Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Interesting Activities To Partake In (lekki/vi Axis) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Activities To Partake In (lekki/vi Axis) (537 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . / SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Activities To Partake In (lekki/vi Axis) by jackyraw09: 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
Hi guys,

Over the past few months, i have been practicing the skills of self sufficiency/self love i.e enjoying life on my own, enjoying my very own company without the influence of peers and so far its paying off--i smoke less now-1 blunt every other week, i drink less-- Also recently joined a gym and getting into better shape. I also bought a book on self development and already 75 pages into the book already. shocked

Now comes the problem; It gets boring Atimes (i stay in a 2bedroom apt. friends used to occupy the other room but ever since i decided i want to be alone for a while, it has been vacant) But i have vowed not to accept any roommate unless they have similar life interests as me and are pushing me to become a better version of me.

Whenever i am free, I do visit the following places:

1 - bars. but i am not really into alcohol because it makes me misyarn (if you know, you know)
2- gym - to workout, meeting new people in the process.

I want suggestions on other activities i can partake in maybe during weekends that will enable me achieve the following goals:

1 - meet new people and network with those that have similar interests.

I prefer activities that can be carried out within lekki/Victoria island. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Interesting Activities To Partake In (lekki/vi Axis) by jackyraw09: 9:45am On May 02, 2018
sad sad sad sad chioma and davido don carry all d attention

please epp me sirs and respond, my middle name is also chioma embarassed
Re: Interesting Activities To Partake In (lekki/vi Axis) by jackyraw09: 3:59am On May 03, 2018
bump

(1) (Reply)

No way / I'm Tired Of Staying In This Relationship / How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.