Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . (277 Views)

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here / I Hate Religion So Much! / I Embraced Lesbianism Due To My Fear Of Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . by Shortcut2life: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
But omooooo I am tired for real the matter cry just weak me at this point I no even sabi if commitment and marriage is even worth it .: me way I lazy normally and soft introvert .. now I Dey pray reach 5 times a day grin.
The girl is beautiful and she has morals lipsrsealed Boya I should stick with the ones their eye don open ooo.
Re: I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . by ikeno(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Make ur matter no bi like sabinus wey follow the girl wey get big yansh go her church and wen pastor start to flog sabinus wit cane all in the name of say dem want drive the evill spirit from em body dem no tell am wen em dust em slippers and find em square root.
Re: I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . by Sonnobax15(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Lucky you bro.
Re: I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . by Shortcut2life: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
ikeno:
Make ur matter no bi like sabinus wey follow the girl wey get big yansh go her church and wen pastor start to flog sabinus wit cane all in the name of say dem want drive the evill spirit from em body dem no tell am wen em dust em slippers and find em square root.

grin grin grin He won be like am ooo

(1) (Reply)

.. / Decent Bleep Mate In Abuja Let’s Link Up / Sweet Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.