Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend (48793 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by BruncleZuma: 4:00pm On May 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2018
You can't take away the fact that Igbo girls are lovely.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by motherfucker: 4:02pm On May 02, 2018
rozayx5:
cool

Igbo gals lit lol

I entered anambra and testified

cheesy grin
too much light skin girls(no bleached oo) in my region. Na sexy dey yarn bro... wink

But me go like your Akwa Ibom sisters ooo.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
Yeba! .... Lemme assure someone too for here grin grin grin

This your Money look like kidnapper own

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by kokomilala(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2018
It's good, laudable and of good report. However, would she still stand by him if, in an instant, a moment of time, his wealth vanished. This is the burning question that should trouble reasonable minds.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by wristbangle: 4:08pm On May 02, 2018
Onyinye15:
If you have it, spend it

Show love to ur woman stop being stingy angry

Yes but what is the gain in return? sad
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Mowunmiaf: 4:08pm On May 02, 2018
hahahaha this got me laughing
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Chioma's dad is super rich though...
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by DonMoga(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2018
WHAT WILL THE POOR MAN DO TO IMPRESS HIS OWN WIFE? JUST CARRY HER AS UR LOAD

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2018
grin
Diso60090:

This your Money look like kidnapper own

Kidnapper spotted shocked . how you take identify say nah kidnapper money, if you no be kidnapper too?.

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Basalt(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

This to me is Stupidity!!
Davido Should better spend his money wisely
Let Consider a situation where davido loses all his Money
DaFvck Chioma is not going to stick with him!!!

Where is my Money

Have you researched about his family background?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Where is my Money

Stop beefing! You no get this kind money.

Meanwhile, which your money dey with Davido?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin

Kidnapper spotted shocked . how you take identify say nah kidnapper money, if you no be kidnapper too?.

Hide your face if you nor get money
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
Davido has a mother, he also has sisters... yet he bought a 45m Porsche for his girlfriend (not wife)as a gift on her birthday.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by bigjoe1000(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Where is my Money
bad belle,dnt consider anything,Davido will not lose his money,he is blessed nd his dad is blessed,just say a positive prayers 4 d both of them,na wao 4 Nigerians oo
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by araoye22(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2018
[b][/b]this Peters comment is deep, kai. so deep
tell9ja:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-EZ8iepqAu5g/Wuj-8HLUrdI/AAAAAAAABnI/WYM29NMVy1U_DEiEaAS59OV_ILYs8a7PACLcBGAs/s1600/dav-1.jpg[/img]
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye of P-Square has reacted to Davido’s expensive birthday gift which he bought for his girlfriend, Chioma.
The news has been everywhere and trending on social media about Davido and Chioma love affair and how Davido gave a car gift to his girlfriend, Chioma on her birthday.

Many social media users who were impressed by the generous gesture, took to social media to praise Davido.
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has also reacted to the development.

Davido on his Instagram page on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, where he said he loved when men know how to treat their women right.

“Nothing impresses me more than when a Man treats a Woman right and makes her the center of his world.

Nice one @davidoofficial Congrats and Happy birthday Chioma. #Goals #PureAssurance #LoveHasNoTribe #LoveKnowsNoTribe,” he wrote.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-0w08cNsz5Lk/Wuj-dQvusRI/AAAAAAAABnA/5dWpUdY1yXA4XDCORaeMfLd6LhHasWBFwCLcBGAs/s1600/Davido-chi1.jpg[/img]
READ THE FULL GIST HERE https://www.wetindeynet.com/2018/05/peter-okoye-reacts-to-davido-car-gift.html
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Skmoda(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2018
I'm just sick and tired of this Chioma and davido story..

finish I wanted aiidy....
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by anyimontana(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
cashier,we know the community bank you work
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nazaretha1(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2018
Instead make you sidon for that counter wey you dey dey do your bank cashier work jeje, you dey here dey use customers money play for NL. Soon you go dey scream say them sack you. Why bank no go sack your enemy, lazy Nigerian youth?
OfficialDad:
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 02, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Instead make you sidon for that counter wey you dey dey do your bank cashier work jeje, you dey here dey use customers money play for NL. Soon you go dey scream say them sack you. Why bank no go sack your enemy, lazy Nigerian youth?

grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Trippledee(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Where is my Money

poor man thinking
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 02, 2018
grin bros, laff wan put me for jail like this!
anyimontana:
cashier,we know the community bank you work
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2018
if buhari does not come back in 2019... you guys are in trouble.. angry angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by anyimontana(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin bros, laff wan put me for jail like this!
but u know say na joke I dey joke sha...lol
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 02, 2018
anyimontana:
but u know say na joke I dey joke sha...lol

Yeah, I know grin , the talk dey funny
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 02, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
hahahaha this got me laughing
Whats funny about the post?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by hunkydory(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2018
Ego amaka!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2018
NOC1:
chiomaooo, chioma, chiomaooo, chioma, chi mara obi Davido Chiomaoo, chioma.

every news this week will be centered on chioma, imagine chioma defeated the Platform of this year, abi person no talk for platform?

At least we go rest from BBNaija small
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by ajademola2000(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2018
chenzen:
Davido has a mother, he also has sisters... yet he bought a 45m Porsche for his girlfriend (not wife)as a gift on her birthday.
David lost his mother long time ago. I think he was still a toddler when he lost his mother. His hustle, his money and his life though. your own na your own like my people would say
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by baba4thegehs: 7:16pm On May 02, 2018
This one na kuku mumu before. Nothing impress me than a man treating his woman right. Fool Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by jtofineme(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
Ernezee:

stop thinking like a poor man
what is this one saying? are u a rich man? the guy just said the truth
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by NSK4U(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2018
everyone coming and going for Igbo girls, there's something yet to know more about those beauties......
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by mctons: 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
Onyinye15:
If you have it, spend it

Show love to ur woman stop being stingy angry

Onyi babe, I won't be stingy with u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.