Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend (48804 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by ZUBY77(m): 3:28am On May 03, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

This to me is Stupidity!!
Davido Should better spend his money wisely
Let Consider a situation where davido loses all his Money
DaFvck Chioma is not going to stick with him!!!

Where is my Money
Poor man's point of view.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by SurgicalGoblin: 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
My Woman Is My Treasure, and I'd do anything for her.....But davido, baba mi, Porsche no be assurance, lol...marriage sef no be assurance.......Go do oath for confam babalawo side, ehehn..If dey com born una well. Breakup grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.