ahead of 2019. Lest I forget, they should also claim is the the North (North West). And let see if they can manipulate the electorates into voting the PDP again.

So you still believe in this clone fairy tale. Nigeria have a long way to go. So gullible that they will take any sh*t to make them sleep better at night.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by bigboys80: 9:04pm On May 01, 2018
i strongly see a way out with dankwambo

keneck1:
kwakwakwakwakwakwa usual rant,who is that your candidate dankwambo, atiku,makarfi who o boy go siddon jare i know you just want to feel good with what you just typed,but all the same happy holiday
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 01, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

""majority of people knew Buhari was going to be the candidate. The primaries was just a formality""

The answer is capital NO. The north NEVER wanted Buhari to be the flag bearer of APC for presidential elections, They wanted kwakwanso from the word go. It was the Yorubas votes that added to some northern votes that led to buharis victory.

Oga using the name proudly ngwa confirms strongly that ur from ogbomosho or Osun, Don't even go there.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""majority of people knew Buhari was going to be the candidate. The primaries was just a formality""

The answer is capital NO. The north NEVER wanted Buhari to be the flag bearer of APC for presidential elections, They wanted kwakwanso from the word go. It was the Yorubas votes that added to some northern votes that led to buharis victory.

Oga using the name proudly ngwa confirms strongly that ur from ogbomosho or Osun, Don't even go there.
In your small mind, you have made sense.

Kwakwanso ko
Kwakwanso ni.

I f you love Osun, so much, your bizness, Osun is close, why didn't you say am from kwara or better still Benin Republic, Ifam not from abia may Good things never locate me or my family, if am from Abia may evil be your portion in this life, if you are not a fool type Amen.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

In your small mind, you have made sense.

Kwakwanso ko
Kwakwanso ni.

I f you love Osun, so much, your bizness, Osun is close, why didn't you say am from kwara or better still Benin Republic, Ifam not from abia may Good things never locate me or my family, if am from Abia may evil be your portion in this life, if you are not a fool type Amen.

Afonja swerve one side n park well let ur passengers get down from ur molue grin.

Kwakwanso was the northern choice n if kwakwanso defects to PDP, The north will vote him enmass.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by olayinka94(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
Now they are tired of campaigning cool
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Afonja swerve one side n park well let ur passengers get down from ur molue grin.

Kwakwanso was the northern choice n if kwakwanso defects to PDP, The north will vote him enmass.

Bros Abeg say Amen na,
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:00am On May 02, 2018
hush15:
kiss

You can keep your thoughts
you can keep your thoughts as well,its not needed

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by cyberguy72(m): 5:36am On May 02, 2018
GEJ wud be their candidate at the last minute
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by MrJanuzaj: 5:02pm On May 02, 2018
pawesome:
oga...vote ur own and leave d rest....abi na only ur vote go count?...

You see wetin happen for Kogi state?...keep calm..you gonna b wowed grin..
Abeg quote me wen e Aspen

Keep dreaming the cry you cry for 2015 never do You?
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by pawesome(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Keep dreaming the cry you cry for 2015 never do You?
it dsnt matter sha...gnashing of teeth never tire u
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by keneck1: 10:44pm On May 02, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Na PDP be your problem now? Na only PDP be opposition party I mention for my write up? I never knew PDP still give some people sleepless night.
Pls don't be a lazy youth
2019 power will be transferred to another government I assure you mark it.
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa can't stop laughing,the power will be transfered to you,cos i think you are the only prepared candidate that pdp can offer will present continue with your online ferl good,funny kids everywhere.
Re: PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election by Sirjamo: 11:13pm On May 02, 2018
I can't even bring myself to type that useless pdp in capital letters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate To Override President Buhari’s Veto On Two Bills / Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.