Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (41773 Views)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths / Religious Leaders Involved In Politics Risk Losing Respect - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 01, 2018
Earn respect, how?

Buhari keep talking trash about farming and farmers. He has no clue what farmers pass through.

Some of the most disrespected sets of people are farmers.

Has he ever been to farm?
Does he even know know the prices of herbicides and insecticides?

What has his government done to support farmers. The other day I saw Audu Ogbe on TV saying they'll soon reduce the prices of food stuffs in the market.
Can he (Audu Ogbe) farm?

Fertilizers and chemicals keep increasing in price, yet he wants to reduce the price of food stuffs, why can't he reduce the price of fertilizers and farm chemicals?

I've been farming all my life, but that thing is not worth it. I don't mind dumping my B.sc to go into farming full time but farmers in Nigeria are some of the poorest sets of people.

What can he say about that?

Am so so so pained each time I hear people who don't know a single thing about farming talk about it like its an easy stuff.

So many things to type mein, but I'll just stop right here.

6 Likes

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by mctons: 10:11pm On May 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Jesuslovesyou a.k.a yarimo.... you didn't type idiotic pigs of Biafra on this topic... kilode grin

I thunder go tear his mouth to pieces
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
Odingo1:
So that he will send fulani herdsmen after them to kill them in the farm.

Nothing has been funnier than this. You deserve some accolade. Baba God go give you assurance
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by DrMuzungu(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
Mr President, Sir... shut up!

Lead this great nation by example! Start doing your job to earn some respect!

Just for the record, and as a reminder to you, your duties are (among other things):

1. To provide a safe environment for every Nigerian and their visitors. What happened in Adamawa? What happened at the site of every and each bombing since you took office? What action was taken, precisely, and what was achieved? Please don't give us blah blah blah, be specific, we did this and that, we achieved this and that, precisely!

2. To provide a good business environment. 3 years ago, the exchange rate of naira to US Dollar was between 160 and 180 naira for 1 US Dollar. When the inflation was the worst, last year, it was even over 500 (and going to 600). Right now it is a bit better, but not because of you. You and your crew did nothing good. It is only getting better because of hard working Nigerians trying to save the economy and themselves.

3. To lead the nation. You have spent, what, nearly 3 years as the president this time. How many days, weeks and months, out of these 3 years, did you spend outside of the country, but not on some mission but on medical leave or something? If you are as honorable as you believe you are and claim to be, you would resign long time ago, and hand over to someone more fit to be a president of 200 million people.

I could go on and on, till tomorrow, but let's start with this at least.

3 Likes

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by themanderon: 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
The arrogance of this man stinks to the high heavens. What tangible thing has he done for farmers to be talking like this?

2 Likes

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by expert234: 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The president has spoken again grin

"Go to the farm and earn respect ".

#NofarmNorespect

And are you too mentally dead to recall how many farmland have been destroyed by Fulani herdsmen?

Should we knock your skull to pieces and pour sense into it before you recall the number of farmers that have been raped or murdered by herdsmen in their farms?

2 Likes

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by kpaofame: 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ofcourse it was for one way business flow , Buhari left that place with nothing to bring home , I expected him to at leastvget a commitment rmfor the Us to buy our fuel

Seeing is believing

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by netflicks(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
are the American youths farming presently? buhari pls ask your American counterparts what works best for their youth everybody must not be a farmer....
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Skmoda360(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2018
Maghan37:
Uselessness man do u knw hw many graduate's engage in agriculture already? May thunder fire u for disgracing d innovative youths internationally. Idiot if ur children who are youths are lazy, it does not mean that other Nigerian youths are lazy.
I so much hate that buhari for spewing trash against youth the other day and still he is still ranting again.....God punish you buhari wherever you fvcking at.

1 Like

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by naijalodge(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2018
TEll Yusuf and Zarah to go to the farm.

1 Like

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by VictorRomanov: 10:20pm On May 01, 2018
anibirelawal:
Am already a Farmer, and am very proud sir. Only patriots will understands PMB's message.

There is something you guys don't know and will not know. Because you don't read and are sentimental.

If everybody goes to farm, there will enough food to the extent that prices of food will fall. Farming will become less lucrative. Eventually, people will only farm for themselves and their family and nothing more. Eg. If every household in your village, LGA and state, produces cassava, who would you sell it to, since everyone has cassava? You may say we should export, but who's ready to buy an unprocessed cassava. Remember that everyone is farming, so no one is working in a cassava processing industry.

That's the reason America once paid some of their farmers to not farm, so they don't have excess food and farming becomes less lucrative and people actually stop farming.

What the govt should do is to assist the present farmers to increase their yield, creating an enabling for processing and storage industries, etc.

I agree that we need more farmers, but saying everyone should go and farm, both educated and non educated shows a gross lack of understanding of how things work.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/why-does-the-govt-pay-farmers

1 Like

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by asapants: 10:22pm On May 01, 2018
If Mr President decide to leave Aso Rock and go back to Duara to farm, He’ll earn my respect....
All youths should farm issorite
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Redhot111(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2018
What a dullard.... So Yusuf had an accident while using power bike in his farmland abi? Who thought awa presido to be this moronic in nature? NgeneUkwenu, come and see ur student ooo
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by fergie001: 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
anibirelawal:

Thank you. grin You are now a hardwarkingyoot.
U no well
So I buy you Gucci bike,u collect without asking if it's from corrupt proceeds...
Ok,don't worry,I will join APC and be saved grin
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by osazsky(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
ur plan nor go work, I prefer to remain jobless than walk into a death trap ,ur boys told u DAT we no longer farm dat d Ak47 u purchased recently from america has not been tested now u want us to go to the farms so that u can test them, then collect another 2b in pretence of buying weapons for d army. u will keep some for elections den equip ur boys again and send soldiers from south south to d north with pistol to fight ur brothers,its a circle,only Igbo's deserved to b posted to Borneo to defend our country nobody from d south deserves to die,respect Niger delta country is on d verge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
Stupid old man. He thinks life is all about farming and cattle rearing. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by imam07: 10:28pm On May 01, 2018
Ecstasy154:
By Nwafor Sunday

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday urged Nigerian youths to maximise opportunities in agriculture, noting that ‘agriculture’ is the future of the country that will provide them with everything they need including respect.

Speaking at Blair House, Washington DC, the President at a meeting with the Chief Executive Officers of six American agricultural companies and their Nigerian counterparts including Aliko Dangote and John Coumantaros, again lamented the challenges of the country’s youth bulge, with sixty per cent of the population below 30 years.

Buhari reiterated the need to assist Nigerian youths to access opportunities in agriculture, saying that ‘Agriculture is proving to be the bedrock of the nation’s new economy’ he said.

In his words, “We realized, rather belatedly that we ought to have been investing in agriculture. We are now aiming at food security because of our large population. Our youths, the ones who have gone to school and even those that have not, should go to the farm, to earn respect for themselves.

“Agriculture is providing jobs for millions of our citizens and we are doing well towards the attainment of food security and jobs. The media may not appreciate the work we are doing but we will shock them by the success we are recording.”

President Buhari welcomed the several investment proposals being put in place by the Americans and their Nigerian counterparts.

Details later:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/go-farm-earn-respect-buhari-tells-nigerian-youths/

So that your fulani brothers go have easy assess to kill abi. Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by amakabel: 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
this psychopath is still talking, why didn't he stick to his farm business if it is so lucrative as he claimed, why come out as president the second time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by netflicks(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2018
buhari this insult is getting too much... so u can't do or provide something better than this.... mtcheeeew angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by ameh99: 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
Which farm exactly! Farm that your Fulani brothers will not allow someone to farm in peace angry angry

Tell your son to start a farm as well angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The president has spoken again grin

"Go to the farm and earn respect ".

#NofarmNorespect

It is suicidal to go to farm when buhari's backed Fulani herdsmen are carrying guns upandan in the bush.
Besides,let yusuf and zahra buhari lead the youths.
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by seunjungle1(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
We don't need you to tell us to go to farm. Let Sowore tell us that not fool Buhari? Disgrace president! I regret voting for you

Next
Next
Next
Who Next?
Omoyele Sowore!
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by HomeOfMe(f): 10:35pm On May 01, 2018
Ecstasy154:
By Nwafor Sunday

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday urged Nigerian youths to maximise opportunities in agriculture, noting that ‘agriculture’ is the future of the country that will provide them with everything they need including respect.

Speaking at Blair House, Washington DC, the President at a meeting with the Chief Executive Officers of six American agricultural companies and their Nigerian counterparts including Aliko Dangote and John Coumantaros, again lamented the challenges of the country’s youth bulge, with sixty per cent of the population below 30 years.

Buhari reiterated the need to assist Nigerian youths to access opportunities in agriculture, saying that ‘Agriculture is proving to be the bedrock of the nation’s new economy’ he said.

In his words, “We realized, rather belatedly that we ought to have been investing in agriculture. We are now aiming at food security because of our large population. Our youths, the ones who have gone to school and even those that have not, should go to the farm, to earn respect for themselves.

“Agriculture is providing jobs for millions of our citizens and we are doing well towards the attainment of food security and jobs. The media may not appreciate the work we are doing but we will shock them by the success we are recording.”

President Buhari welcomed the several investment proposals being put in place by the Americans and their Nigerian counterparts.

Details later:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/go-farm-earn-respect-buhari-tells-nigerian-youths/

So my job which involves planning,organising and catering to people's events and occassion,our job is not respectable enough untill we go to the farms for herdsmen to kill my enemy abi...

1 Like

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 01, 2018
On my way lol
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by HomeOfMe(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yet you went to sign trade deal to be buying food produce from the U.S.
and the US will not even sell orgarnic food produce to us but genetically modified foods (GMO)which are dangerous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by bid4rich(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
To go to farm and be killed by herdsmen abi? Why cant your son yusuff go to farm and see how it feels like.

Nonsensical nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Nackzy: 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
Foolish man.. Farm without money
How much have you contributed to us working in the farm... Foolish man God is still drafting your punishment.
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Playforkeeps(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
Are Africans born to be farmers?There should be diversity of talent acquisition among the youth.Buhari's children didn't study agriculture in the university.So why is he forcing other people's children to go and do farming?Charity begins at home.
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by ajepako(f): 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
tociano009:
yusuf should first go and farm, he should return back to Daura on your half hectare cow farm, Madman with an empty brain,

Sowore2019

You're your father's real child..

You read my mind exactly..
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Ekoishome: 10:47pm On May 01, 2018
How? With the menace of killer Fulani herdsmen??
Re: Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths by Wallade(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
How many of President Buhari's children are into farming. Farming is a choice and it is not the only legitimate business to achieve success.

Besides, with all the armed herdsmen and terrorist everywhere; how save are the farms these days?

The man can be very annoying. Anyway, 2019.is fast approaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.