Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? (2382 Views)

Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? / I Think I Am Stupid In Love / I Think I Am Stupid In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 1:22am On May 02, 2018
morning y'all, i have a girlfriend and i love her so much and she loves me too obviously but i tend to wanna go out of my way to make her happy and i feel good doing it. I give her my last even if she tries to tell me to reduce the giving sometime. People is it the right thing? I really wish its the right thing cos she is more than my chioma, she is my priscilla.

Ps. Dnt mind my word construction, am nt a very good writer. Just need ur advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Nobody: 1:32am On May 02, 2018
Your in love bro. Just let us know when you buy her Porsche.

8 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Nobody: 2:06am On May 02, 2018
You're aren't stupid in love bro, her jujuman and Chioma's jujuman na the same person. grin

Waiting for a thread when you buy her Porsche too. grin

7 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Temibabie(f): 2:18am On May 02, 2018
You're not stupid.... Giving is a sign of love

7 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:26am On May 02, 2018
clive2u:
morning y'all, i have a girlfriend and i love her so much and she loves me too obviously but i tend to wanna go out of my way to make her happy and i feel good doing it. I give her my last even if she tries to tell me to reduce the giving sometime. People is it the right thing? I really wish its the right thing cos she is more than my chioma, she is my priscilla.

Ps. Dnt mind my word construction, am nt a very good writer. Just need ur advice

Stupidity.
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Hector09(m): 3:05am On May 02, 2018
U are nt stupid but u are a pay phone

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by daewoorazer(m): 3:16am On May 02, 2018

It is safe to call you a human ATM...

And remember to start wearing panties coz u ain’t no man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by JERRY1925(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2018
she's ur first I guess..just do what u have to do and enjoy...b prepared for breakups.. if u strong enof..ull survive it all... but remember no matter what u do for a woman..she can/wud never be satisfied.. so take it easy..let her invest in u to.

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You're aren't stupid in love bro, her jujuman and Chioma's jujuman na the same person. grin

Waiting for a thread when you buy her Porsche too. grin
must it be only juju that cause a guy to love?

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Stupidity.
but if u think different of davido's chioma case then u are an affluent racist

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2018
daewoorazer:
It is safe to call you a human ATM...
And remember to start wearing panties coz u ain’t no man undecided
you're saying men dnt give to people they love?

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2018
JERRY1925:
she's ur first I guess..just do what u have to do and enjoy...b prepared for breakups.. if u strong enof..ull survive it all... but remember no matter what u do for a woman..she can/wud never be satisfied.. so take it easy..let her invest in u to.
definitely nt my first, second nor even fifth, she is just different from others. Thanks for the heads up tho

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 02, 2018
kissit shows you are really in love don't mind the guys here tongue we ladies are with you ok tongue

3 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Olalan(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2018
It's cool to love wholeheartedly but be so sure the person loves you same way, you seems to make sacrificesure for her but take some time to reflect if she has ever taken any sacrifice for you or gone out of her way to make you happy

3 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by lenghtinny(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2018
I just pray she feels the same way about you.
If not, na sorry go be your case angry

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by OgahBohz: 8:49am On May 02, 2018
if you are less than 22 then its a case of misplaced priority,
if you are between 23 to 27 then its a case of over placed priority.
buh if you're above 28 ,

then my brother ......

its a case of ...juju manipulation.. I strongly advice you visit SAT GURU MARAH JI.

....na woman mata you carry for head like this.... smh

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by anibirelawal(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2018
You are Drunk in Love.

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by grafixdon: 12:15pm On May 02, 2018
You can't win woman over by buying her gifts or giving her money all the time, they don't remember past favour.

My friend, if you think by showering her with gifts she won't cheat on you then you're delusional. She's with you just because the way you make her feel, the moment you stop, she'll dump u. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by empire2017(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
stupidity:
Your in love bro. Just let us know when you buy her Porsche.
smile ..Though ur moniker says it all
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by roarik(f): 2:07pm On May 02, 2018
you are in love,u are nt stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by SoapQueen(f): 2:32pm On May 02, 2018
clive2u:

You are in love. It's a good thing. However, try to strike a balance. Her character sounds like a nice person. Make una carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Khd95(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
does she representwell in the kitchen and za ozaa room,does she respect u also and not slefish..if yes notjing do u ma nigga
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by sparog(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
You never learn, no worry she go soon teach you
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:

You are in love. It's a good thing. However, try to strike a balance. Her character sounds like a nice person. Make una carry go.
yeah, very nice.. Thanks
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by dcole73: 11:29am On May 03, 2018
roarik:
Pretty shocked
kiss kiss
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Ifakiland(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2018
Fool...why spend on a girl that isn't your wife yet? Pls educate me... Are u her dad??
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2018
Ifakiland:
Fool...why spend on a girl that isn't your wife yet? Pls educate me... Are u her dad??
you're just stingy. I spend for everyone I want to, must not always be to the one you're married to
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2018
roarik:
thanks
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 04, 2018
clive2u:

see as you small
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2018
clive2u:

Ure definitely inlove. U will only be stupid inlove if the gal ure doing all this for actually doesn't value it or u with an ideal level of reciprocation then u will be stupid inlove.
Re: Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? by clive2u(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2018
jaxxy:

Ure definitely inlove. U will only be stupid inlove if the gal ure doing all this for actually doesn't value it or u with an ideal level of reciprocation then u will be stupid inlove.
yeah she does

(1) (Reply)

see the size of mass eggplant of Nicki Minaj's Ex as intimacy gadget pay him / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pls What Are The Signs That A Lady Will Not Like Sex In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.