Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

#Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (42636 Views)

"I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Abudu2000(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2018
Espada10:
How can you tell an igbo guy to buy 45million porsche for his girlfriend
Even if the guy na billornaire..he won't

1) do you know how many plots of land and house that money fit buy?

2)Do you know how much salary of workers and sales girls/ boys that money fit pay?

3) Do you know how many containers you fit get with that amount?

4) Even Igbo billionaires wont pay for 45million for a car for their wives talkless of girlfriend...highest na one of all this toyata jeep, acura ,venza or honda jeep..if you won't drive am ..leave am.

If an igbo even spend that amount of money on a car..it will be his personal car..he go dey drive am himself.

no only Ibo bru, no Edo guy go dey that stupid especially when you know how you take Hustle for the cash and wetin the cash fit do for you homeland (Beside) maybe stupidity is in afonja blood I guess ( no offense o anyone reading)

Besides I would get her a nice es350 2014 model with an upgraded nub gear system than that rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by frankwealth: 8:43am On May 03, 2018
lol
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by fxclothings123: 8:44am On May 03, 2018
Uyiii:
anyways, it's better for a Porsche car to kill you, at least you go see yourself for heaven;
than one kind rickety pick-up/molue wey don dey speak bini for road to con break your legs and still kill you on top; the 'assurance' say na hell 'fia' you dey go nor be herecheesy

The fan right now feeling utterly hopeless, useless and stupid;

What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by hokafor(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2018
Lol, flavour was like l can't even afford one for my self
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by HoodBillionaire: 8:45am On May 03, 2018
imagine rick ross
or 50cent always flying shirts and semi nude always
u go dey reason say na homo
dis niggis are homos men

fuckin homo
wtf
u suppose don mature pass like this mr flavor d homo

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by dasanchez1(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2018
Espada10:
How can you tell an igbo guy to buy 45million porsche for his girlfriend
Even if the guy na billornaire..he won't

1) do you know how many plots of land and house that money fit buy?

2)Do you know how much salary of workers and sales girls/ boys that money fit pay?

3) Do you know how many containers you fit get with that amount?

4) Even Igbo billionaires wont pay for 45million for a car for their wives talkless of girlfriend...highest na one of all this toyata jeep, acura ,venza or honda jeep..if you won't drive am ..leave am.

If an igbo even spend that amount of money on a car..it will be his personal car..he go dey drive am himself.

oil dey your head cheesy
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by emeejinsm: 8:46am On May 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Uyi168: 8:48am On May 03, 2018
Uyiii:
anyways, it's better for a Porsche car to kill you, at least you go see yourself for heaven;
than one kind rickety pick-up/molue wey don dey speak bini for road to con break your legs and still kill you on top; the 'assurance' say na hell 'fia' you dey go nor be herecheesy

..Is ur full name uyiosa?
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nobody: 8:48am On May 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
He should have at least spelt it correctly...Porsche; not Porche .
S A V A G E

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Flickzvill(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2018
Broke bitches be talking about this porsche like they entitled or something dnt get it tho at least for starters bring some worth to the table first make yourself valuable to your broke life and people around you before you start mentioning something you father has never set his eyes on talk more of your broke ass all this nigerian hoes,smelly pants,dirty kitten bushy ampit,empty skulls be thinking they so perfect at least chioma can bodly say i can cook most of ya'll watch youtube to boil rice bitches stfu. undecided

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nobody: 8:50am On May 03, 2018
davido don spoil market for flavour the girls go dey tell am now say flavour without porshe is just aroma. Six packs no dey catch girl now,porshe for hand,back for ground

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nobody: 8:51am On May 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
He should have at least spelt it correctly...Porsche; not Porche .
And six packs is correct?
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by coluka: 8:53am On May 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
imagine rick ross
or 50cent always flying shirts and semi nude always
u go dey reason say na homo
dis niggis are homos men

fuckin homo
wtf
u suppose don mature pass like this mr flavor d homo
That's a picture of phyno not flavour, Flavour can't be homo and still have three different baby mamas. The guy loves ukwu, he's not into assholes

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Uyiii: 8:53am On May 03, 2018
Uyi168:
..Is ur full name uyiosa?
Uyioghosasmiley
how about you??

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Baroba(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2018
partnerbiz4:
042 boy like flavour buy u Porsche?

Lol.. ana alu ya alu, onye aghoburu Ka agbagbulu..Just gwa Di girl na jeep park na border Seme.. grin 042 aburu code, it's a way of life..

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by HoodBillionaire: 8:55am On May 03, 2018
all na disguise
den he is bisexual
coluka:

That's a picture of phyno not flavour, Flavour can't be homo and still have three different baby mamas. The guy loves ukwu, he's not into assholes
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Hunry: 8:58am On May 03, 2018
savagery
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Ugosample(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2018
Narldon:

"I cannot date guys who can't buy me Porsche"

says a SlayQueen whose Bra has turned to Seat Belt...

bra like seatbelt cheesy grin grin grin
girl, you are WICKED tongue

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by sexdoll: 9:03am On May 03, 2018
Very funny.

People cannor jus min' dia own bizness!

Oringo gbukwaa gi dia!
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by BabaIbo: 9:04am On May 03, 2018
hokafor:
Lol, flavour was like l can't even afford one for my self

You're wrong.
Flavor is richer than Davido for your information.
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Uyi168: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Uyiii:
Uyioghosasmiley how about you??
Same o..obowie o
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Avoidsexxx(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2018
post=67233391:

Smh.
I wonder how people keep making a f**l of themselves by reading the headlines only!
Wonder where it is written she needed Porsche!!
igbo language is always like that, it's not that easy to translate flavour may be joking or serious by that words gbuo gi dia, so why are u thinking that u are intelligent? by the way, i bu onye igbo?
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by chinonso47: 9:08am On May 03, 2018
Oga gan
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nobody: 9:11am On May 03, 2018
Typical igbo man, they are very stingy and selfish, even for the wife to get 10naira,she must have done 50naira job for him. An igbo man cannot have a car and give it to his wife and kids while he treks.
Generous and pamperer? I give it to Yoruba men. kiss

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by CarlosTheJackal: 9:11am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And you that can spell it correctly, you still use pants of 100 naira..
Are there pants that still sell for such or you are just trying to look senile

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by rainylad(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2018
Uyiii:

lmao grin cheesy...dude you are something else..see as i burst out laugh this early morning.,take ya timeoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by millomaniac: 9:14am On May 03, 2018
post=67233391:

Smh.
I wonder how people keep making a f**l of themselves by reading the headlines only!
Wonder where it is written she needed Porsche!!

Funny how the f**l thinks they are the smart ones. And where is it written he was referring to her.
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by CarlosTheJackal: 9:15am On May 03, 2018
Tabh:
Typical igbo man, they are very stingy and selfish, even for the wife to get 10naira,she must have done 50naira job for him. An igbo man cannot have a car and give it to his wife and kids while he treks.
Generous and pamperer? I give it to Yoruba men. kiss
Even if Sense is staring at you, you will still forego it and continue to enjoy this your grandeur delusions

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by ufuosman(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2018
Dat word pain flavor
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by smart024(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2018
UmuEri:
It does appear the #Assurance matter is yet to fade-off

A social media follower by name leticia_adaku_ had asked Flavour to go buy her babe a Porche car instead of displaying his six packs which is no longer in vogue, and the musician replied her saying .... #Porche gbuo gi dia

meaning #Porche kill you there. lol

I like this reply die...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.