Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari (16690 Views)

Weakest Politicians Have Left APC - Buhari / N22tn Debt: Buhari, APC Have Wrecked Nigeria, Says PDP... / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by BedLam: 8:25am On May 02, 2018
Tells you Buhari don't have the means and power to fight corruption. There is no god anywhere. That's your ineptitude!
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by gurunlocker: 8:25am On May 02, 2018
I will take this government serious when they start saying something new to what they've been saying since 2015...

From his quote, he said Boko Haram are still hiding in sambisa forest? How come? isn't it the same government that announced that sambisa forest have been cleared?

You didn't meet any money when you came to power? really?

So your government singlehandedly grow the money we have now in 3 years?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:25am On May 02, 2018
Ebullience:
PRESIDENT Muhammad Buhari has said politicians have wrecked the country saying only God can save the country.

Speaking in an interview with the Voice of America in Hausa service monitored on Tuesday, Buhari remarked that his administration was on track.

He said his greatest challenge when he assumed office was the issue of insecurity, economy, and corruption.

‘In the aspect of security, we have significantly defeated the insurgency. Right now, most of them have been hiding in Sambisa forest and they can not come out because of fear of being wiped out by the military.

‘What we have now are pockets of suicide attacks orchestrated by young girls who were been lured into it without their knowledge and they carry out the attacks in markets, schools, and worship centres.

Speaking on the economy, the President made decisions to introduce the Treasury Single Account(TSA).

‘When I came in, I called the Governor of the Central Bank, Emiefele, if there was money. He is still around and he told me, no. Then I reminded him that for the 16 years the PDP had held power, the price of barrel crude oil had always been $100 + producing about 2million barrel per day if you compute the amount it was huge money. He said yes. What happened to the money he said it was used for payments of debts.

‘On corruption, the president noted that people want us to keep quiet and not to talk about the quantum of money stolen in the past 16 years. But why shall we be quiet? In fact, politicians have wrecked the country and only God can save the situation and bring us out of the wood, he maintained.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/politicians-have-wrecked-the-country-only-god-can-save-usbuhari/

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Tiffbuxas: 8:26am On May 02, 2018
I'm glad he said only God can save us......at least We know he's nt God....

We need someone who do not have to cry God to save us
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by anytexy: 8:26am On May 02, 2018
Next
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by maticdamian(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2018
Double or Nothing Big Sean... grin grin grin
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On May 02, 2018
fergie001:
He said yes. What happened to the money he said it was used for payments of debts.

So,did you ask for receipt of the debts to verify its authenticity?
If you verified,and it was malicious,what step(s) did you take?
If it wasn't,why are you not telling us what the outcome of your findings was?
Did you ensure people answer for that?

We need strong institutions and not strong men
Are you building the institutions?
What is the scorecard of arresting the situation you met, convictions,acquittals and sentences?
In the plea bargain bonanza,how much have been recovered, Sir?

Most of the people who were involved with the massacre are around you Sir,what step(s) have you taken to rally them in,probe them and ensure that charity begins at home?

Now,you are shouting they stole for 16 years,we have loudspeakers,are you the Minister of shouting?

Sir,with all due respect....do not shout the problems,create solutions for those you can meet...then leave the rest to posterity...

Can you beat your chest and say you have indeed multi-achieved in your quest to redeem Nigeria in your anti-corruption fight with heavy questions on your members of cabinet?
Sir,why is Babachir the head of your campaign in Adamawa,after sacking him for alleged 200million naira Nebuchadnezzaric scandal?

"Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love."(F.D)

You were elected to deal with the situation on ground,
This time more critically,and honestly,have you?
Tell your aides to go to the streets...
We are not Valentino Rossi,we do not own Gucci bikes
But we have the weapon of truth and patience but until when?

Let me not go to the killings for now......
Each time you speak,you leave Nigerians with more questions than answers,....do well to be more committed and forget about the hangers-on,they did it to Jonathan and have captivated you..you now see them as rubies and we as villains,the time for advise is almost past,gear up....Winter is coming

Stay on course and be truthful,Sir.....at least for now....

Bravo and splendid write up

You are very well.geounded in logic and critical reasoning

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by nazeefsco(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2018
All what this man is saying is true but people in nairaland make negative comments just ti get likes...just hope for the best for this country and keep quiet
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by BedLam: 8:28am On May 02, 2018
omanzo02:
./i]
If I had believe only in God I wouldn't have had the idea to improved myself beyond Nigeria, where I live we believe in practical working idea, we seek solutions to problems and improve better solutions, God already gives u the brain and mindset to seek solutions to problems and wouldn't answer any prayers asking him to do something repeatedly, now u see how clueless u are?
love u.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Temysteve(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Is he lieing?
shocked blunder!!!!

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by dasanchez1(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2018
fergie001:
[color=#770077]
well said...

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by dasanchez1(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2018
Lakeside79:

Bravo and splendid write up

You are very well.geounded in logic and critical reasoning
say no more
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by YorubaAssasin: 8:34am On May 02, 2018
As a true Yoruba son of the soil, I can ONLY speak for my region. I speak the truth and NOTHING but the truth...

From the SW...Tinubu, Kashamu, OBJ, Bankole and family and all the Yoruba governors are the main culprit...

If you know... you know
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Diso60090(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2018
Make bubu hide him face
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:37am On May 02, 2018
Ebullience:

‘When I came in, I called the Governor of the Central Bank, Emiefele, if there was money. He is still around and he told me, no. Then I reminded him that for the 16 years the PDP had held power, the price of barrel crude oil had always been $100 + producing about 2million barrel per day if you compute the amount it was huge money. He said yes. What happened to the money he said it was used for payments of debts.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/politicians-have-wrecked-the-country-only-god-can-save-usbuhari/

That's not true, elders shouldn't lie.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On May 02, 2018
Excuse me sir. But half of the people who held political offices for the past 16 years are now in your party.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by ariesbull: 8:40am On May 02, 2018
I just tire
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by lexy2014: 8:42am On May 02, 2018
tayebest:

clueless youth. I knew he did not read the content but only the headline! sad

#LazyNigeriaYouth

since buhari and his supporters are still obsessed with PDPs 16years of corruption, can u pls tell me where did d people that sponsored buharis election in 2015 get their money from?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by overall90: 8:42am On May 02, 2018
BekeeBuAgbara:
That's not true, elders shouldn't lie.
some of these lies are so nauseating.
how can this possibly be true that the cbn governor told that the money generated from 1999 was used to pay debts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by lexy2014: 8:45am On May 02, 2018
nazeefsco:
All what this man is saying is true but people in nairaland make negative comments just ti get likes...just hope for the best for this country and keep quiet
if PDP was so corrupt and buhari d saint, d people that sponsored his election in 2015, where did they get d money from?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:49am On May 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Is he lieing?
The president said for the 16 years the PDP had held power the price of crude had always been above $100 per barrel. Judge by yourself if the man is lying or not.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2018
And Buhari is not a politician part of them This man no get brain @ all.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On May 02, 2018
deomelllo:
Nigerians and their obsession with God.

God cannot save Nigeria, only Nigerians can save Nigeria.

Then Join us as we kick the Dullard out .. You have good brain in that skull of yours but why you chose to deploy it to defend a congenital Dullard like Buhari beats my imagination. I will be expecting your vote against Buhari on election day ...Thank you
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by olmoRoc: 8:58am On May 02, 2018
Says the man whose coup was a catalyst to the ills which have befallen a once buoyant country.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by frubben(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Is he lieing?
is he not part of the politician that killed the country. or did he not benifit from corruption. he should park well
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by obonujoker(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2018
tayebest:

clueless youth. I knew he did not read the content but only the headline! sad

#LazyNigeriaYouth

Did Nigeria get independence 16 years ago./Buhari and his foolish political talk...
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by ITbomb(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2018
$100 crude price for 16 years? Is this man just deft or he has no idea about governance

Obasanjo met worse conditions
- zero treasury
- massive undocumented corruption
- crude at $32
- $50bn plus debt

Yet he didn't blame Abacha etc, even the report of looting by Buhari under PTDF, Obasanjo ditched it for peace to reign so that he could focus

Government is not about overseeing sharing of oil money, it's about creating opportunities for IGR
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:12am On May 02, 2018
Its obviously that this old man has nothing to offer us in this country imagine giving him another 4yrs the country will definitely collapse, empty head.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Then Join us as we kick the Dullard out .. You have good brain in that skull of yours but why you chose to deploy it to defend a congenital Dullard like Buhari beats my imagination. I will be expecting your vote against Buhari on election day ...Thank you
Weldone sir.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by josef1(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2018
Jones4190:
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you.
grin
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by yazach: 9:25am On May 02, 2018
Ebullience:
PRESIDENT Muhammad Buhari has said politicians have wrecked the country saying only God can save the country.

Speaking in an interview with the Voice of America in Hausa service monitored on Tuesday, Buhari remarked that his administration was on track.

He said his greatest challenge when he assumed office was the issue of insecurity, economy, and corruption.

‘In the aspect of security, we have significantly defeated the insurgency. Right now, most of them have been hiding in Sambisa forest and they can not come out because of fear of being wiped out by the military.

‘What we have now are pockets of suicide attacks orchestrated by young girls who were been lured into it without their knowledge and they carry out the attacks in markets, schools, and worship centres.

Speaking on the economy, the President made decisions to introduce the Treasury Single Account(TSA).

‘On corruption, the president noted that people want us to keep quiet and not to talk about the quantum of money stolen in the past 16 years. But why shall we be quiet? In fact, politicians have wrecked the country and only God can save the situation and bring us out of the wood, he maintained.

The one and only President in the world that makes another presidential candidate scarce

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless my amiable President

God Bless Nigerians(IPOB out of this please go to Israel)
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by mekaboy(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2018
After 3 years. Please get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Tapes: Return To PDP, Atiku Tells Amaechi / We Never Threatened To Work Against Atiku, PDP In 2023 Poll – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.