Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

#Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (42637 Views)

"I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Uyiii: 9:24am On May 03, 2018
Uyi168:
Same o..obowie o
Koyorcheesy

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by ogbiwa: 9:25am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And you that can spell it correctly, you still use pants of 100 naira..
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2018
Serves the troll right!
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by whiteprince(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2018
partnerbiz4:
042 boy like flavour buy u Porsche?
Remove this ur promo Ad na since its no more available because u told me that.
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by killuminati(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2018
veekid:
Ok
#porche gbuo gi dia grin cry
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by maxtreme: 9:29am On May 03, 2018
martineverest:
typical Nigerian yeyebrities ,no maturity in response....we just saw how Rihanna replied an aggressive fan

American celebs regard their fans with respects....but in Nigerian yeyebrities treat their fans like trash
That was not a fan but a stupid fellow who deserves an horrible answer. Celebrities no be Saint abeg, or politicians why must they be nice to a foolish person? Tell me, Mr maturity
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by maxtreme: 9:30am On May 03, 2018
Kobicove:
Serves the troll right!
U be man!
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2018
Flavour is 10 years older than Davido but still showing us 6 pack. He needs to settle down like Linda.
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by BeijinDossier: 9:33am On May 03, 2018
You are 45 this year, at least 15yrs older than Flavor yet you are still poor and living with your poor old mother in one room.

[s]
Abagworo:
Flavour is 10 years older than Davido but still showing us 6 pack. He needs to settle down like Linda.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by NairaMaster1(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2018
amakadihot87:
Is it only by buying porsche that one can show love

My sister.

If you talk against Porsche they will label you as broke.

Is flavor broke?

No.
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Amadaz(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2018
ZZ22:
Even if its at gun point a street boy like Flavour no go buy you porche. who you be? Itaa ji ego one? Porche lia gi enu dia!!
nwanne ezigbo iwe na ewe kwa gi oh. Lol
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by kernel507: 9:37am On May 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
He should have at least spelt it correctly...Porsche; not Porche .

Is Poch abi Porsche English word? Learn to know when to speak, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Uyi168: 9:38am On May 03, 2018
Uyiii:
Koyorcheesy
..Ihon o..
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nobody: 9:41am On May 03, 2018
amakadihot87:
Is it only by buying porsche that one can show love
I wonder dear,wat about some life time love assurancegrin
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by emenezer(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2018
That Igbo boy...that's my guy

1 Like

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by BoiRate(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2018
diebuhari1:
Lol. Flavour can't try that
[color=#770077][/color]
Flavour is a fool, though his my brother we are all igbo but he is very stupid. Em never sign any artist na to buy car? U knw how many artist Davido sign for em Record Label? Who be flavour?
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nimirayz: 10:10am On May 03, 2018
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nimirayz: 10:10am On May 03, 2018
DaddyTechz:
"Set your love on things above." I wonder why most are earth-bond.

I guess Nairaland / the phone ure using is one of the things above...lol
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by shaybebaby(f): 10:16am On May 03, 2018
Uyiii:

Koyorcheesy
Uyi ²
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by crafteck(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
He should have at least spelt it correctly...Porsche; not Porche .

Oya, come and collect award

Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2018
Flickzvill:
Broke bitches be talking about this porsche like they entitled or something dnt get it tho at least for starters bring some worth to the table first make yourself valuable to your broke life and people around you before you start mentioning something you father has never set his eyes on talk more of your broke ass all this nigerian hoes,smelly pants,dirty kitten bushy ampit,empty skulls be thinking they so perfect at least chioma can bodly say i can cook most of ya'll watch youtube to boil rice bitches stfu. undecided
You stfu!
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Colliano1098(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2018
UmuEri:
It does appear the #Assurance matter is yet to fade-off

A social media follower by name leticia_adaku_ had asked Flavour to go buy her babe a Porche car instead of displaying his six packs which is no longer in vogue, and the musician replied her saying .... #Porche gbuo gi dia

meaning #Porche kill you there. lol
grin
UmuEri:
It does appear the #Assurance matter is yet to fade-off

A social media follower by name leticia_adaku_ had asked Flavour to go buy her babe a Porche car instead of displaying his six packs which is no longer in vogue, and the musician replied her saying .... #Porche gbuo gi dia

meaning #Porche kill you there. lol
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by TBOY45: 10:45am On May 03, 2018
I cant laugh ooo
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by thermalroll: 10:50am On May 03, 2018
hehehehe, if you cannot satisfy her on bed, try satisfy her with money grin grin grin grin
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by bejeria101(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2018
Biko na porsche! No be igbo word!
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by amakadihot87(f): 11:05am On May 03, 2018
BoiRate:
[color=#770077][/color]
Flavour is a fool, though his my brother we are all igbo but he is very stupid. Em never sign any artist na to buy car? U knw how many artist Davido sign for em Record Label? Who be flavour?
.....flavour is far more talented
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by amakadihot87(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2018
Abudu2000:
no only Ibo bru, no Edo guy go dey that stupid especially when you know how you take Hustle for the cash and wetin the cash fit do for you homeland (Beside) maybe stupidity is in afonja blood I guess ( no offense o anyone reading)

Besides I would get her a nice es350 2014 model with an upgraded nub gear system than that rubbish!!!
........if na me i go appreciate d 350 wella.......bikonu gbagharam o but i no like d porsche..........better to collect d N45M in money
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Uyiii: 11:23am On May 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Uyi ²
hallo from the other sidekiss
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by paulchineduN(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2018
nando85:
see some of opara ezinne gloria hot legs photos

http://flexytunes.com.ng/opara-ezinne-gloria-step-out-in-style/

Are u for sale?
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by PrettyLolo(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2018
Hahaahahaahahaa cheesy cheesy no be small Porsche gbuo gi dia grin grin

Flavour Odogwu
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Rosebloom: 12:06pm On May 03, 2018
martineverest:
typical Nigerian yeyebrities ,no maturity in response....we just saw how Rihanna replied an aggressive fan

American celebs regard their fans with respects....but in Nigerian yeyebrities treat their fans like trash

Which yeye maturity...

y'all shouldn't go about trolling and insulting others.

They are in the spotlight doesn't stop their sensibilities.
Re: #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics by Rosebloom: 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
Avoidsexxx:

igbo language is always like that, it's not that easy to translate flavour may be joking or serious by that words gbuo gi dia, so why are u thinking that u are intelligent? by the way, i bu onye igbo?

Igbos, Una like to de show unaselves gan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna / Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.