Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos (38433 Views)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) / RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by DocHMD: 7:24am On May 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I agree with you. If you notice in my comment I tried to omit the government because that is another long chapter.

I am talking about the same things done in Lagos. Self-reliance and self-progressive effort by the Igbos. If you lived in Lagos in the 70s you will agree with me that the major industrialization and development were spearheaded by the Igbos.

I am not taking anything away from the Yorubas but I am saying all those villages and forests in Lagos were developed by the Igbos.

God bless you.

I think you should keep your yoruba mouth shut and stop confusing yourself.

If not for the spirit of Self-reliance and self-actualization of Igbos, Igboland would have been filled with beggars, destitutes like you have in oshogbo, Ibadan, ogbomosho illorin and you Yorubas and your gambari masters would have made Igbos an object of ridicule. Almost all projects in Igboland are built by individuals and self-helping communities.

There is a reason God punished you with the affliction of having the highest prevalence of beggars, skull miners and destitutes from molete to Ijebu ode with signature brown roofs all over. Keep calm and ruminate on this.

Without the rest of nigeria and their resources Lagos will still be at par with semi-rural Ijebu ode and sagamu.

You are not qualified to insult the Igbo from your leaky mud hut in Bere, Ibadan. Step up first.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by kolawoleibukun: 6:58am On May 05, 2018
DocHMD:

I think you should keep your yoruba mouth shut and stop confusing yourself.

If not for the spirit of Self-reliance and self-actualization of Igbos, Igboland would have been filled with beggars, destitutes like you have in oshogbo, Ibadan, ogbomosho illorin and you Yorubas and your gambari masters would have made Igbos an object of ridicule. Almost all projects in Igboland are built by individuals and self-helping communities.

There is a reason God punished you with the affliction of having the highest prevalence of beggars, skull miners and destitutes from molete to Ijebu ode with signature brown roofs all over. Keep calm and ruminate on this.

Without the rest of nigeria and their resources Lagos will still be at par with semi-rural Ijebu ode and sagamu.

You are not qualified to insult the Igbo from your leaky mud hut in Bere, Ibadan. Step up first.

pig
Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by kolawoleibukun: 7:00am On May 05, 2018
justiniyke29:
what truth if I may ask? I laugh in Swahili u know an area more than those from there? it just shows the level of your stupidity.
I did my NYSC in the east and I worked there for some years. You no geh sense at all. let me send you Anna Idibia English 'Agure with yourself'. ode
Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by IgboBasthard: 7:05am On May 05, 2018
Cc Immhotep lzaa

1 Like

Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by LZAA: 8:46am On May 05, 2018
IgboBasthard:
Cc Immhotep lzaa
see my osogbo because of erosion o grin

Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by DocHMD: 9:38am On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
pig
Vulture.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by kolawoleibukun: 9:44am On May 05, 2018
DocHMD:

Vulture.
I love you, fine Rat.
Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by kolawoleibukun: 9:46am On May 05, 2018
DocHMD:

that is what I am saying. without the igbos precisely, lagos would not have achieved this development. but you way day develop people house, how far your own na?
Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by DocHMD: 9:50am On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
that is what I am saying. without the igbos precisely, lagos would not have achieved this development. but you way day develop people house, how far your own na?

My own is better than your muddy house brown roof in Oshogbo, that has been my point all along.
Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by kolawoleibukun: 10:04am On May 05, 2018
DocHMD:

My own is better than your muddy house brown roof in Oshogbo, that has been my point all along.
I accept say mud house day my village. what I am saying is that your brothers will come to my village and develop it in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by justiniyke29: 1:10pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I did my NYSC in the east and I worked there for some years. You no geh sense at all. let me send you Anna Idibia English 'Agure with yourself'. ode
its been confirmed u are stupid, now Bleep off my mention IDIOT.
Re: Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos by Okoroawusa: 5:28pm On May 05, 2018
Bolowolowo:
It'll probably take a decade until that bridge is fixed. What have we done to merit such an incompetent government?
which incompetent government r u talking about?

the one that built the bridge?

the ones that you ve for many years after the bridge was built (military and civilian)?

the one that will "fix" the bridge in a "decade"( according to you)?

to deport you dey hungry me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.