Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) (23686 Views)

IGP Cancels Edo State Mega Rally Scheduled For Tomorrow / Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court / New Model Schools In Ogun State:: MEGA PICS:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Martin0(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin ehh? Na so you waist strong reach? Mmm.. we shall see!
martin0 come hear this girl oo!

yeah negodu gigrin

anyway practice makes perfect I believe, make una first start with bed practice first, anybody wey reach orgasm first isa em emgrin
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

yeah negodu gigrin

anyway practice makes perfect I believe, make una first start with bed practice first, anybody wey reach orgasm first isa em emgrin
good idea! na you go be our referee, grin so which day be de match?
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Martin0(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2018
gypsey:
good idea! na you go be our referee, grin so which day be de match?

Waow I like this jobgrin abeg if more of this job come, put me there!

See u just tell me when you wan play the match ,then ar go readygrin

still inform me if you go like penalty to be involved oo incase the full time nor go wellgrin

I hope say you understand the coco
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

Waow I like this jobgrin abeg if more of this job come, put me there!

See u just tell me when you wan play the match ,then ar go readygrin

still inform me if you go like penalty to be involved oo incase the full time nor go wellgrin

I hope say you understand the coco
grin grin ar kno you will like de job dats why i appointed you, No wahala make we ask my oponent wich date she preffer the match to be played.
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Martin0(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin ar kno you will like de job dats why i appointed you, No wahala make we ask my oponent wich date she preffer the match to be played.

hahahahaha yeah, anyway if you ask her finish,let me knowgrin
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by motherfucker: 8:07am On May 05, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
It might sound harsh but the North already has a new generation of beggers to replace them, it's a cartel that needs to be broken

when Sanusi berated them for littering the around what did they do? The truth is the only way to make the North sit up is when others decided to put them where they belong... But will politics allow people see clearly? No. And there lies the problem.
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by biacan(f): 10:01am On May 05, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin ehh? Na so you waist strong reach? Mmm.. we shall see!
martin0 come hear this girl oo!
Leave alone Biko I'm still a young girl don't spoil me for my mother cheesy
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by biacan(f): 10:05am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

uchugrin mehn u too dey fucvkup oo ar say na make u come follow me travel that day u begin run then you want me to tell you about my movement abi even if I enter lag ar nor go even tell you, trust me bagrin abeg come give Gypsey ejima Biko
It actually hurt me like why could you do that to me embarassed
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 05, 2018
biacan:
Leave alone Biko I'm still a young girl don't spoil me for my mother cheesy
you wey spoil pass me grin
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by biacan(f): 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
gypsey:
you wey spoil pass me grin
Leave me joor I'm shy cheesy

Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Martin0(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2018
biacan:
It actually hurt me like why could you do that to me embarassed

I did not hurt you and I never did any wrong to yougrin
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by biacan(f): 12:25am On May 06, 2018
Martin0:

I did not hurt you and I never did any wrong to yougrin
But why didn't let me know that you're in Lagos so I'll invite you over embarassed nnam
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Martin0(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
But why didn't let me know that you're in Lagos so I'll invite you over embarassed nnam

Did I tell you I was in Lagos?
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by biacan(f): 8:29am On May 06, 2018
Martin0:

Did I tell you I was in Lagos?
So you have stop telling me things sad
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Martin0(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
So you have stop telling me things sad

I asked a simple question, did I tell you that?
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by DanielAb: 10:49pm On May 08, 2018
Gerrard59:

Damn! Caucasians are wicked!

But wait a minute, how come Rwanda has pedestrian walkways fully covered and Nigeria doesn't? Who is responsible? The white man? grin

Haba Rosskii! Why the lie na?

OK. Let's ASSUME, they did such. Why can the present set of administrators not change such ridiculous setting?

Even when they visit other countries.

Should the white man be blamed?

What the hell is your problem? I am guessing from your username and behavior on this thread that you are one of those "white man" you keep parroting about. Why do you feel this pathological need to constantly be clearing your kind of any guilt in discussions like this even when no one is talking about you? Is it because of the guilt that consumes you?

As i am sure you well know, despite your pretensions, the so-called "white man" is partly responsible for much of Africa's present ills in various overarching ways. And, as i am sure you well know, NOBODY is saying that certain black people are not also at fault for the way things are (including people like you if you are black). Yes, most white people are racists (in various degrees) and most would naturally like to maintain their privileges and keep black people collectively down. And yes many white people are wicked especially those in positions of power. Only a fool who was born yesterday would not know these things. None of that absolves black people of any blame, however. The world is a complex place and is not as simplistic as you are pretending it is. But I'm sure you know all this already and you're simply a troll.
Re: Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) by Gerrard59(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2018
DanielAb:

What the hell is your problem? I am guessing from your username and behavior on this thread that you are one of those "white man" you keep parroting about. Why do you feel this pathological need to constantly be clearing your kind of any guilt in discussions like this even when no one is talking about you? Is it because of the guilt that consumes you?

As i am sure you well know, despite your pretensions, the so-called "white man" is partly responsible for much of Africa's present ills in various overarching ways. And, as i am sure you well know, NOBODY is saying that certain black people are not also at fault for the way things are (including people like you if you are black). Yes, most white people are racists (in various degrees) and most would naturally like to maintain their privileges and keep black people collectively down. And yes many white people are wicked especially those in positions of power. Only a fool who was born yesterday would not know these things. None of that absolves black people of any blame, however. The world is a complex place and is not as simplistic as you are pretending it is. But I'm sure you know all this already and you're simply a troll.

I take it that you are a new member (evident by your date of registration) or you simply do not know the who Rosskii is.

Talking about blaming the white man. For goodness sake! For how long are we going to continue to blame the white man? Every country had colonialists ravaging through; the Arabs, Japanese, British, other Europeans etc. But countries that have been ravaged by these same individuals have picked up. Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, S.Korea etc. For how long will blacks continue to blame outsiders? Where did I absolve them of the blame? Nowhere, but should I continue to blame them like Cap28 (I'm thinking you are the one) or GenBuhari? C'mon! After nearly 60 years? shocked

How is ensuring constant power supply is available in the country difficult? Why should the white man be blamed for such inability? Abegi! If you folks like to abdicate your responsibilities and apportion blames to any other persons, I don't.

At the bolded: I'm not in anyway responsible for the malaise, I came to meet it that way and I'm asking questions. I was not taught to blame others for my problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara / Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.