Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! (1469 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by MMichael(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2010
What do you do if your girlfriend insults you on different occassions in front of your neighbour?

I didn't cause a scene. But spoke to her later about it, which she partially denied and partially admitted that she was only joking, WDH undecided  angry
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2010
Hmmn, you need to earn her respect. You obviously haven't! undecided
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by hixxx1(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2010
dump her. she is certainly full of herself and she is a complete waste of your time.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Onchedu(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2010
Won't U count urself lucky it was just the neigbours she did it in front of? What if she did it in front of ur family?

Tell her how U feel about her condescending behaviour and tell her how u will not correct her so kindly next time. If she no dey hear word, free her.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by ruskiee(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2010
@OP
Next time it would be in front of a live audience. Watch your back! grin
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Dark1(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Hmmn, you need to earn her respect. You obviously haven't! undecided

grin grin grin Na wah oooh!

@ OP: She obviously doesn't respect u. If she can't call u aside (in private) and enumerate ur shortcomings, then u need 2 let her go.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Tigerlilly(f): 6:36pm On May 19, 2010
Maybe you should learn the different between jokes and disrespect.

If she intentionally disrespected you, then it needs to be addressed, a woman should respect herself by respecting her man.

1 Like

Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2010
And you came to cry on the shoulders of Nairalanders, For what? undecided tongue
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by yme1(f): 6:45pm On May 19, 2010
if she isnt worth it do away with her undecided
i hate that angry
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by rickie4us(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2010
your neighbour is your rival. she has just given you the signal!
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by CuteAngel(f): 7:36pm On May 19, 2010
rickie4us:

Exactly! You better act fast before it gets outta hand cuz next time she is goina spit on ur face and tell you it was a mistake.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Igwe9(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2010
ruskiee:

@OP
Next time it would be in front of a live audience. Watch your back! grin
grin grin grin
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by queeneve: 9:58pm On May 19, 2010
What did she insulted you with? Did she say your dick was too little? Did she say you cant Bleep? I mean what was the insult about maybe it wasn't a big deal to HER, maybe you guys communication is a little VAGUE,
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by boomii(f): 11:25pm On May 19, 2010
hixxx1:

dump her. she is certainly full of herself and she is a complete waste of your time.

Na wa for you o! you don jump to conclusion be that,what if the guy loves her?
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by kayc33(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2010
do the same thing to her
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by abrahym(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2010
that women for you
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Faher(m): 12:53am On May 20, 2010
Your girl disrespected you openly and all you can do is ask her about it later?
Where are your balls, dude?
You shouldn't be in a relationship in which you're not respected.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by sjeezy8: 1:10am On May 20, 2010
whats the big deal one babe even gave me a detty SLAP.  I didnt do anything I just stopped calling her- shes been calling for the last 4 years, telling me she loves me.

I acted like it really pained- when it didnt

Every new year, my bday and in between she wants to buy me stuff - you see the type of hold I have on her psychologically.
Do the same and im sure she beg you to come back.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by blank(f): 1:12am On May 20, 2010
If she ever does it again, tell her TO SHUT UP.

Seriously, some chics don't know when to be quiet.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by luap: 1:56am On May 20, 2010
What ever you do, don't do the same back to her, cause you will become her, so whe will be leading you. You the man you lead. If she does it again, just immediately walk away and completely ignore her. Do not explain your self to her or discuss it any longer, this is validation, and women like validation. I she does it a few more times, tell her she is going to have to leave. She will learn to respect you.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Faher(m): 2:02am On May 20, 2010
blank:

If she ever does it again, tell her TO SHUT UP.

Seriously, some chics don't know when to be quiet.

Do women ever shut up?
My biggest weapon in situations like this is to ignore the chick for a while, she'll be sickened by my silence. If the bad attitude continues though, I simply break up. There are just too many pretty women around, why should I be stuck with a disrespectful one?
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On May 20, 2010
^^And you think it's that easy? undecided
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Faher(m): 2:10am On May 20, 2010
mama-gee:

^^And you think it's that easy? undecided

meaning?
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by mamagee3(f): 2:14am On May 20, 2010
^^You think it's easy to get one of those respectful "Pretty" women.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by blank(f): 2:16am On May 20, 2010
Faher:

meaning?

Meaning, its not easy to break up with a chic if you really love her and to get a better person. its just not that easy.

@ topic. I find it very irritating when i see ladies that dis their guys in front of others.
I personally want to physically shut them up.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Faher(m): 2:18am On May 20, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You think it's easy to get one of those respectful "Pretty" women.

Game knows game, lady.
But at least I know I can get a Lady who'll not act like that in public.
Only one girl I've dated acted like that and I was able to find another Lady who was much better behaved.
So, yes it's easy.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by Faher(m): 2:21am On May 20, 2010
blank:

Meaning, its not easy to break up with a chic if you really love her and to get a better person. its just not that easy.

@ topic. I find it very irritating when i see ladies that dis their guys in front of others.
I personally want to physically shut them up.

I get your point totally,
but I said "If the bad attitude continues", I'll break up.
I can't live like that for 6 months.
Besides, telling a lady to shut up does not shut her up, silence does the trick.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by MMichael(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2010
rickie4us:

It could be, because she's never insulted me before before in front of any other people. This insult also takes place when my neighbour is around.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2010
What did you do that warranted such reaction?
BTW, i ain't condoning her action but your babe def ain't mad and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have insulted you for no apparent reason.
Oya tell us what really went down tongue tongue
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by MMichael(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2010
kayc33:

do the same thing to her

I thought about that, but i don't want to bring myself down to her level. I've decided to ban her from visiting me.
Re: She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense! by blank(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2010
jay bee:

What did you do that warranted such reaction?
BTW, i ain't condoning her action but your babe def ain't mad and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have insulted you for no apparent reason.
Oya tell us what really went down tongue tongue

Yes, i think we need to know the truth here.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? / I Dunt Trust Dis Revrend Father Wit Dis Gal / A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.