Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria (30012 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by tballeyy(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
There is ulternative for us, soak-away

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by Holywizard: 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
This will automatically increase its price in the black market

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by oluemmakay(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
They have just succeeded in turning it gold. It will now be very expensive that only those who abuse it will even be able to afford it

Nevertheless, it's a wonderful move by the Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by fanwas(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
I don't know how we start to get it wrong in this country, the rate at wish youth abuse drug is alarming.

In another news
FANWAS GIFT CARD & BITCOIN MERCHANT
Past me all your valid iTunes Gift Card & Amazon walmart Vanilla wallet Gift Card all country 10$, 15$, 25$, 50$, 100$ all payment will be given in 10 to 15min maximum. Long life all legit feet boys.....Don't give ur card to Ripper...I buy it Normal @Good rate just try me once u will enjoy Doing Business with me
I remain your number one trusted merchant. I buy Bitcoin @ honest price�whatsapp or Call 08032190913
Let's trade and smile away
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by lizzypro: 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
Finally this thing has been banned ..
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by CriticMaestro: 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
The just wan increase the price that shiit is unbanable
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by RapportNaija(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2018
Banned!
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
What's the problem FG? So which syrup I go dey use now for cough?! Abeg make una no ban Tuxil C, Pakhalin and Emzor oh.. Abeg oh.. I'm on a codeine diet o! cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
Nigeria seems to be the birthplace of associations, organizations, groups, etc. Each with its own acronymn.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by kalu61(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
what happened to indicted pharmaceutical companies and those that purchase through the back door. I trust my country, they device another means to continue. No bi Nigeria again

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
Mynd44:
Well done. We have just created a new way for criminals to make money; illegal importation of codeine and manufacture of (substandard) codeine.

And have found a way to remove codeine so that the freaks addicted to it can go find something else to get addicted to

What do you propose? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
Bad news for the ibo drug dealers, but we all know them and their insatiable greed they will merely go underground with their nefarious acts. Criminality is deeply ingrained in their DNA
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by Austeeenxx: 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
I'm on a codeine diet.. slay papa, eh keep quiet.
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by lastempero: 3:27pm On May 01, 2018
Because it concerns the core north but people are been killed n maimed on daily basis n nothing has been done about it.On the brighter side,the business is going to make more sense now#more profit

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by PointZerom: 3:27pm On May 01, 2018
wehdone:
shocked
*Illegal importation of codeine-containing syrups from Benin republic
*Wrong labelling... Eg, labelling codeine-containing substances as dextromethorpha. This is Nigeria, nobody checks the composition on drugs sad

*Creating unemployment for Nigerians, shifting opportunities for employment to neighbouring countries.

*BBC that did that documentary has helped uk-based manufacturers to increase their importation to Nigeria... Pfizer, GSK, Becham, etc. They will produce same, and ship into tge country.

Leaders without foresight

They banned it because of Northern youths that are addicted to it nothing more.
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by wehdone(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2018
martineverest:
it will be more expensive

When shipped illegally, the price will drop! The reason for the hike in price before now was because of Government policies! Tax, licence, etc. Now all those will be removed, the demand still very high... They will crash d price.

Imagine selling 1,000,000 bottles per day, at 50naira profit... Bros u will make 50milla per day. The day they catch you, you count your losses.

I have to start looki g for how to manufacture codeine based cough syrup... I mean, we must treat stubborn cough naa... I'm helping to solve a problem wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by lastempero: 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
Roger3D:
Bad news for the ibo drug dealers

For ur little mind abi,make I tell u d truth FG is about to create more billionaires down east.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by deji17: 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
Too much science experiments going on...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
This is insanity!!!!

This same ministry that does not have the balls to ban cigarettes. Codeine helps a lot of people who suffer from insomnia. I fuckíng hate this country!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by wehdone(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
lastempero:

For ur little mind abi,make I tell u d truth FG is about to create more billionaires down east.

Tell them. I am moving to Anambra soon... Money must be made! Cough must be treated!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
martineverest:
good...
it's surprising that cough is not endemic,but cough syrup are one of the highest selling drugs in Nigeria

tramadol is next.
me hate tramadol man.. Di bloodclaat ting a make man a vomit like a modafoka.. a mi prefer Rophynol a anyweh. It make a man feel highery enuh. a rasclaat nafdac a p u s s y deh..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by jchioma: 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
End of story! But
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by principalgee: 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
OK, FG shudu kwantinu
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by wehdone(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Earthbound:
This is insanity!!!!

This same ministry that does not have the balls to ban cigarettes. Codeine helps a lot of people who suffer from insomnia. I fuckíng hate this country!

Chlorpheniramine, dextromethorpha, promethazine, and even metoclopramide... They will all help in insomnia tongue... Codeine is fuckin' related to cocaine!!!
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by lastempero: 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
wehdone:

Tell them. I am moving to Anambra soon... Money must be made! Cough must be treated!!!

Thinking about it right now those almajiris never see anything.
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by kabawa(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Boys are switching to expectorant cool
They just wan get high grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by wehdone(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Earthbound:
This is insanity!!!!

Chlorpheniramine, dextromethorpha, promethazine, and even metoclopramide... They will all help in insomnia tongue... Codeine is fuckin' related to cocaine!!!
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by ELgordo(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Ovoko! Codine.... coda.... lean
...sirop......lazy eye.... I miss that tho
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Good move but why with immediate effect? These are investors, it's not their fault these drugs are being abused, give them time to wind down their investment.
Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by Ojuororun(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
bobnatlo:
Shuuu!!
"Shuuu peru!"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
lastempero:

We all know your people have a close affinity with drug dealing, but be rest assured the prisons will be filled with your kind

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria by alsudaes1(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
Mynd44:
Well done. We have just created a new way for criminals to make money; illegal importation of codeine and manufacture of (substandard) codeine.

And have found a way to remove codeine so that the freaks addicted to it can go find something else to get addicted to
What would you suggest Government does in this case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kolaqalagbo Bitters | Kolaq Bitters Sexual Wellness | Kolaq Alagbo Bitters / Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG / 160 New COVID-19 Cases,291 Discharged And No Deaths On August 28 - (3780 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.