Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari (16685 Views)

Weakest Politicians Have Left APC - Buhari / N22tn Debt: Buhari, APC Have Wrecked Nigeria, Says PDP... / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2018
I dnt understand all this talk and shouts..yes it's nothing new as we all know that politicians killed our country, the question now is how do we punish them and save this country?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by jamace(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2018
Buhari wrecked this country more than any other politician.
Foreign herdsmen from Chad, Mali and Niger are killing Nigerians and occupying Nigeria's territory, yet Buhari is watching.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by cuteboimillz(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2018
Jones4190:
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you.
seconded!
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by MYHUBBY: 9:51am On May 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Is he lieing?

the amount he spent on his unproductive medical and unnecessary trip is enough to put north education in a good shape

election is coming and he started with his political gimmicks, he's becoming boring with his blame game

we know all these, that's why we give them a break but your own administration is even the worse, your change mantra is an affliction, tribulations, poverty, retrogressive to the continuity of Nigeria developments

the elites are tired
the poor are tired
the educationists and non educated people are tired
the religion jingoist are tired
the youths are tired
the helpless and defenceless people are tired
the international community are tired

you went to visit trump, your zombie didn't allow us rest. your visiting seems like it will change Nigeria when you come back the way your mumu followers have been chanting

I have my PVC already, even if people won't turn up, I'll still do my mind to vote against your inhumanity
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by tit(f): 9:56am On May 02, 2018
buhari is a bastard
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by tayebest(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
since buhari and his supporters are still obsessed with PDPs 16years of corruption, can u pls tell me where did d people that sponsored buharis election in 2015 get their money from?
[/s]

...and you think they are so poor that they can't sponsor his election. abeg pack well joor.

If you you think you're so poor, don't think another person is not rich!
angry
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by brightalo17: 10:15am On May 02, 2018
Shame on PDP and all the politicians looting the nation.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2018
LMAO, Buhari to take Nigeria digital, hehehe, can't blame him though, my 78 years old grandpa spends the day dozing in front of the TV and telling big tales to his grandkids grin grin.
These Northerners that come from some of the poorest and least educated regions of Nigeria rule us and we expect some miracle??

SOWORE2019
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Igba123: 10:21am On May 02, 2018
tayebest:

clueless youth. I knew he did not read the content but only the headline! sad

#LazyNigeriaYouth

bros, I read it but can't reconcile the CBN govnor's reason for no money with buhari's conclusion that the money was stolen. Now, was debt paid? How much was our debt b4 dis admin? How much is it today? Much noise have been made abt foreign reserve but in reality we are worse off bc our debt has n still going so high. Does d govmt borrow to save or what? To b honest I'm using a layman's spectacle on dis borrowing as I don't knw how it works, but common sense tells me u don't save money when u still need to borrow to sort urself out.
About no money claim, does buhari want us to believe dis when there was much noise about over N3trn mopped up through TSA implementation? Buhari n his govt is a contradiction dat no normal person except his paid stooges will believe him.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by lexy2014: 10:23am On May 02, 2018
tayebest:
[s][/s]

...and you think they are so poor that they can't sponsor his election. abeg pack well joor.

If you you think you're so poor, don't think another person is not rich!
angry
this is d problem with buhari people, u get emotional&u start attacking people instead of answering simple questions.I asked a simple and I didn't mention anything about poverty. Where did they get d money from?what is d source of their riches?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by waveman2: 10:24am On May 02, 2018
God so blessed us with intellectually Lazy leaders,Lazy elders(those that want to keep been in government payroll by reducing their age and those that can, t plan for their children) and Lazy Nigerian youths as they say. The Laziness is in our DNA.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by tayebest(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
lexy2014:
this is d problem with buhari people, u get emotional&u start attacking people instead of answering simple questions.I asked a simple and I didn't mention anything about poverty. Where did they get d money from?what is d source of their riches?

awwwwww, so politicians can't have money on there own? to say it all, they don't even have business sef. Because they are politicians that are not entitled to wealth? orisirisi

Toor, I don't know where they get the money from o. And I'll like to know it from you with fact and prove! undecided
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Funkybabee(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2018
He said the truth today,how can u leave a government without saving kobo..Pdp na useless set of people same with liars Apc
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Funkybabee(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2018
He said the truth today,how can u leave a government without saving kobo..Pdp na useless set of people same with liars Apc
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 10:40am On May 02, 2018
Where is the list? grin
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by positivethought: 10:58am On May 02, 2018
I wonder if buhari ever gets to realize that he is only making a fool of himself with this repeated naration n blame of pdp, in the past it was pdp stole everything now the CBN governor confirms the monies were used to pay debts,so who is lying now?,all the time buhari /osibanjo/apc have been making accusations of looting with claims of evidence yet we haven't seen anybody prosecuted successfully,as for buhari I don't bother much because he is just an empty vessel making noise,imaging buhari accusing politicians of destroying the country is he not a politician also?,I'm just too disappointed in osibanjo a supposed professor of law and a Christian pastor who should know and conduct himself better instead of blindly and cowardly dancing to the foolish tunes of buhari but when it comes to speaking out for the interest of Christians(the very reason Nigerian Christians insisted on Muslim/christian ticket) you will never hear his voice,spineless ratlike midget.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by LasGidiOwner: 11:00am On May 02, 2018
Bubu you have been in office for 3yrs, what have you done so far?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On May 02, 2018
it's crystal clear! the redundant ancestor can't deliver!

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Liquidfart: 11:28am On May 02, 2018
MEANWHILE BUHARI IS NOT A POLITICIAN, HE'S A COMEDIAN. SO HE'S EXEMPTED
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by lexy2014: 11:59am On May 02, 2018
tayebest:

awwwwww, so politicians can't have money on there own? to say it all, they don't even have business sef. Because they are politicians that are not entitled to wealth? orisirisi

Toor, I don't know where they get the money from o. And I'll like to know it from you with fact and prove! undecided
if they have money on their own as u say, what is d source? that's all am asking. y all this grammar as if we are quarreling?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by ajebuter(f): 12:12pm On May 02, 2018
deomelllo:
Nigerians and their obsession with God.

God cannot save Nigeria, only Nigerians can save Nigeria.

Aburo mi to sure grin grin grin grin

I agree with you on this jare..

Awon iyawo nko?

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by bejeria101(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
Then leave the place and let God do the work. Daura relic
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by tayebest(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2018
lexy2014:
if they have money on their own as u say, what is d source? that's all am asking. y all this grammar as if we are quarreling?

Brother, I don't know!

Can you just tell me?
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Dino4458: 2:35pm On May 02, 2018
Jones4190:
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you.
guy u made my day, like say u dey see my heart

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by lexy2014: 2:47pm On May 02, 2018
tayebest:

Brother, I don't know!

Can you just tell me?
I don't no that's y am asking u.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by lakeside23: 4:26pm On May 02, 2018
Bubu. Always boastful of his selective fight against corrupt politicians leaving corruption that has almost been institutionalized in the country. Lives are been lost on daily basis yet he cares less. Bubu is far from a leader Nigeria need at the moment
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by solution1page1: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shai
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by solution1page1: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants / PDP Dead Forever If It Zones 2023 Presidency To North – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.