Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? (8140 Views)

Can A Girl Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Alexgman1(m): 3:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Over the years have had coversations with some women who told me its possible for a woman to loose her virginity without sex and they gave instances or happenings that can cause a woman to loose her hymen even without sex. I really want to know how true is that?

GYNAECOLOGISTS OVER TO YOU!
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Ajebaba(m): 5:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Let me park here, listen and learn from the elders
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Catchfirez: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Yes
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by walex4live1(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Catchfirez:
Yes
How?? Give a detailed explanation bro
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by fati2001(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2020
yes.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Spiritual husband wink
Those nigars are so desperate like a motherfucker
They're the one behind that shit grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:
yes.
stupid, I'm order to lose your virginity it must be with the opposite sex, though using a Love Machine you're still breaking your hymen but that doesn't count as long as it's not with the opposite sex, that's like saying if guys masturbate they're no longer virgins
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2020
Tabasco23:
stupid, I'm order to lose your virginity it must be with the opposite sex, though using a Love Machine you're still breaking your hymen but that doesn't count as long as it's not with the opposite sex, that's like saying if guys masturbate they're no longer virgins
you are a fool, dumb asshole bitch, go back to school or ask any Medical professionals about virginity or woman hymen .oooh I forgot you have phone just google..... cuz I don't have time typing with a stupid like you.. as you expressed urself on your opening statement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Spiritual husband wink
Those nigars are so desperate like a motherfucker grin

���
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:

you are a fool, dumb asshole bitch, go back to school or ask any Medical professionals about virginity or woman hymen .oooh I forgot you have phone just google..... cuz I don't have time typing with a stupid like you.. as you expressed urself on your opening statement.
ok please educate me how is it possible to lose your virginity without sex, if you can't then doesn't that make you the retard
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

���
Wassup babe
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Tabasco23:
ok please educate me how is it possible to lose your virginity without sex, if you can't then doesn't that make you the retard
l told you I don't have time for you.
educate ur self.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:

educate ur self.
so what you're trying to do is that you can't because you don't know and you insulted me for no reason, you're a retard
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Tabasco23:
so what you're trying to do is that you can't because you don't know and you insulted me for no reason, you're a retard
what ever, you can't force me to tell you. I'm waiting for the op to reply back because he asked for answer. so just chogi! hanlon human babo
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:

educate ur self.
so like I said you don't know
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by SUPERPACK: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Many women are born without a hymen at all and many lose theirs due to strenuous activities e.g cycling. Some lose theirs as a result of a surgery at child birth to correct organ abnormality.But hymen is never a mark of virginity because mammals like bat and some small primates do have it, so it has no significance.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by stanliwise(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
Over the years have had coversations with some women who told me its possible for a woman to loose her virginity without sex and they gave instances or happenings that can cause a woman to loose her hymen even without sex. I really want to know how true is that?

This is an established fact already but you are using the wrong words.
The questions is suppose to be
“Can the hymen break without sex”?
“Are some women born without hymen”?

Both are YES
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by pmoye(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2020
What's this pathological fixation on lady's virginity?

Face front guy, e no consign u!
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by stanliwise(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Tabasco23:
There is a difference between virginity and hymen. If you equate virginity to hymen then your answer is:
Yes people can loose their hymen(virginity) without sex.

But if you see virginity as a practice of purity and not based on hymen.
Then No, you can’t loose such virginity except there is sex. But you can loose your hymen without sex

Depends on what you call virginity

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
stanliwise:
There is a difference between virginity and hymen. If you equate virginity to hymen then your answer is:
Yes people can loose their hymen(virginity) without sex.

But if you see virginity as a practice of purity and not based on hymen.
Then No, you can’t loose such virginity except there is sex. But you can loose your hymen without sex

Depends on what you call virginity
that's what I'm saying it's different you can lose your hymen without sex but not your virginity
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:

what ever, you can't force me to tell you. I'm waiting for the op to reply back because he asked for answer. so just chogi! hanlon human babo
but this Chick right here doesn't know either
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by paulolee(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2020
it depends what virginity means to you, for some its all about the hymen bt for others its all about purity of the soul..
if it's all about hymen dt means guys cnt be virgin...it depends
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wassup babe

Na not much. Just staying home doin housework for mum while she's in hospital. Wat bout you
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Alexgman1(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:

YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS FUNNY FIGHT
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2020
No
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Alexgman1(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2020
stanliwise:
This is an established fact already but you are using the wrong words.
The questions is suppose to be
“Can the hymen break without sex”?
“Are some women born without hymen”?

Both are YES
RIDE ON DR.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Na not much. Just staying home doin housework for mum while she's in hospital. Wat bout you
Oh I wish mama a quick recovery
Am at work now but gonna be at home in 4 hours time

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Liposure: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Your virginity is still intact as long as you haven't engage in vaginal sex. Thats why some girls can afford to perform mouth action in a bid to to preserve their virginity and relationship altogether
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by israelkings10: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:

It depends on how you define virginity.

If virginity, to you, refers to an intact hymen, then yes it is possible to lose your intact hymen through a majority of activities- exercise, sports, using a tampon, horseback riding etc. Please not that some women are born with hymens that are nearly non existent and may not bleed the first time they have sex too.

If you define virginity as “sexual inexperience”, then no, you cannot lose your virginity without having had sex, just as you cannot lose your “inexperience of driving a car” by riding a bicycle or a motorcycle.

In reality virginity is just a cultural glorification of sexual inexperience, which is heralded as the beacon of “virtue” and “chastity”, concepts that were created to control women’s sexuality, in the unenlightened times when the worth of a women came from her vagina being in “factory condition”. There are no biological cues, medical tests or physical examinations that can determine a woman’s sexual past.

See also, How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots

READ MORE>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/08/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-spots.html

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by israelkings10: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:

Again, it depends. If your husband is someone that accepts the traditional and scientifically unsubstantiated nonsensical criteria for “proof” of virginity, that is, bleeding the first time you have sex, then yes, he can claim you are not a virgin if you happen to be a woman that doesn’t bleed the first time.

If, on the other hand, he is a well-informed, liberal man who understands that there is no “proof” or medical test possible to determine virginity, he will trust your word on it and not make it an issue.

I highly recommend the second sort of husband.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh I wish mama a quick recovery
Am at work now but gonna be at home in 4 hours time

Thanku. She won't get better tho she has emphysema really bad from smoking cigarettes all her life. The lung damage can't be fixed. She dnt breathe good.
Oh ok where do U work I mean like wat do you do
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Thanku. She won't get better tho she has emphysema really bad from smoking cigarettes all her life. The lung damage can't be fixed. She dnt breathe good.
Oh ok where do U work I mean like wat do you do
I'm a mechanical engineer
And which country do you reside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too / After Toasting, What Next? / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.