Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) (1555 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by AprokoGirl: 9:09pm On May 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by AprokoGirl: 9:09pm On May 01, 2018
grin grin

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE first list : checkout "Different Types Of Sleepers - MEME COLLECTION"

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL LIST : https://aprokogirl.com/4165/different-types-of-sleepers-meme-collection/

1 Share

Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Khallyella(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Divay22(f): 9:13pm On May 01, 2018
That last one is so funny grin grin
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Whogoblog: 9:14pm On May 01, 2018
I Love this Abeg .....
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2018
wink
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by CalciumB3: 9:30pm On May 01, 2018
Aproko girl when u own porsche go arrive nah
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Kneephy(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2018
5 Years of Consistent Cooking no be beans!

Chioma deserves Accolades, Assurance and marriage sef!
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by oshe11: 9:50pm On May 01, 2018
Girls are shouting ASSURANCE like guys don't need ASSURANCE as well....

Abi no be una mate be Dangote dauta?

Abeg shift lemme pass......

1 Like

Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by oshe11: 9:50pm On May 01, 2018

1 Like

1 Like

Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Sugar97(f): 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
I have always wanted to be a chef o grin cheesy

Try pronouncing Porsche and Chef, u will find that both words have something in common cool
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Treasure17(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Lol. Don't worry aproko girl, I will get you one assurance.

1 Like

Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2018
Sugar97:

Try pronouncing Porsche and Chef, u will find that both words have something in common cool

cheesy
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by AprokoGirl: 2:37am On May 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:29am On May 02, 2018
Assurance ko... una go wait taya undecided

you won't go and hustle to buy Porsche with your own cash keep waiting for a mugu that will buy one for you...

Guys don't want assurance too abi, it's only your borehole that need assurance..

Any man that makes money for the sole purpose of trying to impress a lady or getting her attention is dead man living

#No hard feelings
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by AprokoGirl: 5:11am On May 02, 2018
Treasure17:
Lol. Don't worry aproko girl, I will get you one assurance.

LOL ... DEAR I no be like Chioma oooo , "I DEY COLLECT MY MONEY COMPLETE NOW" ....
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Blackfire(m): 5:15am On May 02, 2018
Who are davidoo and chioma?
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by babyfaceafrica: 7:09am On May 02, 2018
Rabbish
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Treasure17(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2018
AprokoGirl:

LOL ... DEAR I no be like Chioma oooo , "I DEY COLLECT MY MONEY COMPLETE NOW" ....
Lol. Issa simple stuff.
Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Barzinime(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2018
It should be easy to get your own davido...
you know what I mean grin
Sugar97:

Re: All The Things We Need To Learn From Davido's Chioma - (MEME COLLECTION) by Sugar97(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
It should be easy to get your own davido...
you know what I mean grin

Really? Pls tell me about it

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: What Exactly Do You Stand To Gain From It? / Different people's reactions on Ooni of Ife marrying a prophetess(Yanbaba memes) / Rapper Azealia Banks Goes Naked On Instagram (18+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.