Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? (1029 Views)

Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? / Campus Share Nude Photos On Facebook M@sterbating With Her Adult Toy / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by Draslo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
What do you think? I mean, toys that cannot do what the sexual organ can never do, such as vibrating. I bought an Ohmibod for an ex in 2018. I watched her use it. She loved it. She loved sex with me too especially after using the toy. Distance killed our relationship. Do you think toys can make a partner more faithful?
Matured responses only.
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by slimmax: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
smart move bro, if it gets the job done to 60% and you finish up, before you loose her to one MD of a financial institution.

3 Likes

Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by Draslo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
slimmax:
smart move bro, if it gets the job done to 60% and you finish up, before you loose her to one MD of a financial institution.
Mehn that MD situation is something else. I learned something from it. My woman must be an entrepreneur and not an employee. I will also do DNA test right after childbirth when she's too weak to know what is going on.
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by slimmax: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Draslo:

Mehn that MD situation is something else. I learned something from it. My woman must be an entrepreneur and not an employee. I will also do DNA test right after childbirth when she's too weak to know what is going on.
Every young man now is enlightened, you just have to confirm if its yours or not. imagine you being the only one alive in your family, then you find out after 35yrs that the kids aint yours
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by Draslo(m): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2021
slimmax:

Every young man now is enlightened, you just have to confirm if its yours or not. imagine you being the only one alive in your family, then you find out after 35yrs that the kids aint yours
Swear down. This is the new reality
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by SavageResponse(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Draslo:

This does not guarantee anything!
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by Draslo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
SavageResponse:

This does not guarantee anything!
Maybe, but it's a good start. Office colleagues tend to sleep with one another.
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
slimmax:

A intimacy gadget is not a substitute for the real thing cheesy
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by slimmax: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
BareFacedLies:

A intimacy gadget is not a substitute for the real thing cheesy
understanding your womans body is key to having rest of mind, think of the toy as a stater, while you hold/ do the finishing with the real deal. savvy?

2 Likes

Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by socialmedia012: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also strap on Love Machine
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by socialmedia012: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also strap on Love Machine
Re: Buying An Adult Toy For Your Partner. Smart Or Stupid? by corvell: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
You can have fun with your partner with intimacy gadgets as well. Find the best ones on [url=https://secretbyme.com/product-category/Love Machine/]secretbyme.com/product-category/Love Machine[/url]. They are reasonable and great quality.

(1) (Reply)

"Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill / How You Can Enjoy Relationship And Marriage With A Lady / Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.