Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

A Wolf In An Angelic Body - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Wolf In An Angelic Body (411 Views)

The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void / The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wolf In An Angelic Body by IamOlusa(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2018
A WOLF IN AN ANGELIC BODY

My name is Tobi Olusa, am a gentle man with zeal to writing. There are lots of things that will brace your heart about me but this post isn’t about me. It’s about a friend, Anjola by name.
She is a very gentle and God fearing lady. Her parents are missionaries in one of the Pentecostal church in Lagos. She loves braiding her hair with artificial hair which sometimes make a length more than 5m and reaches her caudal vertebrae column with the hair swinging side way when she take an angelic walk down the street. Her dimples are enough to melt you even at freezing point. Apart from her chest which is as big two punching glove, maybe it is filled with silicone bag, I can’t say. I am sure she is not from the planet earth because her beauty was exceptional. Did I tell you her curve was evident that even a blind man can notice it? I just did.

We both gained admission into the university few years ago after many years of sitting at home. Anjola been an intelligent and serious girl, she was not engaged in any activities which doesn’t align with academics. She was so determined and focused to make a flawless result and walk down the aisle of success.

It seems her dream wouldn’t see the night at the end, because she joined a group of girls which influence and pressurize her to do what they do. She was disturbed and compelled to have a school father, since every one of them had one. I thought Anjola was a focused girl until I learnt she later fell for their mischief and decided to have one.

You might be thinking how I know much about Anjola but don’t worry, you will find out at the end of this post.
She finally had one, not too long. She met bro Femi from her church with the responsibility to carry the duty of school father. Femi is a gentle, God fearing person like Anjola judging from facial expression. He loves to dress up in suit with his tie having a civil war with his abdomen(TOO SHORT).

Very shortly, they started the fatherly and daughterly relationship, and I left the school for my SIWES, I didn’t see her for that period. Fast forward to when I came back, I didn’t see her again for a period of another 6 months. But before the end of the semester, I stumbled with her at one of the clinic outside the town, she was not the girl I used to know, her beauty had gone than the drain, her stomach was big like she swallowed a lizard but I was puzzled, if it was Lizard her stomach wouldn’t be as big as that or maybe she swallow a baby. We sat down and she talked until spring of tears rushed out of my lacrimal gland, I was very sorry for her. She gave me accounts of how Bro Femi lured into sexual immorality and made her aborted two pregnant for him and couldn’t abort the last one because doctor said it will damage her fallopian tube and made her walked around with an evidence of abomination.

Her live was ruined and destroyed because of pressure to have a school father. She later dropped out of school and live alone but total rejection and humiliation was her companion.

PS: The fact that everyone is doing or having something doesn’t in any way make it right. Don’t be push by peer group to do what you don’t want to do, always do the right things to avoid excuses that touches the heart.

NB: Please this short story is fiction work!

WHAT LESSON HAVE YOU LEARNT FROM THIS ARTICLE?
SHARE IT IN THE COMMENT BOX.

I write to make you see the unseen, thereby making you gain insight that will lead to your freedom from the captivity of ignorance.

I’m TOBI OLUSA

Thanks for reading!

(1) (Reply)

Reading Group. / Tears Of An African Child / °

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.