Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again (2386 Views)

See Kim Kardashian Skinny Body Before She Went For Plastic Surgery / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Beke2020: 9:58am On May 02, 2018
Good day LS,

My ex wife and I have been divorced for two years now. I cheated on her and our marriage never recovered from that. We tried to make things work but we just felt so hurt and broken after that. Now,when I look at the past,I think apart from the cheating,I didnt help matters much. This is because,I didnt work hard enough to make my marriage work. My wife asked me to attend a counseling session with her but I refused. I was too proud. I didnt want anyone coming into our private life and telling me what to do. I was also angry when my wife served me the divorce papers six months after that. I felt like I could do without her so in my pride,I signed it and before I knew it,the divorce was completed.

Its been two years after that and if I am sincere,I have not really moved on. I still think about her alot. My heart breaks too every time I go and visit my sons. They are 3 and 5. They always want us to get back together. Instead of me to try and work things out,I started dating other women immediately. I thought that would make my wife jealous. A year after,she started seeing an old friend of mine who we lost touch with. Greg and I were friends until he relocated to Canada. He and my wife connected on facebook and started to date. Well,my wife actually told me but I pretended like I didnt care. They have been seeing each other mostly online but he visits Nigeria to see her every two months.

Seeing my ex wife happy and how my old friend makes her happy makes me feel so jealous and I cant handle it. When Greg asked for my permission to date my ex wife,I.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-my-wife-once-but-it-is-over-my-dead-body-before-i-loose-her-again/
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Kumar4india: 10:37am On May 02, 2018
Get very creative in your approach. Get her family,friends and all to beg her. Get her pastors,a counselor. You need to win her heart by all means. And my hope is that you have truly changed.

Beke2020:
Good day LS,

My ex wife and I have been divorced for two years now. I cheated on her and our marriage never recovered from that. We tried to make things work but we just felt so hurt and broken after that. Now,when I look at the past,I think apart from the cheating,I didnt help matters much. This is because,I didnt work hard enough to make my marriage work. My wife asked me to attend a counseling session with her but I refused. I was too proud. I didnt want anyone coming into our private life and telling me what to do. I was also angry when my wife served me the divorce papers six months after that. I felt like I could do without her so in my pride,I signed it and before I knew it,the divorce was completed.

Its been two years after that and if I am sincere,I have not really moved on. I still think about her alot. My heart breaks too every time I go and visit my sons. They are 3 and 5. They always want us to get back together. Instead of me to try and work things out,I started dating other women immediately. I thought that would make my wife jealous. A year after,she started seeing an old friend of mine who we lost touch with. Greg and I were friends until he relocated to Canada. He and my wife connected on facebook and started to date. Well,my wife actually told me but I pretended like I didnt care. They have been seeing each other mostly online but he visits Nigeria to see her every two months.

Seeing my ex wife happy and how my old friend makes her happy makes me feel so jealous and I cant handle it. When Greg asked for my permission to date my ex wife,I.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-my-wife-once-but-it-is-over-my-dead-body-before-i-loose-her-again/

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Nkepris(f): 12:23pm On May 02, 2018
Pls leave her alone!!

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Samuelgr8: 1:25pm On May 02, 2018
He just realized he had pride like most people and want to make amend. Biko temper justice with mercy my sister
Nkepris:
Pls leave her alone!!
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 02, 2018

Whoever You Are. I Just Want You To Know That, you Dont Have Sense...

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Kumar4india: 7:10pm On May 02, 2018
the man in the story or the lady ?

PureWaterNylon:

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Samuelgr8: 10:28pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin
PureWaterNylon:

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Kumar4india:

Get very creative in your approach. Get her family,friends and all to beg her. Get her pastors,a counselor. You need to win her heart by all means. And my hope is that you have truly changed.

how is that creative?, that is the script for a low budget yoruba movie
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by MetaPhysical: 1:03am On May 03, 2018
Kumar4india:

Ahhh, pastor ke? shocked shocked
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Samuelgr8: 7:28am On May 03, 2018
b4 nko? na native doctor u want make them ask her to see
MetaPhysical:

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Beke2020: 6:23pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin
MetaPhysical:

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Samuelgr8: 9:29am On May 04, 2018
yes the Pastor will give the right counsel
MetaPhysical:

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Kumar4india: 8:26pm On May 04, 2018
wat if the counsel doesnt go well?

Samuelgr8:
yes the Pastor will give the right counsel
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Samuelgr8: 11:13pm On May 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Kumar4india:
wat if the counsel doesnt go well?

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Kumar4india: 7:30am On May 05, 2018
Yes Ohhhh.

Its not all Church leaders that are mature to handle certain things

Samuelgr8:
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by Beke2020: 6:00pm On May 05, 2018
Kumar4india:
Yes Ohhhh.

Its not all Church leaders that are mature to handle certain things

;DSmile
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by z11111: 8:29am On May 06, 2018
How creative do you want him to be ?

Kumar4india:

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by turpsylegend: 8:19pm On May 22, 2018
hmm
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by turpsylegend: 9:00pm On May 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by stevecantrell: 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
dont lose her again...

Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by turpsylegend: 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
hmm
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by z11111: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again by z11111: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED CHAT!!! Man Caught Girlfriend Red-handed Spending The Night With Man / Check Out These Sexy Plus Size Ankara Fashion Styles / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.