Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW (1027 Views)

Just a social experiment / I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) / Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by TheMenCode: 2:44am On May 03, 2018
Some few years ago, I was stuck in the feminine centric conditioning – the feminization of boys/men started after the sexual revolution of the 1950s because boys/men were seen to be a deformed girl that needed to be fix.

Boys/men behavior or acceptance of their masculinity needed to be explained to him by the feminine imperatives and boys/men were expected to show their masculinity in the feminine conditioned accepted way, the end goal was to make them emote, behave and act like a woman with the hope that making making boys/men behave this way will lead to the false notion of egalitarian equal-ism between both sexes.

More than 80% of men are now in this feminine ( blue pill ) conditioned state of mind, a blue pill man makes it his life ambition to pedestalized, honor women and free himself from the burden of performance by sacrificing his ambition, goals, to see a woman excel with the hope that she will come to like and reward him for his effort by sacrificing her emotional commitment and regular stable sex.

The process of this conditioning is simple, the feminine imperatives are promoted in every medium today using the Main Stream Media MSM, music, movies and popular culture to subconsciously conditioned boys/men that to treat a woman right and make her to like him is to believe in the false notion of equal-ism (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/03/30/how-equalism-like-feminism-is-keeping-women-in-epiphany-phase-of-her-life/) where the man and woman are same and equal.

Becoming the Social Justice Warrior

The conditioned man become a social justice warrior on social media and in social gatherings attaching his new found ideology name as male feminist. He makes it his ambition to defend the honor and fight for the woman inclusion in male space gatherings and strongly believes men and women are the same when it comes to sexual dynamics – his motto is “if women do it, men also do it for the same reason”.

Because of his conditioning he cannot bring himself to understand that men and women are very different sexes and what motivate or the goal of a woman sexuality is different from that of a man. His blue pill or feminization makes him believe there are no different and in fact men and women are equal and same.

This mindset was formed over a long period of time, the process started over 60 years ago after the sexual revolution. Many boys/men of that era were brainwashed and subconsciously or consciously conditioned to believe in a false notion of egalitarian equality promoted by popular culture, this men who are now fathers of today together with their wife also a product of the Sisterhood conditioned boys (today fathers and adult male) to believe in this phony equal-ism.

Unplugging boys/men from this blue pill conditioning require a conscious effort by the man and in most cases this only happens after a life changing experience such as been dump by their girlfriend, divorce by the woman they believe was a soul mate, the wife cuckblocking him but involving in cuckoldry while he's made to perform a task before access to sex, the woman weaponized sex to become a reward for his good behavior by doing or acting the way she requested or want.

How to Change The Dynamics

Getting out of this ideology and becoming aware of a woman sexual dynamics and how they seek to use it to manipulate men is a painful Red pill to swallow. The man who desire to unplug and embrace his masculinity must understand that women and men are very different and only complement each other – this means one is strength in the other weakness and vice versa, love each other through an agreement of a symbiotic relationship.

However, the feminine centric conditions the man to believe men and women are equal and same, therefore the difference can be learn. A woman can be masculine to compensate her weakness and can take the place of the man to become a self independent woman (another lie, they only realize later). It's possible for a woman to learn how to fight or suppress her weakness but it's biologically suited that a man is better capable of providing strength to her weaknesses. That role can only be perform perfectly by the man.

The social justice warrior must also accept must also accept the bitter truth that there's no soul mate or the special one somewhere (that ideology is a myth). In his feminine conditioning, he believes all he need is to be himself and be free from the burden of performance, therefore he doesn’t require to be have a good physique, strive harder for success, aspire to acquire more knowledge, set and achieve higher goals.

Basically, the feminine centric want him to become the weaker version of manhood but only to man up to prove his masculinity in areas beneficial to the woman, any actions by him that do not promote or support the feminine imperative is toxic masculinity and he must be cured from it.

Motivation And Outcome

Freedom from the burden of performance and men not making himself his mental point of origin is the motivating factor for social justice warriors SJWs. All he need is to make the woman like him, is for him to agrees with her and believe in the false equal-ism ideology they have conditioned many men to believe in the last 60 years.

The outcome of this conditioning has never been palatable, boys/men raised by single mothers are made to believe they are only important when a woman accept them and approve of who they are. The blue pill conditioned man after satisfying all the feminine society (and his feminized father) conditioned him to believe is good for women acceptance and don't get his desire reward...

This is where he hit the breaking point and a break down which often lead to attack on the woman and other an anti-social behavior to the society, the popular culture will interpret this misdemeanor to mean toxic masculinity that they need to correct by instilling their desirable form of masculinity. It's impossible for the opposite sex to be the one to correct the imperfection of the other because they are physiologically, psychologically, socially different and it takes a man to mentor another man to become a better version of himself. The same way a girl needs her mother.

The feminine social primacy want to take the responsibility to correct masculinity that don't serve their desires by promoting the narratives that boys are deformed girls (boys are potential rapist waiting to happen) so they must help boys become better boys by making them to emote and behave like girls – boys should be allowed to cry because it's a show of their feminine side, all this are parts of the many lies and conditioning process of the feminine imperative.

Embrace Your Identity

Boys/men must embrace their masculinity, it's who they are and it's not toxic. Men achieve goals, set standards, provide and protect, this qualities are what define men but only a man who's unplugged from the feminine conditioning can make himself his mental point of origin – knowing that he need to continue his self growth, love himself, save himself before he can do same for others.

If you enjoyed this article, join our list to receive our weekly newsletter, you can join here=>http://www.themencode.com.ng/contact/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 4:44am On May 03, 2018
Nice message but the emphasis doesn't need to be on destroying equality and moving back in the evolutionary process. If a man needs someone to be weak in order for him to be strong then... I don't know.

There's a rise in beta males yes but that's because of the 'Alpha' male who abandons his responsibilities. To be a man can't mean physical strength alone but strength in all areas. Emotionally weak men beating up everyone that is physically weaker than them can't be the way forward. I get a sense that you want us to go back to the old way of doing things and that's impossible and unaccepted so what's the way forward?

1 Like

Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:03am On May 03, 2018
LivingFree:
Nice message but the emphasis doesn't need to be on destroying equality and moving back in the evolutionary process. If a man needs someone to be weak in order for him to be strong then... I don't know.

There's a rise in beta males yes but that's because of the 'Alpha' male who abandons his responsibilities. To be a man can't mean physical strength alone but strength in all areas. Emotionally weak men beating up everyone that is physically weaker than them can't be the way forward. I get a sense that you want us to go back to the old way of doing things and that's impossible and unaccepted so what's the way forward?
we are not equal
Deal with it
It is betas that are irresponsible
Where did he say men should be beating anyone
You sef why you marry beater
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 6:04am On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we are not equal
Deal with it
It is betas that are irresponsible
Where did he say men should be beating anyone
You sef why you marry beater

Still waiting for some intelligent input...

1 Like

Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:09am On May 03, 2018
LivingFree:

Still waiting for some intelligent input...
you go wait taya
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 6:11am On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you go wait taya

Don't worry about it... luckily not everyone communicates like you.

1 Like

Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:17am On May 03, 2018
LivingFree:

Don't worry about it... luckily not everyone communicates like you.
yeah
They prefer to tell themselves what they want to hear instead of facts
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by babyfaceafrica: 7:33am On May 03, 2018
Made good points.. The problem is too many ass-lickers male.some people are just wired to please women at the expense of their fellow men.we will get there slowly but surely
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by TheMenCode: 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:

The quest for equality is a myth. You can't equate two different things, many women want equality but look at their life..married/ dating they want/with a man taller, probably richer, superior in some way, can sex & reproduce ( even if she's barren, still want a fertile man). Even though she's 100% opposite of these features. So no! Equality is when things favour women at the detriment of men.

And a woman pluralistic sexual desire (hypergamy) will not make her settle for a man socially lower or equal to her...even though she sing and dance about equality. She will seek for a man higher than her.

"There's a rise in beta males yes but that's because of the 'Alpha' male who abandons his responsibilities."

No that's not true, it's because women in the quest to have it all and achieve their 'goals' get pumped and dumped by the alphas who they prefer more at their party years. And only want the nice guy (husband) when its time for marriage.

This boys grow up with a woman who teaches them how to be 'nice' to woman and not be like their daddy...so they are made to emote, act and think like a woman.

Basically, be nice, wait, sacrifice your goals for her and she will reward you with emotional commitment. Just make her your mental point of origin. They go on rampage after doing all the nice things by the book and she still gave the cookies to the guy who did NOTHING but treat her 'badly'.

To be a man can't mean physical strength alone but strength in all areas. Emotionally weak men beating up everyone that is physically weaker than them can't be the way forward. I get a sense that you want us to go back to the old way of doing things and that's impossible and unaccepted so what's the way forward?

Men are conqueror, they find happiness after a successful conquest. Men who emote are product of feminized fathers and popular culture mother and single mothers who brainwashed boys to believe in the notion of equalism for both sex.

A woman is not man, so she don't need to be masculine, but accept her feminine nature, not waste her most fertile years, know that men and women are different and sexually motivated for different reasons and there is no basis for sexual equality. Know that her sexual attraction declines as she go past her party years and the opposite is true for the man.
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2018
Ok... You're preaching from:

'The Rational Male' By: Rollo Tomassi.

You should reference your work... This is intellectual theft. I wonder how long it took you to search for that reply... I will avoid your threads from now because a thief can't be trusted.

Ref: The Rational Male, Volume 2, Preventative Medicine: Equalisim Page 127.
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by TheMenCode: 2:12am On May 05, 2018
LivingFree:

You should reference your work... This is intellectual theft. I wonder how long it took you to search for that reply... I will avoid your threads from now because a thief can't be trusted.

I will look this up, but you should have reproduced the exact word for word here, so everyone can compare. But never mind. You should be happy with yourself now. I reply thread at my own time and did NOT look it up.
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 2:19am On May 05, 2018
LivingFree:

grin
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 3:15am On May 05, 2018
TheMenCode:

I will look this up, but you should have reproduced the exact word for word here, so everyone can compare. But never mind. You should be happy with yourself now. I reply thread at my own time and did NOT look it up.

I never said word for word. I said you are preaching from. You can't find it online because of copyright laws but the reason I know is that I have the books in front of me. You're whole theory, and everything you stand on/ for is from this man's theory or point of view. Down to the Red pill and Beta Males stuff. You have paraphrased his work but it is OBVIOUS it's from his work. You still need to reference him because this isn't your creation.

If you are telling me you have never read or studied from his books or joined any of his online forums etc then you are either a liar or you are a genius who lost a lot of money because this man got to it before you. I lean towards the Liar option.
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by TheMenCode: 4:18am On May 05, 2018
LivingFree:

I never said word for word. I said you are preaching from. You can't find it online because of copyright laws but the reason I know is that I have the books in front of me. You're whole theory, and everything you stand on/ for is from this man's theory or point of view. Down to the Red pill and Beta Males stuff. You have paraphrased his work but it is OBVIOUS it's from his work. You still need to reference him because this isn't your creation.

If you are telling me you have never read or studied from his books or joined any of his online forums etc then you are either a liar or you are a genius who lost a lot of money because this man got to it before you. I lean towards the Liar option.

OK...I get it now, Rollo also inspires me. I still learn from him and MANY others. I see how it connect with me.

Know that there are many writers in the manosphere who share many of this values and as do I. So I don't really think you're doing them any favor to attach this 'theory' to one person point of view.

There's been varied opinions since post war sexual culture but alluding to one fact. I understood it and see how it affected me, applied it and now share how I see fit.

Anyone can do a simple research though from mere studying some areas of Psychology, you can understand and see how this 'theories' work and not necessarily one person point of view.

Thanks for even taken time to look it up and bring me 'accountable' but we both agree it's not false and I can't say my inspiration/write up is from ONE source though.
Thank you!
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 05, 2018
A liar, a thief, and an attempt at manipulation
I don't want to exchange words with you. This is intellectual theft and if it was an academic paper, you would fail on the grounds of plagiarism.

1 Like

Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 05, 2018
Look at those "soyboy" in the image you posted. No way am I reading that wall of text if it's coming from a soyboy (You can Google what soyboy means)

1 Like

Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by TheMenCode: 2:51pm On May 05, 2018
LivingFree:
A liar, a thief, and an attempt at manipulation
I don't want to exchange words with you. This is intellectual theft and if it was an academic paper, you would fail on the grounds of plagiarism.

Wow!! Someone must have really hurt you.

I thought my response will make sense to you, maybe mistake was made but it's all about emotions for you.

But who hurt you? Was he an alpha or beta or soy? All I read is you're projecting that ill emotion to me, how come you're reading this Thread, those kind of 'books' for men in the first place? Oh, I know.

Girl you need some smashing, go get it...you're getting too wet for this thread.

You have been on my issue because I make you wet, time to get laid...come back to thank me later for putting you in the mood.
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by TheMenCode: 2:52pm On May 05, 2018
Llanthony401:
Look at those "soyboy" in the image you posted. No way am I reading that wall of text if it's coming from a soyboy (You can Google what soyboy means)

smiley
Re: Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 05, 2018
TheMenCode:

Wow!! Someone must have really hurt you.

I thought my response will make sense to you, maybe mistake was made but it's all about emotions for you.

But who hurt you? Was he an alpha or beta or soy? All I read is you're projecting that ill emotion to me, how come you're reading this Thread, those kind of 'books' for men in the first place? Oh, I know.

Girl you need some smashing, go get it...you're getting too wet for this thread.

You have been on my issue because I make you wet, time to get laid...come back to thank me later for putting you in the mood.

Wasn't expecting a better reply... but I wish you a successful day.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. / [VIDEO] Cossy Orjiakor Twerks Up A Storm In A Swimming Pool / Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.